Upgrade Xuanyuan sword
800 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the bar, Wraith was seen alone washing a glass. 

She then raised her head to stare at the open entrance before sighing. 

"Phew, that was close, they were fighting inside the bar. I spent a lot of money and time building this bar. The three of them could turn this place into ruins. "

Wraith's eyes then narrowed slightly as she recalled the intruder who came earlier, 'Why would Schicksal's fugitive who has been missing for several years appear here? There must be a reason.'

... 

Kouro and Fu Hua ran down the seedy alley while looking around vigilantly. 

*BANG! *

"On the left!" Kouro turned his head and shouted, he raised the Xuanyuan sword in his hand to deflect the shot.

 

*Ting! *

The shot had such a high warhead that it knocked him back tens of meters, destroying several buildings behind him. 

Fu Hua, who heard Kouro's shout, immediately jumped up. She saw Kouro who was knocked back. 

"Kouro!"

"What a brave kid, he would rather deflect that shot than dodge it. "

Fu Hua, who heard that, turned her head to the side looking at the man praising Kouro. 

The man was a middle-aged man with white hair and blue eyes. He only had one hand that was currently holding a gun. 

That man was Siegfried Kaslana, Kiana's father. 

"This is useless! We'll only cause damage to the surrounding environment. " Fu Hua said. 

Siegfried looked at Fu Hua and chuckled, "What are you going to do Valkyrie Schicksal? Are you going to abandon your friend?"

Fu Hua looked at Siegfried angrily but she remembered Kouro's words earlier, "Remember Fu Hua, keep the power of Fenghuang down as much as possible."

Although she didn't know the reason why Kouro told her to do that, but she would do it. 

Fu Hua knew Kouro had an unbelievable healing factor, so she was currently buying time for Kouro to recover. 

She then looked at the weapon in Siegfried's hand, "That Shamash you're using might be powerful but you can't hit me. "

"Hah, so you're good at dodging? I have a solution for that. "

The pistol in Siegfried's hand turned into a large sword that gave off burning flames. 

"Let's see how fast you are. "

Siegfried swung Shamash with a horizontal slash, creating a huge blaze that was extremely hot. 

"Take that!"

*Swosh! *

Seeing that huge blaze, Fu Hua got a sense of crisis that she couldn't avoid it. 

'Do I have to use Fenghuang down?'

Just when she was thinking like that, she suddenly felt the silhouette of someone passing by her carrying a cold ice. 

*Ting! *

Kouro parried Siegfried's attack with the Xuanyuan sword whose form had changed. 

Xuanyuan's sword, which was originally a greatsword, turned into a pair of golden and black colored katanas. 

Fu Hua, for some reason, saw the silhouettes of Xuanyuan and Dark Xuanyuan hugging Kouro's neck. 

.... 

A moment ago. 

Kouro was seen buried in the ruins with his trembling hands holding the Xuanyuan sword. 

'What should I do? How can I defeat Siegfried?' Kouro was currently thinking hard. 

He knew that all the things he currently had were not enough to be able to compete with Siegfried, no matter if it was strength, experience, and the Divine Key... 

Wait! That's it! The Divine Key! 

Kouro with trembling hands pressed the upgrade button on the Xuanyuan Sword. 

Suddenly the weapon glowed and for a moment he saw the silhouettes of Xuanyuan and Dark Xuanyuan that entered the weapon. 

Kouro stared at the Xuanyuan sword in his hand, no, more like a pair of katanas. 

He remembered that the 10th Divine key would adapt to the user, which meant that the most suitable weapon for him was a katana. 

[Item: Xuanyuan sword]

[Rarity: ★★★★★]

[Type: Weapon]

Weapon Skills :

[Elements drive]

[SP cost :9][Cooldown: 2 sec]

Continuously emits Lightning, Earth, Ice, Fire, and Wind elements, dealing 244% elemental damage and 244% physical damage, respectively. can be stacked.

Seeing the status of the Xuanyuan sword that had been upgraded, Kouro smiled. 

"Okay, it's time to try out the new weapon. "

__

*Ting! *

*Ting! *

*Ting! *

Their swords clashed against each other, creating an impact that shattered the buildings around them. 

Kouro's attacks were fast and even enveloped in cold ice, making Siegfried's fiery slashes always go out. 

Seeing his attack completely repelled, Siegfried raised his eyebrows. 

He stared at the pair of katanas in Kouro's hands with a thoughtful expression before jumping back. 

Kouro breathed roughly before sighing, even after his weapons were upgraded and using [Power strike] he could only repel Siegfried. 

"Boy! How about we finish this fight with a final attack?"

Kouro didn't answer, but he seemed to have set up a stance and the two katanas in his hands were already emitting a frost that would intensify every 2 seconds. 

The cold even began to freeze the ground and even the surrounding environment. 

Seeing that Siegfried smiled slightly, he raised Shamash which then ignited a flame like a lighthouse. 

The heat from Shamash melted the ice on the ground and even created a fire zone. 

Fu Hua watched this from afar with a calm expression. 

Kouro and Siegfried looked at each other for several minutes until the ground around them became a zone of ice and fire. 

Kouro let out a cold breath before activating [Sprint] and [Power Strike] attacked Siegfried first. 

"HAAA!"

Siegfried simply stood still before opening his eyes wide and swinging the blazing Shamash. 

*Swosh! *

At very close range, Kouro and Siegfried stared at each other, time momentarily seemed to stop for them before their swords clashed. 

*BOOM! *

Kouro was sent flying like a bullet, hundreds of meters and knocked down several slum houses. 

His body was covered in dust and a few burns but his clothes were undamaged and only slightly dusty. 

[HP: 18,212/24,400]

[SP: 3,456/6,912]

[Fatigue: 34]

On the other hand, Siegfried was also seen being knocked back several tens of meters before he quickly balanced himself. 

On his cheek was a small cut that was frozen. 

Siegfried touched the wound before smiling and laughing. 

"Yo! Boy! Are you still alive!"

Kouro staggered to his feet before laughing and replying, "Hahaha! That was a great attack uncle!"

They both laughed and approached each other before shaking hands tightly. 

"Your attack was pretty good too, what's your name kid!"

"I'm Hanagami Kouro. It's an honor to fight you mister Siegfried."

Fu Hua looked at the two of them who were praising each other with a puzzled expression. 

Before that, they both didn't know each other and immediately attacked each other, now they looked like old friends. 

"Male friendship is strange..."

__

"Thanks to your friend, I haven't had whiskey in a long time. "

Siegfried seemed to drink it quickly before looking at Kouro. 

"Do you want some too boy?"

"No, I'm underage. " Kouro politely declined. 

"That's too bad. "

The three of them were currently far away from the place where the fight happened earlier. 

Fu Hua looked at the two of them and sighed, "No need, she should be the one thanking you guys for not destroying her bar. "

She then folded her arms and looked at Siegfried, "So why are you here?"

Siegfried took another drink and ignored Fu Hua's words, "Hey, can your friend give me 2 more bottles of this drink for free?"

"I don't have Whiskey, but I have sake, here uncle. "

Kouro took out two bottles of sake from his pants pocket and gave them to Siegfried. 

"Hoo, thanks. " Siegfried didn't care how this sake came out of Kouro's pants pocket. 

Fu Hua's eyebrows slightly twitched seeing the two of them, "Siegfried, you are one of Schicksal's 3 greatest enemies. The Overseer himself put a price on your head. "

Siegfried drank the sake given by Kouro and quickly finished it. 

"So? You're a fugitive hunter, little lady? Do you want to bring this drunk old man to Schicksal?"

"...No one knows your whereabouts after you became a fugitive. Our intel recorded that you were injured and you lost your left hand. You chose to hide because you weren't sure you could beat us in a fight. "

Siegfried only wore a calm expression listening to Fu Hua's words. 

"Yes, I lost my hand, but I would feel happy if you accompanied this old man to fight just like this boy. "

Fu Hua raised her glasses and replied calmly, "No. I'm sorry but I'm not interested in your true powers. Intel notes that you are equivalent to an S-rank Valkyrie while I am just an A-rank Valkyrie. "

Fu Hua continued, "What's more you have the Judgement of Shamash, I have no chance of winning. "

Fu Hua had already tried to simulate if she fought with Siegfried for 3 times and she never won. 

"Well... If you don't want to fight, we can chat. "

Siegfried opened the topic by saying Cocolia's little plan. 

__

A while later. 

"Hmm... I see... Just like what Kouro said. No wonder, Otto just sat back and watched the situation. " Fu Hua muttered. 

"It's likely that Otto wants Cocolia's plan to succeed, he doesn't care about the millions of people who will die. " Siegfried said with a serious face. 

He then threw a small storage box to Fu Hua. 

"Take it, the box can neutralize and stop Honkai's reaction, suitable for storing the gem of Serenity. "

Fu Hua caught the box before asking, "Where did you get this box? And why do you know Cocolia's plan. "

"I have friends in Anti-Entropy and they don't agree with Cocolia's plan. "

Siegfried then turned to leave, his back looking lonely. 

"I must not be seen, therefore I am relying on you two. Good luck. "

There were many reasons why Siegfried stayed away, one of the reasons being that if he was near Kiana, then he would awaken the consciousness of the second Herrscher that was within Kiana's body. 

Seeing Siegfried about to leave, Fu Hua quickly asked, "Wait! There's something else I want to ask! Why do you trust us? I am a Valkyrie Schicksal who obeys Otto's orders, while Kouro is just an Einherjar trainee."

Siegfried turned to look at the two of them and said with a smile, "I've been watching you two. I saw that you two wanted to rescue Kiana in that hotel. "

Siegfried waved to them without looking back. 

"I'm sure you two have good hearts and I know you will make the right decision. "

'Especially you, Kouro, you remind me of someone...' 

They both watched Siegfried go until he disappeared from their sight. 

Fu Hua then smiled slightly and said, "Looks like Siegfried still cares about his daughter. He moves with a very interesting logic, it reminds me of someone. "

33