The only boy in school (Revision)
5.8k 12 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

xx, April, 2013

Nagazora City, a central trading city located in the Far East, is a world-class city that gathers various elites from all over the world. 

As a developing city, it is also a major international company and an important place for consortium investment and development.

In this world where Honkai energy spreads rampantly, a special virus was created from Honkai called 'HB' that only attacks men and has killed half the world's male population.

While the survivors get a strange disease, making their bodies weak and easy to get sick makes the male population in this world rare.

Fortunately, the level of science and technology in this world is very high, so they can make IVF technology and vaccines produced without side effects. 

You can make an analogy that about 100 women are not necessarily the same as 1 man, making men receive special treatment.

And now the male population has slowly increased by about 30%, so the researchers predict that in about 10 years the male population will return to normal. 

__

In the Nagazora city, in front of a school gate, there was a handsome young man with messy black hair and bright purple eyes. 

His eyes seemed to stare at the monument beside the school gate that read [Tachikawa Academy] before muttering, "Hmm... So this is where I'm going to school?"

After saying that, he then walked inside while pulling a black suitcase in his hand. 

"Luckily this academy has a dormitory... I really can't stand living with those damn oldman anymore... " the young man muttered while remembering his grandfather before letting out a sigh of relief. 

The young man was named Hanagami Kouro, he was a Reincarnator who had lived in this world for 13 years, his age now in this world was 15 years old. 

He was an orphan because as a child his parents had died in a Calamity (Second Eruption). 

Because of this, he then lived with his uncle and aunt before eventually living with his grandfather for some reason.  

He walked through the school garden which looked deserted, this is not surprising because it is currently still in class time so most of the students are still in class. 

Kouro who was walking then did not know the location of the boys' dormitory, so he looked around before finally finding a female student who was sitting on a park bench under a dense tree. 

"Excuse me, do you know where the boys' dormitory is? " Kouro asked with a little distance. 

The student Kouro was questioning turned to look at him and wore a surprised expression before stuttering, "You-you just go straight the-there and turn left, af-after that you just need walk straight and yo-you'll arrive. "

Kouro ignored the girl's stuttering, he just nodded his head and said Thank you, after which he walked following the girl's direction. 

The girl looked at Kouro's back with a blank expression while muttering, "Boys... Our school has boys... "

Kouro who was already far away did not hear the girl's mumbling, otherwise... Kouro don't know what expression he would have put on. 

Kouro who walked for a few minutes later had now arrived in front of the gate of the Boys' Dormitory which was beyond his expectations. 

"This... Did I go the wrong way? " Kouro muttered with his eyes slightly widened. 

In front of him was a luxurious two-story villa surrounded by high fences with a gate. 

A bespectacled woman with straight black eyes and hair in a slightly sexy formal outfit was seen standing beside the gate, she seemed to notice Kouro's presence before asking. 

"Hanagami Kouro-kun?" 

"Yes, that's me." said Kouro as he approached her. 

The woman seemed to smile at the sight of Kouro, she looked him up and down before extending her hand and saying, "My name is Sakayanagi Ako, I am the principal of Tachikawa academy. Welcome to Tachikawa academy, Kouro-kun. I have heard a lot about you from your grandfather. "

"Ahha ha ha... " Kouro laughed embarrassedly but did not take Ako's hand in front of him. 

Seeing this, Ako was not angry, she lowered her hand and continued, "Of course I also heard of your Gynophobia from your grandfather. "

Yes. Kouro had Gynophobia which made him afraid of women, this phobia was caused by a woman who had kidnapped him as a child and almost did something unimaginable to him. 

Fortunately with his intelligence as a Reincarnator and a bit of luck, he was able to escape from the woman before reporting it to the police. 

From then on, Kouro began to have a slight fear of women and that fear continued to build up to the point of becoming a phobia. 

Living in a world where the male population is very rare with Gynophobia makes Kouro look a little pathetic. 

This is also why he has no experience talking to the opposite sex, although girls are actually attracted to him. 

Moreover, with his messy black hair and piercing purple eyes, all the girls who looked at him would feel their hearts racing. 

Even Ako who was in front of Kouro at the moment was actually attracted to him as well.

Unfortunately due to Kouro's inexperience coupled with his phobia, this makes him rather stupid and dense to lovey-dovey things. 

Ako told him a few things like the school rules, where his class was and so on before giving him the key to his dorm room. 

"That's all, is there anything you don't understand?"

Kouro shook his head. 

"Alright, then I'll leave first, see you later, Kouro-kun~" Ako said before leaving. 

Kouro glanced at her departure before entering into the Villa which was the Male Dormitory. 

The moment she entered his expression changed slightly because inside there were some places where the construction was unfinished or even a little fragile. 

Fortunately crucial places like the public bathrooms or the washing machine were not like that. 

"Looks like the Principal has used all the funds just for the outside of the Villa.... " Kouro muttered. 

He just shook his head before walking towards his room upstairs. 

__

Kouro entered his room which was quite large, there was a soft plain bed, a large closet containing his school uniform and a bathroom that had complete furniture, unfortunately there was no kitchen, not even a refrigerator or microwave. 

On the bed was also his blue-black school uniform with neatly folded cream-colored trousers. 

"Well... At least this place is better than living in the forest. " he muttered. 

He put down all his luggage, and 30 minutes later, the time passed. 

He was seen putting a framed photo in a drawer next to his bed. 

The photo showed a man who had a similar appearance to Kouro but looked about 10 years older than him and a white woman with silver hair and silver eyes.

They were Kouro's father and mother who had passed away. 

Kouro stared at the photo for a long time before looking at the window that reflected the sunlight. 

'There is only half a year left before the Third Eruption occurs. ' he thought with a serious expression. 

Kouro stretched out his hand as if to catch the sunlight and said with determination, "Father... Mother... Grandpa... I swear... That I will definitely save this world."

__

The next day, in the morning. 

Inside the school, a neatly dressed Kouro wearing a school uniform was seen walking in the corridor towards a classroom with a class board showing [A-1] above the entrance. 

Kouro stares at the classroom board before knocking on the door. 

A female teacher's voice was then heard from inside the room, "Ah? Looks like the transfer student has arrived. Please come in!"

Kouro then slid the door and walked into the classroom, he stood next to the young female teacher who looked quite pretty, of course with a little distance. 

"Ara~ Looks like our transfer student turned out to be a handsome boy. " the female teacher said with a smile. 

Kouro looked at the students in front of him who would become his classmates, of course they were all girls. 

"You can introduce yourself now. " said the teacher. 

A nervous Kouro gulped down his saliva before writing his name on the blackboard. 

"My name is Hanagami Kouro, my hobbies are painting and playing musical instruments, it's nice to meet... With you all." He said a little slowly as he noticed the gazes of his 30 classmates who were staring at him like easy prey. 

Even the teacher next to him seemed to lick her lips while looking at him with a strange glow that gave him goosebumps. 

"Nice to meet you Hanagami-kun~ I hope you guys get along well. Oh, and you can sit over there, Hanagami-kun~" the teacher said while pointing towards the seat in the middle of the girls. 

Seeing this, Kouro with a tense face, paused for a moment, he first glanced at the window beside him that was open, he wanted to be on the safe side in case something happened.... He could immediately without hesitation jump out through the window.

".... *Gulp*" Kouro gulped down his saliva once more and slowly walked towards his seat while avoiding the gazes of all of them. 

'Curse you, Grandpa!' Kouro subconsciously cursed his grandfather as this was the only thing that distracted his mind and made him calm down a bit. 

"Okay! Let's continue the lesson. " said the teacher with an excited smile. 

Upon hearing this, the girls who were staring at him then turned their attention towards the teacher. 

Even so after a few minutes, some of the girls then whispered quietly to each other while silently looking at Kouro who looked tense. 

Kouro was currently in a very tense state, more tense than have a 'Boner' when he was about to represent something in class. 

"Hey, Kouro-kun looks really handsome huh?... My heart is racing when I see his face... " whispered a girl next to Kouro to another girl. 

"Really? I'm like that too... Hmm... Hey... How about we do 'that' to him? " 

Kouro's tense face twitching slightly, he glanced at the two girls who were whispering to each other furtively before turning his attention back. 

Does this world really have so few men that girls become violent towards men? 

As a single man or as a handsome boy, he would most likely be pursued by many girls and might even become a premium quality mating tool. 

After thinking like this, Kouro felt a little afraid of the future.

Perhaps... Before saving the world... 

He needed to save himself first?

99