Chapter 6:Money is short
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Go to your mother's kindness. You want to kill me for so much money!" Lin Quan roared fiercely: "Do you know what the mental loss fee is? You can jump from such a high place and try. As long as you can survive, I don't want any money from you!"

"Big brother, that's enough! Put the foreman down. He can't decide how much money to spend with me. He just works as an errand runner for the boss." seeing that the foreman was scared and trembling, Lin Yu asked big brother to put him down.

After the foreman was put down, he immediately stood away, fearing that Lin Quan, the fierce man, would do him any more.

When you see the foreman's heart, remember to stand aside and wipe your sweat, Lin Yu coughed two times in bed: "Foreman, I know you're an honest man, so I won't take it out on you. But please tell the owner of the construction site. Not everyone can be as lucky as me after falling from such a high place. This time I came back from the palace of hell after walking for a while. People only have one life. The price of death is not 50000 yuan. Go back and tell the boss that you can't afford less than 500 yuan! If the boss doesn't want to pay for it, I'll pay for it But many reporters are still looking forward to interviewing me! I can't see the big picture. The reporter asked me if I was nervous and said anything carelessly, I wouldn't be blamed. "

"Do you hear me? If you hear me clearly, go back and send the message!" Seeing what the foreman wanted to say, Lin Quan immediately made a move and tried to catch the foreman.

The foreman hurried to the door and said, "yes, yes, I'll go right away!"

Seeing that the foreman was scared to the bone and ran away, Lin Yu's mother said with some worry: "son, you have not hurt your muscles and bones, so you have to pay 500000 yuan. Isn't the boss a fool willing to pay this money? Those big bosses have power in the city, but we can't provoke them."

Lin Yu grasped his mother's hand with a smile and said: "the crying child has milk to eat. I must ask for a lot of money before the other party can pay back the money! I don't expect them to pay me half a million. When they get the money, it's all their own, no matter how much they can pay!"

Sure enough, one hour later, the foreman came to the hospital again with a man in a suit. After a lot of bargaining, the two sides finally paid 200000 yuan for mental damage and nutrition. The two sides reached a compensation agreement and paid compensation on the spot.

Holding 215000 yuan, Lin Yu sat in his uncle's shabby van. With a smile, Lin Yu took out two stacks of money and arrived at Lin Quan's hand. He said, "elder brother, take this money and you will be rich in the future."

Looking at the money Lin Yu handed over, Lin Quan immediately looked serious, pushed Lin Yu's hand away and said, "brother, your brother can't take the money. What do you think of your brother like this?"

Looking at the second brother's appearance, Lin Yu sighed in his heart, and then said very moved: "brother, uncle! I won't say thank you this time. To say thank you is to see a stranger. In the future, if my brother and uncle have anything to tell me, I will do my best to do it."

When he arrived at the bank, Lin Yu insisted on using his parents' ID card to get a bank card. Looking at the long line of people, Lin Yu reluctantly received a number.

"Smoking is not allowed in the bank hall. Please put it out, sir." Because there were so many people waiting, Lin Quan took out LAN Jiao and gave one to Lin's father and uncle. Lin Quan took the lead in lighting a cigarette, then bowed his head and began smoking. At this time, the bank security guard came to persuade Lin Quan not to smoke.

The weather was hot. Sitting in the bank hall listening to the noise, Lin Quan was upset. When someone told him not to smoke, Lin Quan immediately stood up and shouted at the security guard, "what's the matter with your old man and son smoking? What do you want? Mom's father took 200000 yuan to save money, but no one paid any attention to him. You, his mother, are going to scream!"

Lin Quan's mouth turned to the security guard, and the spittle in his mouth directly made the security guard's face. The usually powerful security guard was preparing to get angry. At first glance, Lin Quan's tall body was almost engraved with my bad face. The security guard was completely castrated.

Like a child who made mistakes, the security guard said in a mosquito like voice, "it says that smoking is not allowed in the bank hall." After that, he automatically stepped aside.

The deposit of 200000 yuan is not a big money, but it is also a small customer. Lin Quan shouted directly at the hall manager with his loud voice. In the smiling of the female manager in the hall, she confirmed that Lin Yu and others really wanted to deposit 200000 yuan. Sure enough, she waited less than 2 minutes for Lin Yu to handle business.

Sitting in his uncle's shabby van, Lin Yu gave 10000 yuan to his parents and his bank card to them. Just after giving money to Lin Yu, he saw a traffic policeman waving to his second father's shabby van.

Lin Yu pointed to the traffic policeman and said, "uncle, there is a traffic policeman waving!"

Linlinhu didn't even look at the traffic police. He said with emotion: "was the scene your uncle had seen so small? The traffic police were not so good. You know, your uncle was arrested by dozens of armed police."

Lin Yu patted his forehead with his hand. He was full of emotion about his uncle's experience.

The shabby van directly ignored many traffic policemen and came to the entrance of the highway safely. However, at this time, Lin Yu immediately said, "uncle, stop! I still have some things in the city. I'll wait for some time to go home by myself!"

Lin Hu looks at Lin Fu. With Lin Fu's permission, Lin Hu stops the car. After Lin Yu gets off the car, Lin Hu blows the accelerator and leaves directly. Standing there watching the car go away, Lin Yu didn't leave until the car disappeared.

At the intersection, Lin Yu chose to get off at a highway from Chengdu to cuckoo city. Walking slowly towards the path beside the road, Lin Yu opened his wrist watch. After opening the watch, the image of alpha was projected: "commander, what can I do for you?"

Facing the image of alpha projected from the watch, Lin Yu said, "alpha will take me to the spacecraft!"

The spaceship hiding in the clouds, after receiving Lin Yu's instructions, came to the cloud above Lin Yu in a flash. Then alpha turned on the optical stealth and directly lowered it to Lin Yu's head. Then the spaceship opened the hatch and sucked at Lin Yu, and Lin Yu appeared in the spaceship.

In the middle of the spaceship, Lin Yu lay down in his chair and began to rest. After many days of hospital life, he couldn't eat or sleep well. Lying on the chair, Lin Yu took out a headset and put it on his head. Don't think it's a wireless Bluetooth headset. This is a brain wave induction Internet device. You can surf the Internet with this gadget.

0