Chapter 7:Target oil
24 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Using his brain to control the web page, Lin Yu stared at the content of the web page projected in front of him. He wandered around the web page bored. Lin Yu habitually browsed the military forum of netizens.

After reading some netizens' posts, Lin Yu opened a hot video - "Xinhua News Agency's latest report:" the Iraqi wolf held a large-scale sea, land and air joint military exercise in the Strait of Hormuz. At the same time, the United States also took off a plane stationed in Yemen to monitor the Iraqi Wolf's sea, land and air joint exercise. At that time, the atmosphere in the Middle East became the most tense.

The international oil price rose from US $80 to US $90 per barrel on the same day under the influence of the Iraq wolf military exercise, and this upward trend will rise with the escalation of the situation in Iraq wolf. All countries in the world call on Iraq wolf and the United States to exercise restraint. Against the background of the global economic crisis, this confrontation will only slow the recovery of the world economy.

China Huaxia petrochemical and Huaxia petroleum have made a further policy on the international crude oil price rise. In the near future, the domestic gasoline and diesel oil prices will rise by a small margin. "

Watching the video, Lin Yu was speechless. The domestic oil price has been clamped down too much by foreign countries. Most of the victims are ordinary people, and this price rise is the result that the country and the people do not want to see.

Taking down the Internet device and sitting on the chair of the spaceship, Lin Yu's mood becomes more complicated under the influence of the video. To get a spaceship, you have to find a way to repair it. It took 300 years to repair 5% of alpha. Lin Yu knows that it is urgent to repair the spaceship.

Lying on the chair, Lin Yu thought he didn't know much about the spaceship, and immediately shouted, "alpha will take me to visit the spaceship."

"Yes! Please go to the storage space gate of the command ship, sir!"

From the command room to the storage space entrance of the airship, Lin Yu once again felt that it was huge and could not see the side. At this time, a car like thing came to Lin Yu. At this time, Alpha's voice came: "commander, please get on the bus. The mining truck will take the commander to visit the whole airship."

When he got on the mining car, Lin Yu thought it was similar to an ordinary car, but there was no display instrument and steering wheel in the car. Led by the mining truck, he quickly crossed a vacant lot and came to a large warehouse. Lin Yu pointed to the warehouse like house and asked, "what are these for alpha?"

"The 100 warehouses in this area are the core parts warehouses of the former Starfleet, which are filled with the core parts of the former Starfleet ships. Unfortunately, the war cost too much, and there are no parts in these warehouses."

Looking at a warehouse several kilometers long, nearly one kilometer wide and hundreds of meters high, Lin Yu swallowed his saliva. These are all places to put parts. It can be imagined how powerful the Starfleet was at the beginning, and the Su Li star pirate group that could wipe out the Starfleet was even more amazing.

Sitting in the mine car, alpha walked to a place and introduced Lin Yu: "this is a metal goods storage warehouse, a total of 50!"

"This is the energy storage warehouse. The energy warehouse contains 20 liquid energy warehouses and 20 solid energy warehouses respectively."

"This is the liquid storage warehouse, a total of 200."

Sitting in the mine car to a place with obvious warning signs, alpha said: "this is the interstellar positioning system. The system has been paralyzed due to damage!"

Is this the angry star positioning system? It looked like those warehouses outside. Lin Yu immediately said, "can you go in and have a look?"

"Report to the commander! According to your physical condition, your body will be seriously affected by magnetic field, electric wave, radiation, etc. when entering the interstellar positioning system workshop. You can visit the interstellar positioning system workshop only after finding suitable materials to make protective clothing."

This is not fatal. When Lin Yu arrived at the space jump system plant in a harvester, alpha made it clear that Lin Yu's physical fitness was not enough to enter the plant, even if he developed protective clothing later.

Having a general understanding of the spaceship, Lin Yu fell into the strange circle of repairing the spaceship again.

Lying on the chair in the command room, Lin Yu thought in his mind‘ With the self repair of the spacecraft, it is impossible to see the spacecraft completely repaired in this life. Now it seems that the best and fastest way to repair the spacecraft is to accumulate funds and then use money to buy everything you need.

The fastest money in the world except illegal monopoly! Monopoly makes money. There is a synthesis machine on the spacecraft, so it is certainly not difficult to make advanced things. But what Lin Yu lacks now is starting capital, and this capital gap is not small. "

After thinking for a long time, Lin Yu suddenly thought of the video he saw on the forum today, oil! Isn't the price of oil soaring? If you get some oil to sell, you can make money.

Thinking of these, Lin Yu immediately asked, "can the alpha spacecraft exploit oil on the seabed?"

The figure cast by the projector said without hesitation: "oil is the main energy of level 2 civilization. Oil is stored in rock layers. The spacecraft can break through the rocks and directly extract oil! There are huge liquid energy storage tanks and liquid storage tanks on the spacecraft, which can be used for the storage of raw oil."

Since I can, that's good. It's a pity that so many large liquid storage tanks inside the spacecraft are empty. In addition, it is easy to steal oil with the stealth technology of the spacecraft. I continued to learn some basic knowledge of the spacecraft on the spacecraft. After dark, Lin Yu said, "alpha! Now we are going to the Persian Gulf in the Middle East, which has the largest oil reserves in the world. Where can we extract oil? We are extracting oil this time to contribute to world peace. Less oil there is less war!" Lin Yu thought of a great excuse for him to steal oil.

"Start scanning: confirm the target at the bottom of the Persian Gulf in the Middle East, and start the spacecraft!"

There was no vibration on the spacecraft. Lin Yu felt that the picture in front of the window was the sky one second ago. The next second, Lin Yu found that the spacecraft was in the water once.

On the dark sea bottom, nothing could be seen. Lin Yu felt very uncomfortable in the dark environment and immediately said, "alpha is so dark here that you can't see anything. Is there a searchlight on the spacecraft? I want to see the outside environment!"

"Start seabed infrared holography scanning!"

Soon Lin Yu saw a rocky sea bottom, on which a small number of fish were circling. At this time, Lin Yu found that a strange robot was shot from the spaceship. Seeing that a robot immediately drilled into the rock as soon as it touched the rock, Lin Yu felt that this was pangolin drilling soil. Those hard rocks were like tofu in front of the robot.

1