Chapter 5:Arrival of parents
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although the injury was not serious, in order to show the government's meticulous care for the injured workers, the official still opened a single ward in the hospital for Lin Yu to recuperate. The officials sent by the municipal government only pretended to comfort Lin Yu and left in a hurry. Before leaving, he did not forget to ask the government to be responsible for all the expenses, so that he could rest assured in the hospital and be discharged when he recovered,.

It was necessary to make a full set of plays. Lin Yu was in the special care unit of the hospital with peace of mind. He let the hospital provide delicious food and drink, and enjoyed the special treatment. Lin Yu, who has just had an adventure, knows that once he shows any unreasonable behavior, even now he will not attract attention. In the future, there is no guarantee that those who covet themselves will not find clues to his prosperity from this event after they reach the peak of wealth and power. The alien UFO was discovered by himself. Lin Yu is not willing to share it with others. Even if he makes a fortune with others, he must take the initiative in his own hands. In the era of information explosion, Lin Yu knows that he has no power to keep his newly acquired flying saucer in front of the powerful state machine. So now he has to keep a low profile and keep a low profile. As an ordinary rural child, he can not attract the attention of others. Only after he has enough strength to make a fortune quietly, can he have the capital to show off!

After staying in the hospital for a long time, the parents in the countryside rushed into the ward in a hurry. When they saw that it was their son who was lying in the hospital bed eating apples to kill time, Lin Yu's mother rushed to embrace Lin Yu and cried out, "my son! My son."

My mother suddenly burst into the ward and cried. Lin Yu didn't know what to do for a moment. Fortunately, Lin Yu's father was a man of steady character. Seeing that Lin Yu had sound limbs and ruddy complexion, he shouted aside, "don't be his mother here. Your son doesn't lack arms and legs. Don't cry here. It's bad for people outside to hear."

Lin Yu's mother stopped crying when she saw this. However, she carefully fumbled with Lin Yu and made sure that there was no short part on her son. Then she settled down.

After comforting his mother, Lin Yu turned his head and saw that in addition to his father, he also had his uncle and big brother. Lin Yu's home is located in the rural area of Sichuan Province, which is remote from the city, but the family environment is relatively good. His parents are local primary school teachers and have been teaching and educating honestly all his life. However, his uncle and eldest brother are completely different. His uncle Lin Hu is a cross eyed man with a shaved head. He looks like a cruel man, but he is actually a fool. As the saying goes, he is a bit stupid. In 1985, my uncle was bewitched by gangsters and robbed the county savings office with a submachine gun. Fortunately, he didn't hurt anyone. Later, he was not shot under the testimony of the villagers in the township. However, he was imprisoned for 12 years before he was released. As for his brother's character, he also followed his uncle. He was aggressive since childhood. After graduating from high school, he didn't study again. He spent all day with his uncle in the county town doing nothing.

Seeing that all his family members had come, Lin Yu put half of the apples on the table beside his bed and asked with a smile, "I said, brother, why did you come so soon! My hometown is more than 800 kilometers away from the provincial capital, and it will take at least one day by car!"

Lin Yu's eldest brother is Lin Quan. He is the opposite of his white and delicate brother. He is not only one meter tall and eight strong like a bear, but also full of flesh. He looks like a criminal. When the local crackdown comes, Lin Quan can't even go to the streets, otherwise he will definitely be arrested by the police into the detention center for investigation.

Seeing that his brother was all right, Lin Quan laughed and said, "your son didn't die when he fell from such a high place. It's a big life. After my parents got the news that you fell off the cliff, they came to the county town. My uncle and I were so scared that we drove a van out of the county town and drove all the way to the provincial capital."

When Lin Yu heard that his family came here in a broken van that his uncle used to be a bus, he suddenly turned pale and said, "you are so stupid. It's no problem for my uncle to drive that broken van in the county. Can you get on the highway? It's such a dangerous racing car. In case of an accident, I'll be alone!"

Seeing this, his father linjuemin laughed and said, "don't worry, son. When we heard that you fell from such a high place, we thought you couldn't survive. We rushed here in a hurry. We still have to worry about what kind of car you were riding!"

With red eyes, my mother patted Lin Jue on the forehead, Choking passage: "I said you can't find a job in the city. Just go back to your hometown. Although you don't have much money at home, it's no problem to help you open a shop in the county to support yourself. How can you look at the high salary and go to such a dangerous job? It's a cliff without a bottom. You can't catch a chicken's feet when you kill a chicken. You can do that kind of hard work? Fortunately, you're lucky. You don't know your uncle and brother You don't work hard. What have you done? How do you want your mother to live? "

Seeing his mother talking and crying, Lin Yu was comforted by a burst of good words.

After chatting with his family for half an hour, the foreman who was working on the cliff pushed the door in. Seeing Lin Yu's family say hello for a while, the foreman took out a bulging yellow envelope from under his arm, I said in a low voice, "Xiao Yu! No one expected the accident this time. Fortunately, everyone was happy that you were all right. After discussion, the owner of the construction site decided to compensate you 50000 yuan. In addition, your salary for more than a month totaled 65000 yuan. I brought it to you."

As soon as he heard that the construction party was understating that he only compensated himself 50000 yuan, Lin Yu became angry. Remembering that he had a wound on his back and couldn't speak loudly, he winked at his eldest brother.

The two brothers have a good heart. Lin Quan strides forward and grabs the foreman's collar. He is stunned and raises the foreman. Lin Quan's eyes leaked fierce light, and the muscles on his face trembled and roared: "my brother fell down from a cliff hundreds of meters high, and suffered such a serious injury, You only pay 50000 yuan as beggars?!"

The foreman was a coward. When he saw Lin Quan's ruthlessness, he had to stammer: "Xiao Yu was not seriously injured, but he was scratched by a stone on his back. It's very kind to pay 50000 yuan!"

1