Chapter 10:Su Yuanming’s calculation
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Yu looked at the sea in the distance and said, "ask the crew to drive the ship to Libi port in Saudi Arabia, and my people will wait for you there."

Middle East! Oil! Suyuanming was surprised to see Lin Yu looking into the distance. In China, it is not a simple person who can go to the Middle East to pull oil. Although there is a lot of oil in the Middle East, the oil there is rarely sold to private people. Oil is generally linked to politics, or the world's rich giants.

Suyuanming saw that this man, who was much younger than him, was able to pull oil from Central East China, which made suyuanming have a deep friendship. After all, networking is the most useful thing in China and an investment in the future.

Feeling that the people around him were thinking, Lin Yu also kept silent. After waiting for the other party to wake up from thinking, Lin Yu moved to suyuanming and said with a smile, "Mr. Su, when can the oil tanker sail? I can inform my friends in Saudi Arabia."

Suyuanming was stunned for a moment, and soon recovered himself. He said in a positive tone: "tomorrow! The oil tanker can start from the port, and today it will be left for the crew to prepare for food. After all, the crew needs to spend so long on the sea, and it is impossible without some preparation!"

Lin Yu nodded and prepared to say goodbye to suyuanming. As soon as his words reached his throat, Su Yuanming said enthusiastically, "when Mr. Lin comes to Sidong, he will let me enter a local friendship and talk about the local feelings!"

Lin Yu thought for a while. Anyway, he has nothing to do now. If he succeeds in selling oil this time, he still needs to cooperate with Su Yuanming. Now it's good to increase his feelings. Thinking of this, Lin Yu nodded.

Get on suyuanming's car again. Led by suyuanming, they come to a Sichuan restaurant in Sidong. A private room was booked, so they sat down at the table and began the meal.

Although Lin Yu is not drunk after a thousand cups, he is not the master who lies down after a cup. Suyuanming poured a glass of wine for Lin Yu, then stood up and took his hand. He was told by Lin Yu, "Mr. Lin has come all the way. Su will give you a glass of wine."

Looking at the other party standing up, Lin Yu also stood up and touched his glass with the other party. After drinking the wine at one go, he said: "Mr. Su, don't be so polite. Everyone is from Sichuan. Su grew up first. I'll call him brother su. You can just call me Xiao Yu!"

Feeling Lin Yu's sincerity, suyuanming immediately said, "no problem. If you have anything to say to brother Su in the future, he will try his best to do it for you!"

Lin Yu quickly thanked him. Although Lin Yu knew that this was just a polite remark from the other party, if there was no interest relationship, the other party would not help him. After all, today's society is so realistic.

Drinking wine and eating vegetables, the two chatted without a word. Soon suyuanming talked about oil, and immediately asked Lin Yu, "Xiao Yu doesn't know which company your oil is delivered to?"

Although Lin Yu was a little drunk, he was still sober. He felt that there was nothing wrong with the matter. Lin Yu pretended to be drunk and said, "I am going to sell the oil in Sidong region this time. Doesn't it mean that the refineries in Sidong region are short of crude oil? I am going to sell the oil now. Anyway, there is nothing wrong."

Suyuanming immediately asked, "Xiao Yu, you mean your oil hasn't found a buyer yet?"

Lin Yu pretended to be drunk and gave a vague 'hum'. Then he lay down on the table and pretended to sleep.

Lin Yu drinks and lies down. Suyuanming calls the hotel staff to drive the car for the two. Su Yuanming takes Lin Yu to a hotel in Sidong, opens a room and leaves directly.

Lying in bed listening to the door closed, Lin Yu opened his eyes and got up from the soft bed. Lin Yu went to the door and locked the door. Then he went into the bathroom.

After drinking wine and taking a bath, Lin Yu simply slept in the hotel room.

 

Suyuanming didn't sleep after taking Lin Yu to the hotel. Instead, he called the bosses of two local refineries in Sidong, where he had a good relationship, and told both parties that someone here had rented his 60000 ton ocean going tanker, ready to pull oil from the Middle East and sell it to Sidong.

60000 ton ocean going oil tanker, that is to say, it can pull more than 50000 tons of crude oil. What is the feeling of more than 50000 tons of crude oil? It can make these chemical plants full for half a month. There were many things that were unclear on the phone. Suyuanming only asked the other party to wait in the hotel where Lin Yu stayed.

Early the next morning, suyuanming appeared at the gate of the hotel. After a short wait, suyuanming received two of the best people in Sidong.

Taking the two to the hotel, suyuanming had already booked a box. Sitting in the box, suyuanming glanced at two bigwigs who were staring at each other. Suyuanming's eyes flashed with joy, but his face made a very helpless expression and said, "I got the news. After thinking for a long time, I decided to tell you two. If I told only one, it would be a bit unreasonable, so I told you two."

Suyuanming is a man of genius. This kind of thing tells people on both sides that people on both sides owe him a favor no matter whether they are successful or not, and the successful party owes more. There is no harm in killing many birds with one stone. Of course, suyuanming is very happy.

As the owner of the largest private chemical factory in Sidong, Feng Ying said to suyuanming, "thank you, brother su. As for who gets the order, it depends on your ability. It has nothing to do with brother Su!"

Li Hui is the boss of a chemical factory second only to Feng Lei. Although their factories are the same size, Feng Lei has more orders, so the first name has always been Feng Lei, and Li Hui is the kind of person who never gives up, Now that Feng Fei had said what he said, Li Hui did not fall behind and said, "brother Su, I remember your kindness to you. This is a private affair between me and Feng Fei. I don't believe that Li Hui's brilliant chemical plant can't do his Hongda Chemical plant!"

Suyuanming smiled and said nothing. In his eyes, peer competition is normal. The competition between these two people is the representative of many chemical factories in Sidong. They are all famous for openness, justice and fairness. This is also the best reason why private chemical industry in Sidong is developing in the country.

A good industry atmosphere is very important. Although peers are enemies, these private chemical plants in the four East regions still have the biggest enemy, that is, the two major oil giants in China, which are also a reason for the benign competition among the four East refineries.

 

PS:Interview, oil sales.

1