Chapter 105
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 105

Jiangsu Province Agricultural Materials

1. Assigned to work at Jiangsu Agricultural Materials Company and settled in Zhenjiang.

From the fact that there must be a craftsman in every tool, to the fact that there must be a cause in every fruit (the first cause), the first push of Newton's divine arm, and the existence of non-material "vitality", we recognize the existence of God.

After reading two biblical stories, on New Year's Day in 2000, I was immediately drawn to the Bible and believed it was God's word, so I believed in God.

2. Not long after work, on December 14, 1990, for the sake of the world, for society, for Ge Yimin, Ge Yimin entered the Great Trial, half imprisoned, and crucified.

In order to save the world, on December 21st, Ge Yimin died and was blessed by God to be resurrected, overcoming the poisonous hook of death and bringing hope to the world.

3. Hosted the company party for 4 hours and performed magic.

4. I have been in a long-term relationship with Wang Rong.

5. Better with Leng Xiaojiang.

6. I fell in love with Cold Snow for a short time. She is the most beautiful Chinese girl I know. The last time she called, I was not there, but my colleague answered.

7. In 1993, she married Hu Chunfang, a girl from Zhenjiang.

8. In 1994, he gave birth to his son Ge Biao.

9. During this period, I was passionate about social dancing and had good dance partners from different periods. It was a very happy time. Hair salon girl Guo Hongmei is like a Hong Kong star.

10. I asked Dong Yan to call me Christ, so I bought her chocolate or newspaper. She called me many times. I promised to become a Christ and buy a phone for Guo Hongmei. She called several times and said, "Buy me something." I refused as if I had not yet become a Christ.

11. Sometimes I think, if I marry Su Fan, I must be very happy because she is beautiful; Secondly, I am a distant relative who must be kind to me and easy to get along with; Sanlai, I really love listening to her voice, Anhui Huainan accent. Because of my social trials, it has become impossible.

12. When my son was born, the female nurse carried him to another room, crying and then carrying him back. When I asked about the beds, she said 737, and only then did I know it was my son.

Two days later, the nurse took the child to the hallway and asked the family to hold it. When I saw 737, my son was so scared that he didn't dare to hold it and asked my mother to hold him.

13. Singing with Chen Bin in high school, when popular songs were just emerging. Years later, a high school classmate chatted with me on QQ and mentioned that I loved singing at that time, but she didn't tell me who she was. The conversation was very enjoyable. After work, at the Shiqiao warehouse, we sang the love song 1990. Zhang Min and Ding Debin immediately said that my singing was not pleasant, which was equivalent to stopping me. I sang at home, and my brother-in-law Minghu immediately said that my singing was unpleasant, which made me afraid to sing anymore.

14. Aunt Yumei, a native of my hometown, said that I was influenced by the academic trend.

0