Ayame’s Herrscher Persona
1k 4 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the same time, in a mysterious place enclosed in a circular shape with walls made using a special alloy of iron that formed light blue lines that shone into lights. 

The place was also filled with large cubes of about 10 or 20 meters floating around the largest cube. 

On each top of the cube, you can see a person standing and staring at the largest cube. On top of the biggest cube, a man wearing a robe sat on a throne with Cocolia standing next to him. 

Cocolia looked at everyone. No, to be more precise, she only looked at 1 person in particular, which was a short blue haired girl who was wearing a formal dress before turning her attention back to everyone and confidently saying. 

"Everyone!... The location of the 3rd Herrscher's presence has been found. She is now at St. Freya Academy. Now is the time to take back what belongs to us. I will start explaining the mission of taking back the 3rd Herrscher.. ." 

"Wait! " A girl quickly interrupted Cocolia's words. 

The girl has red hair that is tied into two twin tails with red bows. She also has red eyes that rest behind her red glasses. 

"Didn't our Sovereign say that we should have his permission to do everything Herrscher-related?" 

Hearing the girl's words, Cocolia simply responded casually, "Our Sovereign? Right... He's been sitting next to me the whole time."

 "But… Our Sovereign has been in hiding for a long time and changed his identity. How do we know that he's not a traitor of…" 

"Tesla." The man said, interrupting the girl's words in a deep voice. 

He looked at the girl Tesla called before saying, "I found your doubts... And it's disturbing." 

After saying that black balls the size of a fist appeared around the man, suddenly the people who were close to the balls except Cocolia fell down hard as if their bodies were being given a very heavy weight. 

*Thumps!* 

Tesla and the others coughed loudly, they felt suffocated because they couldn't breathe.

 'Cough! Cough! My body... I can't move! This is the power of First Herrscher.... Our Sovereign's true strength. ' 

Seeing that they didn't doubt it any longer, First Herrscher smiled before snapping his fingers to dispel the pull of gravity, Tesla and the others quickly breathed. 

"I think we've settled on the issue of discipline... So start the meeting Cocolia." 

Cocolia smiled and said softly, "Of course, My Lord Sovereign." 

__ 

In the evening, at Himeko's house, after dinner in the dining room. 

"Where are you going, Ayame?" Himeko, who was in the dining room alone, said with a beer can in her hand, looking at Ayame, who was currently well dressed, standing in front of the door wanting to leave.

For your information, Kiana was not at home because she went to meet Theresa with Kallen after dinner to go practice in a special virtual training room. 

As for Bronya, she was currently playing a game with Mei in the living room. 

Only Himeko, who was currently in the dining room, accidentally saw a well-dressed Ayame wanting to go out. 

"Ha ha ha, that… I want to go out to get some wind." Ayame said stiffly.

 Himeko felt her female intuition move, so she approached Ayame before whispering. 

"You... Do you want to go to Kouro's house? Tonight, alone?" 

Ayame, who heard that, immediately blushed before quickly shaking her hand. 

Seeing Ayame blushing, Himeko found it cute and wanted to tease her again. 

"There are two possibilities when a young girl dresses like you, which is to go on a date or go to the house of the person you like. With these two possibilities, I already knew that you would go to Kouro's house." 

After saying that, Himeko took a step back before sighing while drinking beer. 

'Haah... It's good to be young. If only I was ten years - no, five years younger, I might as well catch up. ' 

"Do I look that obvious?" Ayame asked with a red face after hearing Himeko's words.

Seeing Ayame looking innocent, Himeko thought of Mei. This girl also seemed to like Kouro even though she didn't realize it. 

'Now that I think about it, these girls are too innocent when it comes to love, Hmm... Should I give her advice? ' 

Yet she herself has no experience of love.

 "Wait here. " Himeko went to her room to get something. Not long after, she came back and gave it quickly to Ayame. 

Ayame stared at the thing Himeko gave her in confusion before blushing rapidly, Ayame stuttered.

 "Hi-Himeko-sensei! Isn't this…" 

"Yes, Condom." Himeko said casually as if it was a matter of course. 

"I know! B-but why did you give me this?"

"Isn't it obvious? of course for segs." 

*POOF* Ayame instantly blushed until she let out smoke, her eyes rolled. 

But at the same time as hearing Himeko's words, a voice appeared in Ayame's mind.

 ["Someone said segs?!"] 

'You shut up!' Ayame held her eyebrows, she didn't expect her Herrscher consciousness to wake up. 

"What's wrong Ayame are you not feeling well?" Himeko asked. 

"No, it's fine." 

Himeko then held Ayame's shoulder with a serious expression before saying, "Ayame, you must remember that all boys without exception are wolves. And as a girl you have to be prepared for anything." 

"I-I see..." Ayame was moved by Himeko's words. 

"B-but Kouro isn't that kind of person!"

"But he's still a boy." 

["Yes! Boys love segs!"] 

"..." Ayame blushed because she somehow remembered when Kouro blew her ear. 

"Go on, I will tell Mei that you are training with Fu Hua." 

"Sensei..." Ayame was touched. 

"This, you can take it all, young men like Kouro usually have a lot of stamina." Himeko didn't forget to tease Ayame. 

"Sensei!" Her feeling of touched immediately disappeared. 

Ayame then left, Himeko looked at her back before rubbing her chin. 

"Hmm... I hope what advice my friend gave will work for you Ayame." 

... 

'Kouro isn't that kind of person, is he?' 

["If you don't want to, let me take your place."]

 'No.' 

["Please..."] 

'No.' 

Ayame continued to fight with her Herrscher personality in mind until she reached Kouro's doorstep. 

Ayame stopped fighting with her Herrscher Personality before knocking on the door. 

Not long after the door was opened by Kouro who turned out to have just finished taking a shower, with wet hair, Kouro only wore a plain yellow shirt that showed his stomach with short black pants, around his neck there was a towel to wipe his hair. 

["Wow..."] 

Ayame who saw Kouro dressed like that subconsciously held her nose and bit her lip to keep from screaming.

"Ayame? Are you okay?" Kouro asked worriedly. 

"I-I'm fine..." 

"O...kay... Then come in Ayame." Kouro said softly as he rubbed his hair with a towel.

"Ex-excuse me..." Ayame came in and took off her shoes before following Kouro. 

Kouro walked into the living room, he then turned around and looked at Ayame. "You don't need to be so nervous, it's not like it's your first time coming to my house so just relax." 

Kouro then sat on the sofa, Ayame sat across from him, she didn't sit next to Kouro because she couldn't stand too close to him. 

Kouro didn't notice Ayame's thoughts, he stared at Ayame for a moment before casually saying, "You look beautiful wearing that." 

Kouro said that without meaning anything.

Kouro's words were like arrows that pierced through Ayame's heart, she really wanted to scream with joy. 

Kouro then cleared his throat and looked at Ayame with a serious expression. 

"Ayame... I want you to promise me that you will keep what I'm about to do to you a secret, Of course-" 

"I promise." Ayame answered quickly. Seeing that Ayame immediately answered Kouro's silence, at first he wanted to explain at length, but Ayame answered immediately. 

'But this is good, it means that Ayame completely trusts me. So I have to fulfill that belief. ' 

Kouro stood up then said, "Then let's go to my room." 

"Eh?" 

["Segs?"] 

'Shut up! ' 

... 

In Kouro's room. 

Ayame sat on Kouro's bed stiffly, she lowered her head while blushing. 

You can see Kouro nearby who is closing the window and locking the bedroom door.

'H-how this is happen?! Isn't this too fast? Shouldn't we date first, hold hands, then do this!? '

["Do you really not want me to replace you?"]

'... Shut up. '

Having done that, Kouro then turned around and looked at Ayame before saying with a serious expression. 

"Take off your clothes." 

'To straightforward! ' 

["Segs!"]

40