Dating with Mei (1)
404 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the quiet night with the moon in the center of the starry sky.

Kouro, who was sleeping soundly in his room, suddenly opened his eyes even though he was still half asleep.

"Hmm…~"

Kouro who was still half awake wanted to get up from his bed only to realize that he was unable to move his limbs as if being held by someone.

This caused Kouro to immediately open his eyes clearly even almost glaring.

"What?!"

In front of him right now were Mei, Ayame, Kiana, Himeko and the others, it could be said that all the girls close to him were inside his room right now and they were all wearing only very revealing and seductive underwear!

Like being struck by lightning, Kouro's eyes were now completely bulging at the beautiful sight before him.

"All of you..." Kouro muttered in confusion.

"Kouro~ ♡"

The girls were like 'hunters' who had gotten their 'prey', they quickly undressed Kouro while touching his sensitive parts.

"Urkk..." Kouro with a flushed face tried to restrain himself because of their touch.

Kouro was unable to move his body as both his hands were restrained by Rita and Durandal who were currently sucking his fingers and even licking his ears.

'What the hell is going on?!'

Kouro tried to maintain his remaining sanity, his nose was full of the fragrance of the girls, his vision was also only filled with the mesmerizing twin mountains.

He then felt that someone had sat on his lower abdomen.

Kouro looked down before his pupils suddenly shrank to the size of needles and finally muttered the name of the person sitting on his stomach.

"Nakuru... ! "

Nakuru was wearing an outfit with a short white skirt that was different from the others.

He was smiling lewdly at Kouro with a flushed face and whispered.

"Kouro-kun~ I'll make sure you get hooked♡"

Nakuru then lifted his skirt using both hands slowly to give a dramatic effect.

Kouro's quivering pupils saw an 'Eiffel tower' from Nakuru's crotch.

“AAHHHH!!!!“

(E/D: AHHHHHH!)

.... 

"AAHHHH!!!"

Kouro instantly woke up from his bed in a cold sweat and a look of deathly fear.

He maintained his scream for several minutes in rhythm with his racing heart.

Then with panting breath and violently trembling pupils, Kouro finally stopped screaming gradually.

"Haah... Hah... Hah... It was... It was just a dream..." Kouro reassured himself, he tried to calm himself down by forgetting the dream that had just happened earlier.

He really looked like Kakyoin from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure who woke up from his sleep screaming in terror.

Kouro rubbed his face a few times before letting out a long sigh.

Really... Why of all the nightmares, why did it have to be that one?

He raised his head and stared at the window that still displayed the night sky before turning his head to stare at the alarm that displayed the time [05:30].

Kouro then suddenly blinked his eyes a few times as if realizing something, he looked down at the blanket he was wearing before quickly unfolding the blanket.

"... "

His mouth and eyebrows visibly twitched violently as he realized that the previous dream was not a nightmare but a wet dream.

Moreover... The liquid he released was quite a lot. So much so that it almost soaked the entire blanket.

Feeling a sticky feeling in his crotch, Kouro knew that the previous dream was really happening and not a hallucination...

This left Kouro stunned, he covered his face using his hands while lowering his head slightly, if you look carefully, there are some shiny dots falling from Kouro's fingers.

Those are the tears of a man.

Kouro was embarrassed, he felt sad, disappointed, all negative emotions arose in his heart directed at himself.

'Why... Why does Nakuru has to be in my wet dream!?'

Kouro cried, he sobbed, really he was now like a girl who just lost her virginity but worse.

He cried for a few minutes before stopping as he finally realized that crying didn't solve the problem.

"It's okay... No one knows... Right, no one knows." Kouro muttered like crazy.

Kouro unceremoniously turned his blanket into dust using the authority of [Death and life] and the dust he stored in his 'inventory', he also did the same to his wet underwear.

Putting on a new pair of pants, Kouro then turned to look at his shadow with a crazy expression.

"You two didn't see anything, did you?"

Hei Xuan and Bai Xuan felt that Kouro's state looked strange, but feeling his aura that gave off high pressure made them immediately nod their heads like chickens pecking.

"Good.... No one knows... No one knows..." Kouro muttered the same thing over and over while walking to the bathroom, making Hei and Bai feel goosebumps.

'What is Master dreaming about!?'

That was the thought of the two of them.

__

On a sunny morning, on April 13th.

As promised, Mei and Kouro had a date today.

They promised to meet each other at [08:30] at the town square in the Far East.

Currently at [07:45] Kouro who had had breakfast, showered, and dressed was looking in the mirror to make sure that his appearance was not messy.

Kouro was wearing an unbuttoned black short-sleeved collared shirt revealing a plain white t-shirt, on his left hand Kouro wore a watch that is pleasing to the eye.

He also wore long black pants and white shoes, for this first date Kouro was really totality even he cleaned between his buttocks and parts that were rarely cleaned until fragrant.

Actually, Kouro doesn't need to do that because [Status Recovery] will remove dirty substances from his body until it is clean.

It's just that... Because of the previous (wet) nightmare, Kouro felt that he was dirty so he cleaned himself completely.

Well... Actually Kouro was not surprised that he had a wet dream considering that his mind was on his date with Mei possibly making his libido become higher thus giving rise to a wet dream.

But what Kouro wanted to protest was why Nakuru was in his wet dream? Moreover, he appeared as the first person to do 'it' with him.

He was sure that his sexual attraction was still normal, he liked girls or more specifically people who were born as girls, not someone like Nakuru whose gender was ambiguous.

(E/D: My honest reaction when I see a hot girl but she has pronouns in her instagram profile.)

Kouro then shook his head to dispel this thought, now he had to focus on his date with Mei.

Kouro looked at the reflection in the mirror before nodding his head after confirming that his appearance was pleasing to the eye.

"I hope my appearance doesn't disappoint Mei."

He then used a comb to tidy up his hair, really Kouro rarely tidied up his hair so his hairstyle was actually messy.

After finishing combing his hair, Kouro then looked at his watch which displayed [08:00].

"Alright... Time to wait for Mei in the square."

Kouro had prepared a plan of where she would go with Mei for a date. And there were no perverted and dirty plans like staying at a love hotel or so, Kouro purely just chose tourist spots that were suitable for couples to visit.

Kouro was an example of a good man who thought of a romantic relationship with his partner rather than letting lust control him.

Of course, it's a different story for Mei.

... 

Mei who was in her room was also getting ready, she was currently doing a little 'Make-up' in front of the mirror.

Of course her make-up was not overly done, after all Mei was a natural beauty, she only wore pink lipstick and unnoticeable eyeliner and eyeshadow.

She was also carrying a creamy white bag that contained various womens products.

The outfit she wore was a long-sleeved blue floral shirt and a short pink 'Midi' skirt that showed her ankles covered in black pantyhose.

Mei was not wearing high heels but regular black women's shoes that were comfortable to walk around in.

Staring at the mirror Mei involuntarily smiled happily at the thought that today she was going on a date with Kouro.

She didn't forget to bring her night-blue round hat and lunch for Kouro later.

Having finished preparing, Mei then took a deep breath before putting on a determined expression and opening the door.

"Hmm?"

Mei saw that Himeko and Theresa were outside her room.

Himeko and Theresa looked Mei up and down before looking at each other and nodding their heads.

"Mei, we're just here to remind you... "

"Remind me of what?" Mei asked as she tilted her head.

Himeko looked left and right to make sure there were no Kiana, Ayame and the others around before whispering while handing over an object.

"Be careful and guard your mind."

Mei stared at the object Himeko gave her with a flushed expression.

"Wh-why are you giving me this?" Mei said unconsciously using formal language.

The object in her hand was a box of XXL sized super thin condoms, the contents were also really voluminous, no, Mei also found birth control pills inside the condom box.

This really made Mei speechless.

By the way how does Himeko have this contraceptive object?

"I don't want my student to become a mother at a young age." Theresa said while folding her hands with a wise expression.

Mei's expression actually reddened at her words, actually she didn't mind carrying Kouro's child... But as Theresa said, she was indeed too early to become a mother.

'No, wait! Why did I think that on this date I would do 'that' with Kouro.' Mei thought.

Mei knew that Kouro was a nice guy and with a genuine personality, but... From what she read in the book... All men were wolves and there were no exceptions.

She gulped down her saliva before storing the object Himeko gave her into her bag without saying anything.

'Just in case... Right, just in case...'

Mei reassured herself even though her face was as red as a tomato because the thought that Kouro would do 'that' to her really didn't go away instead it became stickier like glue in her mind.

"Mei..." Himeko called out.

"Ye-yeah?" Mei instantly came to her senses from her imagination of doing 'that' with Kouro which was getting wilder.

Himeko patted Mei's shoulder with a serious expression before whispering with a slight blush.

"If you do 'it' with Kouro... Can you tell me later how it feels?"

Mei was a little dumbfounded but she understood a little, perhaps Himeko wanted to know the positions that Kouro preferred when doing 'that'.

"Ahem." Theresa cleared her throat and stood between the two of them.

"Ah? Principal?"

Theresa was fiddling with her fingers while blushing before saying weakly, "I-I... I want to hear it too..."

(E/D: I, as the representative of the council of men, loli and overall fetish, am pressing the red button and using all the council’s resources to this incentive.)

The principal too?! No, wait, the principal is already in her forties... Maybe because she's been an old maid for so long, she's curious about 'it'?

Mei didn't know what to say, she could only nod her head silently in response to their words before looking at the clock.

"... Then, I'll be going first, principal, Himeko-sensei."

Mei bowed her head slightly before leaving.

"Be careful on the road."

__

A few minutes later.

At the Far East town square, looking around before finding Kouro who was leaning against the wall looking at the clock.

Surprisingly there were no flirtatious girls approaching Kouro.

This wasn't surprising, with his [Shadow] authority and higher level of life, Kouro could fool the senses of flirtatious girls as if he didn't exist.

"Kouro!"

Mei ran up to Kouro with a sweet smile plastered on her face.

"Mei?"

Kouro raised his head and saw Mei running towards him, seeing the clothes she was wearing made Kouro's Adam's apple twitch.

"You look good in that outfit, Kouro." Mei said with a slight blush.

In Mei's view, Kouro's appearance was really very handsome now, even if she could, she was willing to see Kouro all night with his current appearance.

"Thank you.”

Kouro coughed slightly to reduce his embarrassment, after all being praised by a girl, let alone a girl you like is really a wonderful thing.

"You look good in that outfit too, Mei, you look very charming.” Kouro said with a smile.

"Th-thank you..."

Mei used the hat she was wearing to cover her face which was flushed with both pleasure and embarrassment at Kouro's praise.

The atmosphere became awkward for a moment before Kouro suddenly extended his hand to Mei like an ancient noble.

"My lady, would you like to accompany this humble one for a walk?"

Mei was startled slightly before laughing which made her even more adorable and charming in Kouro's eyes.

'Right, no need to feel shy, Kouro is with me.'

She grabbed Kouro's hand before holding hands tightly.

"Of course!"

12