Will you come again?
2.7k 4 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In fact, before Kouro found Mei, he went to the administration building of the Senba academy first, he went to the archive room to sort out the information of the students at Senba's school. 

It was impractical to go looking for Mei without obtaining any information, and Kouro didn't have extra thought about the pictures of beautiful girls in the information archive when looking for Raiden Mei's profile.

Due to the large number of students at the Senba academy and limited time, so Kouro only went to the archive room to find information about where Mei's dormitory was located, but Kouro didn't expect to be found by the other party while he sneaking halfway.

Moreover, when Kouro was sifting through the archives of information one could be sure that apart from Mei, Kiana and Bronya were still not students of the senba academy.

It's possible that Kiana is currently still looking for her father in Europe, and Bronya is probably already together with Cocolia.

Right now, the only thing Kouro could access was Mei.

"Sorry to remind you of such a sad thing."

Kouro's apology made Mei half bowed, waiting for the other party to scold her and leave unhappily, Mei raised her head at the silence of the other party, she silently looked at Kouro who looked genuinely sorry.

Mei then smiled, compared to the polite smile before, her smile now looked a little emotional. 

"It's fine, aren't you planning to turn around and leave here?, as you can see, I don't have much value."

"Value?, all I see is a lonely and sad girl under the moonlight. After hearing what you said earlier, and some of the emotions of your heart being exposed, I might be able to guess how your mood is now, If I go as you say before then I must be a useless jerk who is only fixated on one's worth."

Kouro said that from the bottom of his heart, kouro realized that if you only focus on someone's value without paying attention to other people's feelings, then you will become a human without a heart, and Kouro doesn't want to be like that.

Watching Mei sitting alone in a secluded corner of Senba academy, and watching her faintly revealing sadness, how could Kouro just turn around and leave.

"A statement like that shouldn't be appropriate to make to a girl you're meeting for the first time, but I'm a little happy. Because of that, I won't tell the School's security department about you sneaking into the senba academy without permission."

Mei said with a smile. Mei's smile now contained even more emotion, and it was no longer like before, almost merging with the soft yet equally cold moonlight.

"Huh?, are you planning to take me to court?"

Kouro looked shocked, is this the Raiden Mei he knows?!, the Raiden Mei in the game, even if touched at the initial level of liking, she will only launch a thunder attack of 100,000 volts and take the captain offline.

Then when her liking level is full, Mei will act like a virtuous wife.

Why is the Mei in front of him turning black bellies now?? 

Seeing Kouro's astonishment, Mei seemed to feel like breaking the other party's trust, and her face showed a hint of embarrassment.

"You don't need to be so surprised, I just want the security department to be more skilled and vigilant in guarding the school. Don't let boys enter this school so easily, but come to think of it, there are very few boys now, other than that the chances of another boy getting into this girls' School are almost zero, so rest assured I won't report you."

"That.... Really Thank you very much"

Actually Kouro is serious.

After all, it was reported that for sneaking into an all-girls school for no apparent reason, he might get punished or at worst go to jail.

At this moment when Kouro heard Mei's words, Kouro quickly expressed his sincere gratitude, made Mei laugh, which then Kouro quickly understood that the other party was only deliberately teasing him, --perhaps.

How long has Mei been chatting with other people and making jokes, or even jokes that made her laugh?

Mei's gaze disappeared for a moment remembering the past.

Then she looked at the boy who deliberately kept his distance from her, his distance is not too close and not too far since he appeared.

Seeing this, according to Mei feel Kouro is a considerate and wise person.

If kouro knew what Mei was thinking, Kouro could only say that she was thinking too much.

"If you're planning on making me happy, then you did succeed, but I can't give you anything but a thank you."

If a few months ago, Mei who had just undergone a change would worry that the other party would approach her for some purpose, just like her former classmates, who wanted to get some benefits from the ME company.

Mei is also worried, but there is an important difference.

Now the girl is worried that the other party is overestimating herself, because she has almost lost everything. 

She is no longer the young lady in the ME company, does not have much money, has no power, and even she is not loved by her father (This is according to Mei, actually her father really loves her just because her job is relatively dangerous, which makes Raiden Ryoma rarely with Mei .).

Mei currently has nothing of value.

If it is something that she still has, Mei is willing to give to him, she who is secretly experiencing a feeling of loneliness, really hopes that there is someone to talk to (confess), even if the other party is like a "friend" before, she is still will talk to her.

"Reaping a happy smile from a sad girl is already a good gift, but it's getting late now and the temperature is getting cold. I think you should wear thick clothes so you don't catch a cold, go back to the dorm first, I also have to go back to my dorm now ."

Kouro didn't know what Mei was thinking, although in his heart she wasn't a stranger, but Kouro kept in touch with the other party.

Kouro had indeed spent a lot of time in the archives before, and it was now late at night which was not suitable for chatting.

For the first time hearing Kouro's words, Mei's eyes quickly dimmed. 

She felt that the other party had lost his temper when he realized that she was no longer the ME Company's young lady, but then she felt the worry in the other party's words, which gave Mei some hope.

"Would you...you come here again...?, you said before that the all-girls school is a sacred place in the eyes of the boys."

Mei didn't even dare to say directly that she hoped that Kouro could chat with her next time.

Holy land or something-- Kouro felt that his previous words might have formed a not very good image in Mei's heart.

However, it was strange that Kouro didn't feel any disgust in the girl's eyes, although slightly confused, Kouro answered her question anyway.

"Are you still going to sit here tomorrow?" 

"...Um!"

"Then see you tomorrow night, since these two days are the weekend, so I have plenty of free time." 

Kouro lied a little, he has to go to ME company tomorrow for an internship, then after coming home from internship completing the Daily Quest, If he rushes tonight, he'll be a bit busy later.

Is Mei, going to find out?, maybe, after all, Kouro mentioned that he was an apprentice at the ME company in his self-introduction, but at this moment the girl didn't say much, and just nodded heavily.

88