Chapter 2:Super civilized command ship
64 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The UFO shook violently. When the boulder was about to flatten Lin Yu, he miraculously sucked him into the UFO. Lin Yu disappeared out of thin air, and 10000 tons of boulders without any obstacles crashed down, pressing the silvery flying saucer into the silt of the riverbed.

Lin Yu, who was already in a semi coma, could only hear a very mechanical voice: "start the scanning system immediately, start the star area positioning system immediately, and start the space jumping system immediately."

"The scanning system is turned on! After the scanning is completed, the spacecraft function is seriously damaged and the energy is seriously lost. The damage degree is 90% and the space jump cannot be carried out. The star area positioning system is turned off, and the space jump system is turned off! Immediately execute the repair program, unable to search the repair resources, and the repair is stopped!"

"Scanning system warning! Unknown galaxy, unknown planet and intelligent creatures are found. Import the planet data immediately. Confirm that the planet is a newly colonized planet of ancient humans. Maya civilization has been found. Confirm the civilization level. Scanning is complete! Confirm that the Maya civilization has died and the planet has been colonized by humans. Confirm that the human colonized planet is a class 2 civilization. The planet has a good environment, sustainable and healthy civilization development and poor resources!"

"Find the new commander, confirm the commander's identity, start the transfer of power, and the transfer of power is complete. Warning! The commander is scanned for serious physical injury, and the emergency rescue procedure is started. The treatment is expected to be completed in 12 hours!"

Lin Yu was led down the cliff by a huge stone comparable to a ten story high building. Although Lin Yu was lucky not to die on the spot, his body was basically discarded. Needless to say, the gravel, which was even sharper than the blade, was like a late executioner. His body was cut into holes and lost blood seriously. The most serious is internal injury. There is almost no complete bone in the whole body. The main organs of the body, such as heart, liver, spleen, lung and kidney, have been severely squeezed. Lin Yu's situation is defined in the words of the medical profession. Basically, he is still alive. He is hopeless.

This miraculous flying saucer is indeed the product of high-tech civilization. After confirming the identity of commander Lin Yu, he immediately sent Lin Yu to the first-aid cabin that looks like a big refrigerator, and quickly filled the first-aid cabin with dark green genetic stock solution that can be used to repair his body. Lin Yu's body was all immersed in the sticky stock solution, and all the bleeding injuries on his body were sealed. After stabilizing Lin Yu's injury, a mechanical arm suddenly stretched out from under the base of the emergency cabin. At the end of the mechanical arm was a syringe with thick arm, which was filled with blood red liquid. This liquid was the famous nano robot stock solution. A tube of such stock solution injector could be filled with 50 billion nano robots. Without hesitation, the mechanical arm plunged the syringe into Lin Yu's heart, and used the mechanical arm to press all the red liquid into Lin Yu's body. Countless nano robots immediately flowed to Lin Yu's whole body along the blood vessels and began to slowly treat his seriously injured body.

"Is this heaven? It's really comfortable." Lin Yu didn't know how long he slept. When he gradually regained consciousness, he felt as if he was lying in a hot spring. This feeling was very different from the severe pain before he was injured and unconscious. For a time, Lin Yu thought he had risen to heaven and was enjoying a happy life in heaven.

But when Lin Yu opened his eyes painstakingly, he found that the ceiling above him gave off a warm white light, which lit up the whole room. He is lying in a container similar to a coffin. There are more than a dozen light screens suspended in the air around the container. Various data are displayed on the screen. Although Lin Yu can't figure out where he is, he can also judge that the data displayed on the surrounding light screens are all his own life sign data.

When Lin Yu sat up from the container, he was in a closed room similar to the laboratory. The walls of the laboratory were like sheep fat jade, which set off the whole room warm and white. The whole laboratory was empty. There was only a coffin like container lying on his back. Lin Yu looked down and found that many transparent tubes were connected around the coffin, and some green liquid remained in the tubes.

Climbing out of the coffin container, Lin Yu barefoot stepped on the floor like a whole piece of white jade. Lin Yu touched the strong abdominal muscles on his stomach, He said to himself, "didn't I just get crushed down the cliff by a boulder when I was drilling holes? It's supposed to be a hundred dead and lifeless. How can I come back to life now? This place doesn't look like a paradise, but rather like a laboratory. Is it possible that my body was taken by some mysterious organization to do biological experiments, and then brought me back to life?"

Lin Yu stood there and said to himself. Then he glanced at the empty laboratory and whispered in a tentative voice, "Hello, is there anyone?"

As soon as the voice was over, Lin Yu suddenly saw a light screen projected by a projector. On the light screen, a handsome officer in black uniform appeared. The projected officer stood in front of Lin Yu and gave him a standard military salute, Then he made a very mechanical voice: "Dear commander, congratulations on your recovery. This is the command ship of the Mayan Starfleet. You have successfully taken over the post of the supreme commander of the fleet, that is, the commander in chief of the Mayan Starfleet. I am alpha, the central intelligent system of the command ship. During your tenure, I will follow your command as your adjutant!"

Starfleet Command Ship? Central intelligent system? These names in science fiction made Lin Yu feel like he was dreaming. Then he patted his head with his hand and shook his head. After shaking his head, he was still unable to determine whether it was a dream or a reality. In order to verify his judgment, he twisted his thigh.

"Ah! It hurts! It hurts! I'm not dreaming." The intense pain made Lin Yu cry at once. In the pain, Lin Yu finally realized that he was in reality. The computer that claimed to be the adjutant of the commander-in-chief of a galaxy fleet was real, and he was really not dead! Fortunately, Lin Yu loved to read science fiction since he was a child. During his high school and college years, he was particularly obsessed with internet novels. Under the influence of countless imaginative Internet novels, he was not too surprised about his adventure now.

After all, he has survived from the death under the ten thousand tons of boulders. What else is unacceptable?

3