Kendo Exchange
2k 5 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mei practiced a special swordsmanship technique. 

This was information that Kouro knew. 

As for the name of the sword technique 'Hokushin Itto-ryu', the name of this swordsmanship was not in Kouro's memory. 

Kouro doesn't remember everything in detail.

After all, 15 years have passed, he can only vaguely remember other than important information such as Herrscher, Schicksal, world serpent and others.

He only knew that Hokushin Itto-ryu's sword technique possessed extraordinary power.

After all, if ordinary people could fight Honkai beasts and Undead with just swordsmanship, there wouldn't be so many Valkyries. 

Kouro just wanted to master some of the skills of the swordsmanship how to most effectively fight honkai using a sword.

If he can't get a sword weapon in the future, and get a fire arm like a gun, then he can't learn shooting skills from Kiana kaslana. 

However, unlike learning swordsmanship with Raiden Mei, if you really wanted to learn shooting techniques from the white-haired idiot Kiana, Kouro felt that it was equivalent to relying on luck. 

Moreover, after Kiana appeared at Senba Academy, he didn't have much time... Now Kouro could only hope that the weapons research laboratory had melee weapons like swords. 

Kouro originally planned to learn Mei's swordsmanship later.

Incidentally tomorrow is Monday, Kouro can use the excuse of learning swordsmanship to continue to meet Mei. 

But the next moment after stating his intention, the happy and excited Mei ran to her dormitory and immediately returned with two bamboo knives for practice. 

Kouro raised his eyebrows at Mei's strict behavior. 

"Now can't it?" 

Mei noticed Kouro's expression, realizing her actions earlier, Mei held two bamboo knives with an embarrassed expression.

Kouro was slightly surprised by the efficiency of Mei's actions.

Currently seeing the demeanor of the young girl who looked pitiful in front of him, how could Kouro possibly resist the other party's intentions.

 "Of course." 

The girl smiled happily, and then moved for a while, Kouro opened his mouth want to say something but finally he didn't say anything, after taking the bamboo knife, he took a position. 

Kouro is a bit proficient with kendo, apart from basic moves and some techniques, now he can also rely on his physical fitness which is higher than ordinary people.

The so-called strength, agility, vitality and reflexes, even if he is only level 1 he can easily defeat Mei who is not a Herrcsher yet, he only relies on his basic techniques and reflexes to keep the situation in balance, otherwise he can rely on his strength to defeat Raiden May.

As the one who trained against Kouro, Mei knew the other party's details, and was even a little envious.

The type of extraordinary reaction speed that Kouro had, In Mei's eyes, was talent, and she even vaguely felt Kouro wasn't using all his strength.

In addition, Kouro has a good sword foundation, so his own reflexes only play 5 points, then he has to observe his own moves and quickly make changes.

"Surely you approached me specifically to learn my swordsmanship right?"

"Is Mei-senpai still doubting my motives? I feel very heartbroken. At least so far, I haven't done anything to harm you right?"

"Is it really like that? Sorry. "

As expected, Mei was still uncomfortable with Kouro's over-joking personality, or in other words, she had a gentle personality and was very sensitive, she was a little too careful with people's hearts.

But Kouro is not in the mood, to change the way he gets along with Mei, If he is too polite the relationship between the two will stop here forever, Best friend? Kouro intends to become partner with Raiden Mei.

"I heard that kendo practice is also a kind of exchange of feelings. In that case, can you feel my feelings in the impact of the bamboo sword, Mei-senpai? Is it really heartbreak, guess what?"

In fact after Kouro said this, Mei knew that the other party was joking with her, but the girl still closed her eyes and felt it seriously.

Kouro originally thought that when Mei closed her eyes, his Swordsmanship could no longer be used as freely as before.

He couldn't help but reduce his strength and speed so as not to injure the other party.

The result was beyond Kouro's expectation, Mei's swordsmanship became more advanced and more perfect, making Kouro who weakened his attack temporarily disadvantaged.

Is this the so-called Hokushin Itto-ryu swordsmanship?

When Kouro made up his mind to take Mei more seriously, Mei who was still closing her eyes muttered under her breath.

"You have some doubts in your heart, no… or should I say you are facing pressure, a lot of pressure. This pressure is so strange, why... Do you want to become stronger more persistent?"

Mei's low mutter made Kouro's hand holding the bamboo knife tremble, and he took a few steps back to get away from the girl.

"You can actually sense the other party's mood through swordsmanship? What kind of swordsmanship is this Hokushin Itto-ryu?"

Mei opened her deep eyes, looked at Kouro, her eyes moved slightly.

 "Aren't you going to guess?" 

"You should know that I'm joking."

"It seems that my previous guess was right, actually I don't know how to read minds. Hokushin's swordsmanship isn't that magical. I just sensed some problems, what kind of progress are you looking for from the start? I know very well what kind of mood and appearance a beginner should feel when making progress in such a short time. I have also experienced it personally, but I don't feel any pride or joy from your sword moves that have just made rapid progress, not even joy." 

"Just an obsession, 'getting stronger, stronger', your sword tells me so."

76