Chapter 9:Preparing to sell oil
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After three days of excitement, Lin Yu finally asked, "how much oil is there in alpha?"

"This is a relatively large and medium-sized oil field. Although it has been exploited by the three countries, we have extracted 3 billion tons of oil this time."

Lin Yu touched his head and said to himself, "I remember the last time I saw a report that China consumes 340 million tons of oil every year, and 3 billion tons of oil can provide China with full supply for seven years. It seems that a large oil company will appear in China or the world this time! Wow, Gaga..."

Lin Yu's lewd laughter echoed in the liquid storage tank of the spacecraft!

When Lin Yu went to China in a spaceship, he chose Sidong, the largest oil refining base in China, because there were the largest private oil refining enterprises in China.

Wearing headphones to surf the Internet, Lin Yu glanced at the current situation of these oil refining enterprises. Lin Yu found that most of these oil refining enterprises have been faced with the situation of no oil to refine. However, when Lin Yu browsed the annual crude oil import volume of China, Lin Yu was completely dumbfounded!

"Huaxia imported 368million tons of oil every year in 2025."

There are 3 billion tons of oil in the spaceship. Lin Yu has obtained China's total oil import for nearly 10 years at once, so Lin Yu's whole head is big.

After taking down the Internet equipment, Lin Yu thought about it on the spacecraft and found that there was really no way to buy so much oil at one go. For the sake of safety, Lin Yu had to take a step by step.

Coming down from the spaceship, with the sun on his head and the sun on the hot road, Lin Yu walked towards the port of Sidong. After a long search, Lin Yu finally found an oil tanker anchored in the port.

"Qiming oil tanker, hire telephone: 00-00-00-00-00"

Looking at the contact number above, Lin Yu took out his mobile phone and dialed directly. Soon, a man with a Sichuan accent said, "Hello! What can I do for you?"

"I'm here to rent your Qiming ocean going oil tanker. I don't know what your price is?"

"Where are you, sir? Let's talk face to face!"

After telling the location of the other party, Lin Yu chose a cool place to wait for about 10 minutes. Then he saw a Chevrolet car coming towards Lin Yu. Through the window, Lin Yu saw that there was only one man inside.

After getting off the bus, the man reached out to Lin Yu and said, "Hello! I'm suyuanming, the owner of the Qiming. Are you the gentleman who is going to rent my oil tanker?"

Holding the other party's hand, Lin Yu observed the other party. Looking at the other party's ordinary Chinese character face with a sincere smile, Lin Yu immediately said, "Hello! My name is Lin Yu, and I'm going to rent your tanker!"

Lin Yu uses Putonghua, but Sichuan people speak Putonghua with certain local characteristics. Suyuanming said excitedly at once: "I think you are from Sichuan!"

Su Chaoyang nodded and didn't speak, because Su Chaoyang had already recognized the other party's accent on the phone.

The man patted Lin Yu on the shoulder excitedly and said, "they are all villagers. Let's get on the bus and go to our company to talk."

Get on Su Yuanming's Chevrolet car, and soon the car stops in front of an office building not far from the wharf. Follow the other party to the third floor. When they come to an office, Lin Yu follows them in.

The office is very large, almost hundreds of square meters, but it is empty. Maybe you would expect Lin Yu to be suspicious when he sees that the office is empty. Suyuanming arranges Lin Yu, who looks strange, to sit down, pour Lin Yu a cup of tea and say:

"You may have seen the situation in my office. To tell you the truth, this office used to be full. In recent years, due to the economic crisis, the rise in oil prices and the escalation of the situation in the Middle East, the orders received by my tanker have gradually decreased. Now I can only get enough food and clothing every year, as long as I don't lose money. Now all major private refineries are facing the situation of no oil to refine."

Listening to each other's words, Lin Yu thought for a moment and nodded. Suddenly Lin Yu raised his head and said to suyuanming, "how many days does it take to rent an oil tanker a month?"

Thirty days? It's not a small business. Su Chaoyang immediately said, "seeing that everyone is from Sichuan, it's only 150000 yuan. The price is absolutely reasonable!"

150000? If it's 150000 yuan at ordinary times, it's really fair. What time is it now? It's the off-season. It's the super off-season. Lin Yu shook his head and said, "50000 yuan. Now you are not the only one with an empty tanker. I think the price is very reasonable!"

Listening to Lin Yu's quotation, suyuanming's face suddenly became bitter and said, "after deducting the oil tanker maintenance fee and the crew's salary, I still have to lose money. Let's say 120000 yuan is a red moon!"

Yueyuehong can't do it. Lin Yu shook his head like a rattle and said, "yueyuehong can't do it. 88 big fat! Just 80000 yuan! That's a better number!"

Suyuanming knew that he had met an opponent this time. If suyuanming didn't pay attention to such people at ordinary times, it's off-season. Suyuanming gritted his teeth and said, "100000 yuan. You can't find this price anywhere else."

Lin Yu thought for a while, then looked at the other party's expression. The other party bit his teeth, nodded and said, "100000 is 100000! Let's sign a contract! Rent the oil tanker Qiming for 30 days at a cost of 3million yuan! I'll pay you 100000 in advance, and then I'll pay the rest after I get back."

After Linyu agreed, suyuanming operated the computer. Soon, suyuanming drew up a contract. After it was printed out, Lin Yu confirmed it and signed his name.

After signing, Lin Yu said happily, "Mr. Su, tell me your bank account number! I will transfer the money to you with online banking immediately!"

Coincidentally, suyuanming also uses a bank card that he likes to deposit or not. After su Yuanming reports the bank card number, Lin Yu pretends to take out the phone and starts dialing. The phone doesn't work, but the watch Lin Yu has in hand is connected with alpha.

After receiving the order, alpha directly controlled Lin Yu's bank card with his mother's ID card and remitted a 100000 yuan order to the account number provided by suyuanming.

When the money was in place, suyuanming immediately received a text message from the aicun deposit bank, "Dear Mr. XX, your aicun deposit account with the ending number of XX deposited 100000 yuan."

Suyuanming has no objection to Lin Yu's paying only 100000 yuan as a deposit. Anyway, the oil is in it. He is not afraid that Lin Yu will not pay back his arrears.

When money arrived, suyuanming immediately took Lin Yu to the Qiming and looked at the tanker. Lin Yu soon got off the boat and stood on the wharf with suyuanming.

 

PS:Selling oil! Money!

1