Chapter 3:The mystery of the ancient earth
58 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Considering that he still knew nothing about the so-called command ship of the star expeditionary fleet, Lin Yu tried to ask: "I said that Comrade adjutant! Can you tell me where the ship came from? What kind of people were the previous owners of the ship? What are the main functions of the ship?"

The adjutant in the light screen, Say mechanically: "The Mayan interstellar expeditionary fleet comes from the Mayan Galaxy in the 36th quadrant of the universe. It is the most important expatriate and immigrant fleet of Mayan starmen. The fleet has six immigrant space forts, 12 command flagship ships, 5600 armed Star Destroyers and 300million interstellar transport ships. In addition, the fleet also has the right to colonize and trade 16 immigrable galaxies. Your command ship is one of the main flagship of the interstellar expeditionary fleet, It is the headquarters of the fleet staff. All actions of the fleet must follow the orders of the command ship. The command ship has a powerful force field shield, an advanced interstellar communication system, which can complete the interstellar jump in an instant. The small synthetic production machinery on the ship can repair various damages of the ship and the warship. The ship is equipped with energy collection robots, construction robots, and combat robots... "

Lin Yu doesn't believe that his ship is the flagship of an alien fleet. According to the adjutant's explanation, although the flagship looks like a flying saucer with a diameter of more than 50 meters, the internal structure is incredible. The total area of the internal cabin can be compared with that of a medium-sized provincial capital city. The spaceship not only has strong protection capability and firepower, but also has its own production capacity and various production robots. This command ship is the most advanced and core warship of the Maya people. As long as the Maya people have one such command ship and gather enough resources, they can build a huge Starfleet in a few years. Of course, the command ship has powerful functions. It is naturally difficult to build one. Even if the huge Maya expedition fleet commanding 16 galaxies can only prepare six.

More importantly, Lin Yu learned from the adjutant that the earth was once one of the colonies of Maya civilization, that is, the extinct Maya civilization on the earth. However, according to the explanation of adjutant alpha, the Mayans who once colonized the earth were not the work of the Mayan expedition fleet, but the work of another Mayan immigrant fleet. It is understood that the immigrant fleet had no intention of seriously managing the earth, so it simply regarded the earth as an exile, exiled all the prisoners who violated the law in the fleet to the earth, and then the whole fleet set sail to leave the solar system, Let these prisoners live and die on earth.

Later, these prisoners established the Mayan civilization and the Mayan empire in the South American continent. After thousands of years of development, they also managed very well. However, this prosperity was soon interrupted by the arrival of ancient humans, who only regarded the earth as a place of exile. However, the side of the couch did not allow others to snore. The ancient humans did not hesitate to wipe out the Maya people and completely erase the Maya civilization from the earth.

It is no wonder that later anthropologists did not understand why the Mayan civilization, which had been thriving on the earth for thousands of years, disappeared overnight, and even left no documents. It is important to know that primitive people millions of years ago were able to leave some rock paintings in caves.

Now I think it was all the credit of the ancient people. However, the ancient people did not take the earth seriously. They just exiled some fallen nobles to the earth, and mercifully gave them some slaves. Finally, they left the earth without hesitation after throwing some bronze utensils for decoration to the abandoned people. Since then, there has been no news.

Suddenly he got the news about the origin of human beings. Lin Yu felt a little stuffy. He has always claimed to be the center of the universe. I'm afraid he never dreamed that he was just an outcast of the ancients on the earth!

However, Lin Yu soon felt that it was tens of thousands of years ago. Where human beings originated has nothing to do with him. He is not a compassionate character. He only lives for himself. It doesn't matter how your predecessors came from.

Thinking of this, Lin Yu suddenly asked: "since you have numerous Mayan starship expeditionary fleet and powerful forces, why are you the only ship left? What about the other ships?"

The adjutant said without expression: "In 3467, our fleet exchanged fire with the Sumerian Starfleet. The war lasted for three months and ended with the total annihilation of the Mayan Starfleet. Most of the ships of the expedition fleet were destroyed or captured. Only a few of the ships forced to start a space jump to break through the enemy's space blockade and escape from the battlefield. At that time, I was responsible for operating the command ship through many spaces and finally got rid of the enemy's pursuit Yes, but by the time I came to this planet, the spacecraft had been seriously damaged. After 300 years of sleep and repair, the damage level of the spacecraft had been reduced from 95% to 90%. However, the spacecraft has lost most of its functions, and the weapon system and defense system have basically failed. Now the only thing the spacecraft can use is the flight function, as well as the resource collection robots and construction robots inside the spacecraft. In addition, some technology factories inside the spacecraft still have production functions, but they can not carry out any production due to a serious lack of resources. "

After listening to the instructions of adjutant alpha, Lin Yu knew that the ship that sounded awesome had almost been scrapped. At best, it was just a very powerful aircraft. Lin Yu couldn't help feeling very sorry about this. He finally picked up a treasure and found that it was rotten and useless. Let alone how depressed it was.

The only thing that makes Lin Yu happy is that although the interior of the spaceship is seriously damaged, the huge interior of the ship still has complete self-healing ability. As long as the energy and materials are sufficient, the spaceship can repair itself and return to the glory of the former powerful flagship of the Starship team.

Thinking of this, Lin Yu looked up and asked: "alpha, the airship you said can be repaired. At the beginning, 95% of the damage to the airship has been repaired to 90%. According to your opinion, it means that the airship can be repaired on earth?"

Adjutant alpha struck relentlessly: "Report to the commander, this barren planet called the earth by the commander can not provide enough repair materials for the spacecraft at all. In particular, it lacks several rare metals needed to repair the space jump system, and even the energy conversion environment of the energy shield required by the spacecraft. However, after my scanning, it is found that there is a small amount of helium-3 resources on an asteroid 300000 kilometers away from the earth, which is OK Provide burning energy for the atomic furnace of the spacecraft. With these energy, the spacecraft can go to other star regions to find energy and minerals that can repair the spacecraft. "

4