Chapter 8:Powerful construction robots
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Yu pointed to the robot that had appeared on the screen and asked, "what kind of robot is alpha? Why is it so powerful?"

Alpha also looked into the distance and said, "the building robot on the spacecraft is only a trivial thing for the robot. It is as simple as pumping water in the sea. There is no pressure at all!"

After five minutes, Lin Yu heard a beep from the spacecraft. Before Lin Yu asked alpha, he explained: "the robot is not far from the oil layer. This is the message from the robot."

After alpha said that, a pipe stretched out from the spacecraft. Slowly, the pipe just finished docking with the hole punched by the robot. After a while, Lin Yu found that the pipeline vibrated slightly. At this time, alpha said, "Your Excellency commander, the oil extraction has been started."

Extracted? Lin Yu immediately asked, "where is the oil? From there?"

"Your Excellency, please go to the storage tank at the back. After the oil is extracted, it will be put in the liquid storage tank."

From the command room to the storage room of the spacecraft, Lin Yu once again felt that it was so huge that he couldn't see the edge. At this time, the mining truck came to Lin Yu again.

At this time, Alpha's voice came: "commander, please get in the car. The mining truck will take the commander to the liquid storage tank."

Sitting in the mining truck, Lin Yu soon came to a huge door. When he got out of the car, the metal door automatically opened. After entering, Lin Yu saw the huge empty pool. He couldn't see it. He found that it was at least 400 meters deep, and Lin Yu couldn't see the edge with his 5.2 vision. At this time, Lin Yu found that the liquid outlet under his feet was spitting black oil, The pipe mouth with a diameter of about 50cm keeps spitting oil. It may spit a lot, but it is pitiful compared with this huge pool.

I don't know how long it will take to finish the extraction. Lin Yu immediately asked, "how long will it take alpha to finish the oil field at this rate?"

If alpha is a person, he must scold Lin Yu, but as an intelligent system, alpha seriously answered the commander's words: "report to your commander that at this rate, you will pump the oil from the whole oil field in 302 days. After that, nine liquid storage tanks will be filled and one will be pumped to 60%."

After listening to this, Lin Yu immediately shouted, "what! 302 days, it will wait for the dead. Can you speed up?"

"Report to the commander! Yes!"

Lin Yu waved his big hand and said impatiently, "speed up immediately. You can use any method!"

"Building robot 1 starts! Building robot 2 starts! Building robot 3 starts..."

Standing in front of the liquid storage tank that can be compared with the huge dry lake, Lin Yu saw that the number of oil spitting holes increased one by one, and slowly increased by one, two or three. The construction robots were all drilled out of the oil outlet.

Standing in front of the liquid storage tank for more than an hour, Lin Yu did not know how many oil outlets had been added, nor how many construction robots had appeared.

Lin Yu didn't feel tired because of standing for a long time, but with a smile on his face, he hummed a song 'I'm proud to smile! I smiled proudly! "

Lin Yu sang madly in front of the storage tank, because the oil outlet spits out not oil but money.

 

Abdullah oil field is one of the world's top oil fields. This oil field is not famous because it is large. Compared with some oil fields, this oil field is not large. It can only be regarded as a medium-sized oil field, but the division of this oil field is very strange. This oil field has been identified as a "one" oil field through the exploration of many oil experts in the world. This oil field starts from the coastline of keweite, then passes through the coastline of Irak, and finally reaches the coastline of ilang.

In the Iran Iraq war, Irak and ilang once had the problem of ownership of the oil field. After a big fight and losing both sides, Irak and ilang negotiated and jointly exploited the oil field. At that time, keweite, who was also on the oil vein, did not dare to exploit the oil in the oil field. Things soon changed. In the second war of the United States against Iraq, the United States defeated Iraq, and the United States supported pro american keweite to exploit the oil in the oil field. It was useless for Iran to strongly oppose it at that time.

So the oil fields jointly exploited by the three countries appeared in front of the world.

Mobil oil has set up oil production lines in keweite and yirak. Today, a strange thing happened. The oil production was still good one second ago, and the oil output from the slow oil production was slowly decreasing. At that time, mobil oil company thought it was a mechanical failure and hurriedly sent out a maintenance team. However, the oil production equipment in the "one" oil field had the same problem, At this time, Mobil also felt that something was wrong.

The oil output monitoring center of mobil oil company reported that "the average daily oil output of keweite region was 80000 tons and that of Irak was 70000 tons one hour ago, compared with the average daily oil output of 50000 tons in the two regions."

After another hour, Mobil Oil Company in the Middle East gave a trembling report to the headquarters of the United States: "after nearly three hours of continuous reduction in oil production, the" one "oil fields in Iraq and Kuwait have been unable to produce oil!"

The same thing happened in Yilang. It was not because of anything else, but because Lin Yu increased the oil pumping at the bottom of the sea. At this time, the ship was full of pipes inserted into rocks. At this time, the ship was like a huge octopus.

The difference between this' octopus' and the sea octopus is that it has hundreds of tentacles. The same thing is that their 'tentacles' are slightly vibrating.

After nearly three days of pumping, this "one" oil field was pumped out by Lin Yu. In these three days, a strange thing happened in Mobil's "one" oil field, that is, the oil outlet kept sniffing, and such continuous suction means that the air pressure in the oil field is too low. The same thing happened to Yi Lang.

Later, when American experts joined European experts to survey the oil field again, the experts found an incredible fact. The whole "one" oil field is out of oil!

At this time, Lin Yu didn't care. If the oil in the liquid storage tank didn't look black and sticky, Lin Yu would have an impulse to swim in the oil.

0