Chapter 4:Go to the hospital for rescue
34 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

According to adjutant alpha, Lin Yu knows that repairing the spacecraft is definitely not a small project. Imagine that alpha spent 300 years to repair 5% of the system of the spacecraft, and the other 90% of the system can not be completed in a short time. There is no hurry for this kind of thing. Lin Yu has to take one step at a time.

At this time, Lin Yu suddenly thought that he had been in an accident for so long and didn't know what was happening outside, so he immediately asked, "alpha! Where are we now?"

"Commander, your present position is where you just fell off the cliff and into the water, that is, the bottom of a river in China!"

Lin Yu wanted to see the situation outside, so he asked, "can you let me see the situation outside?"

"Yes! Start the scanning system immediately and start projecting external holographic images." Adjutant alpha immediately replied.

As soon as the system was started, a one person high light screen appeared in front of Lin Yu, which was a bit like a cinema curtain. Then the light screen projected the situation on the construction site outside.

At this moment, it has been more than half a day since Lin Yu fell off the cliff. The project on the construction site has been stopped because of the accident. Lin Yu found that there were more than a dozen policemen standing on the cliff he was working on, and there were many reporters with cameras nearby. Under the cliff, fiveorsix yachts are shuttling back and forth. Many people stand in the bow of the boat and look into the river. It is obvious that although half a day has passed since the accident, the government still hasn't given up its efforts to search and rescue Lin Yu. After all, the death of people in the construction of the municipal project has greatly damaged the image of the government, and it will also affect the future of the leaders in charge of the project. So before the body was found, those officials still hoped that a miracle would happen and Lin Yu would survive.

Lin Yu, standing in the airship, couldn't help laughing and crying and looking at the search and rescue yachts on the river. It's useless for you to fish and swim on the river like this! I was thrown into the river by tons of boulders. How can I get people without sending divers down. Fortunately, I was saved by the spaceship controlled by adjutant afar. Otherwise, according to the passive search and rescue methods of these people, my bones would really be suppressed at the bottom of the river forever, and I would not be able to survive forever!

Lin Yu saw that his body had almost recovered. Now it was time to go out and stay in the spaceship before appearing in the city. It would be difficult to explain how he survived.

After discussing with adjutant alpha for a while, Lin Yu decided to quietly move the spaceship along the riverbed to a place fiveorsix kilometers downstream, and then asked adjutant alpha to put on his injured clothes. He remembered that there was no scar on his body that had been repaired, and he could not explain after he landed. Lin Yu then ordered alpha to put anesthetic on him, and then let him operate the mechanical arm of the laboratory to scratch several shocking scars on his back. It was not until he made himself miserable that he asked adjutant alpha to throw himself under a bank that was often walked by people, waiting quietly for people to find him.

Lin Yu was lying on the Bank of the river. Sure enough, after waiting for only two minutes, a group of student girls came over. The boy took the opportunity to moan "ouch ouch". He was afraid that the little girls would not hear him, so he deliberately raised his voice. Several student girls were immediately attracted by the wailing sound. They ran curiously along the sound to have a look, only to find that there was a bloody man lying under the Bank of the river. They were immediately scared to disperse. After half a ring, these student girls woke up and ran to adults to help save people.

There was an accident in the cliff construction team at the upper reaches of the river, and the disappearance of a worker had already been spread in the city. In order to ensure safety, the municipal government also arranged people along both sides of the river not far from the lower reaches to search for the missing workers. Therefore, when the searchers learned from the student sister that a person had been found under the river embankment, they immediately organized people to run there

The harsh ambulance screamed and sped by on the river bank. Under the police car, the ambulance quickly sent Lin Yu, who looked seriously injured, to the Chengdu Huaxi Hospital, which is usually hard to find a bed.

"It hurts... I will quit next time! It hurts..." when Lin Yu was just sent to the hospital, the effect of the anesthetic he used on the spacecraft was just over. Although Lin Yu was seriously injured when he fell off the cliff, he forgot the pain at that time because of the fear of death. Now that Lin Yu was lying in the comfortable rescue room without worrying about his life, he really felt the pain caused by the injury.

There was a sharp pain coming from his back. Lin Yu regretted that he shouldn't have played the bitter meat trick. Although Lin Yu was a rural boy, he grew up with the love of his parents. From childhood to childhood, he was good at reading and playing. He couldn't resist the pain. Lin Yu had to lay down his face and howl in bed.

Originally, the municipal government has strictly ordered the hospital to save the workers injured by the boulder at all costs and to minimize the impact of the accident. After receiving the news that the injured person was to be sent to Chengdu hospital, the doctors considered that the worker fell into the river from a 100 meter high cliff. Even if he did not die, he should be seriously injured and dying. The rescue may be very difficult. Therefore, the hospital immediately called the best surgeons to prepare the required medical instruments and drugs in advance. All the people were fully prepared for a tough battle.

However, as soon as Lin Yu was sent in, everyone could only hear him howling all the time, asking the doctor to help him! The attending doctor of Chengdu hospital is the leading surgeon in the city. There are 800 or 1000 people who have been cured. His rich medical experience made him immediately judge that the guy in front of him, who looked miserable, had only suffered some skin injuries and probably had no internal organs at all. After all, people with a little common sense know that the sharp pain of visceral injury is by no means unbearable to ordinary people. I'm afraid it's very difficult even to keep awake after being badly hurt, let alone shouting.

Sure enough, after performing various physical examinations on Lin Yu, they found that Lin Yu's internal organs were all in good condition, even a little bruised. From beginning to end, he was only a little injured. It was all right to sew dozens of stitches. It was not even necessary to be hospitalized. After falling into the river from a 100 meter high cliff, nothing happened. It was not only the doctor in charge of treatment, but also the whole Chengdu people who heard the news, lamented that this guy was blessed with a great life. If he didn't die, he would have a blessing.

2