Chapter 11:Everything is ready except the east wind
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as Li Hui and Feng Yi were about to say something, the door of the private room was opened, and a young man about 1.78 meters came in. The man was wearing ordinary clothes and could not see what a rich man he was. In the eyes of the three men, they also found that the man had just woke up.

Watching Lin Yu walk in, Su Yuanming hurried up to Lin Yu and said, "ha ha! Xiao Yu is really sorry for calling you here so early. Come and cook! Breakfast will be delivered right away. We will have breakfast and talk later."

Lin Yu was very depressed today. He just woke up, got up and was ready to go out for dinner. As soon as he opened the door, he found a man standing at the door. Just as Lin Yu was about to close the door, the other party told him that suyuanming was waiting for him in the XX private room downstairs. Looking at the waiter's clothes, Lin Yu believed him.

When Lin Yu came to the XX private room, he saw suyuanming and found two strangers sitting at the dinner table. Lin Yu did not speak, but observed the two people with his spare light. The two people sitting opposite Lin Yu also observed Lin Yu.

Lin Yu secretly glanced at the two men and commented on each other in his heart: "one has thick eyebrows and big eyes, but it's awkward to wear a pair of Zhang xiansiwen's eyes. The other is thin and tall. It looks like a telegraph pole. His forehead is shining. He is definitely a 'monkey' level monster."

The waiter quickly brought the breakfast to the table. During the meal, Lin Yu always ate silently. Although Lin Yu kept silent during the meal, Lin Yu was thinking about the origins of the two strangers' first of all, these two people were not su Yuanming's peers. Secondly, these two people must have some connection with themselves or some interest connection. If so, there is only one possibility. "

Considering the specific reasons, Lin Yu is even less able to speak, because it is obvious that the other party is asking for him, not him.

After the meal, Lin Yu, who was silent, sat down next door under the leadership of Su Yuanming. Lin Yu began to have tea without hesitation.

Slightly bitter in the mouth and sweet in the aftertaste. Lin Yu immediately said, "good tea!"

As soon as Lin Yu opened his mouth, suyuanming said happily: "I am a rude man. I don't know what this tea is. I just ordered four cups casually. It seems that Xiao Yu is a good tea man!"

Lin Yu had just drunk the imported tea. After hearing Su Yuanming's words, he almost spit it out and swallowed the tea in his mouth. Lin Yu really wanted to say, 'this tea is much better than the one yuan cup in Sichuan mahjong'.

Seeing that Lin Yu stopped talking again, Li Hui said first: "Hello, Mr. Lin, I'm Lihui, general manager of brilliant refinery. Nice to meet you!"

After shaking hands with Li Hui, Feng also went to Lin Yu and held out his hand and said, "Hello, Mr. Lin, I'm Feng, general manager of Hongda refinery. Nice to meet you!"

After shaking hands with Feng Yu, Lin Yu confidently came to the door and said, "both of you are the bosses of the refinery. This time I came to see Lin to buy Lin's crude oil!"

The two bosses appreciated Lin Yu's confidence. After all, it is hard for a young man in his twenties to have such confidence.

At this time, suyuanming suddenly interrupted: "Xiao Yu, I knew that you had not found a buyer for crude oil, so I specially introduced two buyers to you. These two are the owners of the largest private refinery in Sidong! And these two bosses are my friends. You can rest assured of your character!"

Suyuanming's explanation made Lin Yu think of a sentence his uncle said to him: "in this society, we must bind all relationships with interests. If there is no interest, others should not believe what they say, because the more beautiful they say, the more likely they are to betray. Even their relatives still need to use interests to connect, otherwise it is easy to have problems."

Lin Yu quickly smiled and thanked suyuanming: "thank you, brother Su, for your help. Xiao Yu is very grateful!"

Suyuanming hurriedly said that there was no need. These were small things.

………………………

Li Hui asked the question that both of them wanted to ask: "Mr. Lin, how much crude oil is your tanker going to transport to Sidong?"

Lin Yu pretended to think for a while, and then said definitely, "this time it's 50000 tons of crude oil."

Listening to 50000 tons, both of them were a little happy. However, when they heard the word "this time", Feng Yu asked: "Mr. Lin means that Mr. Lin will have a way to deliver oil in the future?"

Looking at their expectant eyes, Lin Yu smiled and said, "can you give me 50000 tons this time?"

Feng Yu and Li Hui nodded like chickens pecking at rice.

With the agreement of the two people, Lin Yu said with great solicitude: "I will sell the 50000 tons this time to both of you. You can bid separately. Whose price is sincere, the next crude oil will be sold to the other first."

There is no need to continue the conversation here. Now Lin Yu has not delivered 50000 tons of crude oil to the other party, and he can't make too many commitments. Now Lin Yu can't believe even if the other party makes a commitment.

After exchanging greetings with suyuanming and Lihui for a while, Lin Yu felt that he couldn't stand such a bureaucratic talk, so he left the hotel on the ground that he had to catch a plane. After seeing Lin Yu off, the three did not leave separately, but gathered together.

He took a taxi to a suburb of Sidong and found a place where no one was there. Lin Yu contacted alpha. After getting on the spacecraft, Lin Yu said without hesitation: "alpha locates Sichuan cuckoo City, and then set out!"

"Scanning and positioning: coordinate XXX spaceship starts... Reaching over cuckoo city!"

Looking at the familiar County town below through the 'glass window' of the spacecraft, Lin Yufen asked alpha to send him to the school playground in cuckoo city.

Under the scorching sun, Lin Yu stood at the edge of the playground, swearing and walking towards the school: "this weather is really a ghost. It's so hot. I don't want people to live!"

Lin Yu of the second middle school of cuckoo city has lived there for three years and is also a place full of memories. During the official summer vacation in July, there was no one on the playground under the scorching sun.

Walking in the shade of trees beside the road, Lin Yu kept looking at every landscape in the school. Although Lin Yu's family was in a town under the jurisdiction of cuckoo City, Lin Yu never came back after graduation from school and university.

In the shade of the trees, Lin Yu found that no part of the whole school had changed, but Lin Yu felt that there was still a kind of "things are right, people are not right, everything is not right, but it turned out to be a tall building." The feeling of.

0