Chapter 12:Oil sales and new plans
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After observing the No. 2 middle school for a while, Lin Yu walked out of the No. 2 middle school under the strange eyes of the security guard, and then took a taxi at the station. It took almost an hour for Lin Yu to get home after the transfer.

When I got home, I had to exchange greetings with my parents. How are you these days? Are you seeing someone outside? Lin Yu's whole head is big.

After staying at home for a week, Lin Yu lied that he had something to do and left home again.

…………………………………………………………

"During scanning... We found the Qiming! Target location is in the Indian Ocean! Positioning... We reached the sky above the target! Start electromagnetic interference! Start hypnotic magnetic wave! Magnetic wave hypnosis... Hypnosis successfully landed!

The spaceship landed on the Qiming and hung in the air one meter away from the Qiming. Soon, the crew of the Qiming opened the oil hatch on the Qiming mechanically, and then two pipes were stretched out from the spaceship and directly inserted into the oil tank.

After nearly an hour and a half, Lin Yu heard alpha prompt: "the target oil tank has been filled to 99% and the oil output has been stopped!"

When alpha said this, Lin Yu saw two oil pipes disappear in the UFO through the window. The crew of the ship closed the oil hatch mechanically again.

Operating the hypnotic crew of the spaceship, Lin Yu stayed on the spaceship for more than 10 days In the past 10 days, the tanker has been drifting on the high seas. Due to the electromagnetic interference of the spacecraft, no other ship has been around the tanker.

When he felt the scheduled time, Lin Yu ordered alfa to say, "Alfa immediately started adding the memory of the crew, making them feel that they had gone to the Middle East once, then filled the Libby port with oil, and then worked so hard to reach the Indian Ocean."

"Memory hypnosis in progress......"

This trick of hypnosis was discovered by Lin Yu when he was reading the data of the spaceship. Originally, Lin Yu was going to use this trick to trick others. Unexpectedly, Lin Yu thought of this trick when he was selling oil. Originally, Lin Yu was going to use hypnosis for suyuanming and the two refinery bosses, but Lin Yu hesitated for a long time and gave up hypnosis for the three.

It only takes half a day to enter the Strait of Malacca from the Indian Ocean, and it also takes six days from Malacca to Sidong port in China, that is, in a week, the oil will be transported to Sidong port.

Within a week, Lin Yu stayed at home again for a few days. During this period, Lin Yu felt his parents' strange eyes. Lin Yu asked Lin's mother. Lin's mother didn't say anything to Lin Yu. During this period, Feng Kun contacted Lin Yu once and Liu Yuyan also contacted Lin Yu once.

When Lin Yu was wandering in the night market of the county seat, he met Liu Yuyan once. This time, the two had a lot to say, but they couldn't say it.

A week passed in the blink of an eye, and Lin Yu reappeared in the city of Sidong.

The tanker arrived at Sidong port at 11:00 a.m., and Lin Yu waited at Sidong port alone early. Although the two refinery owners and suyuanming did not come, Lin Yu felt that they had someone waiting here.

The waiting time is always hard. When Lin Yu watched Su Yuanming's car coming from afar, Lin Yu subconsciously looked at his watch. It was 10:55! When suyuanming and the two refinery bosses got off the bus, the Qiming had already entered the public's eyes before the four had time to say hello.

"Blare..." whistle to the shore. When the Qiming docked safely, suyuanming could not wait to urge the sailors to put down the deck. At this time, the three rushed up, and Lin Yu pretended to be anxious to follow the crowd.

When he came to the oil storage tank, suyuanming shouted, "Li Tou, open the lid!"

Soon two sailors came and finally opened the lid with their joint efforts.

The lid was opened, revealing that it was full of oil.

Looking at the surprised expressions of the two refinery owners, Lin Yu immediately said: "according to the international standard oil price, RMB is 4800 yuan per ton of oil, and here is the standard 50000 tons of oil. What do you think?"

"No problem!" "No problem!" The two refinery bosses readily agreed to Lin Yu's request. Under the witness of Su Yuanming, when the two bosses came to the Qiming number with their oil tank trucks, Lin Yu had written down his Swiss bank account number in front of each other's portable laptop. When the two giants painfully transferred 120million yuan to Lin Yu, Lin Yu suddenly became a super rich man with 240million yuan.

After receiving the money, Lin Yu was very happy and said immediately, "I don't know if you still need oil!"

The two bosses nodded, and suyuanming, who was observing the situation at this time, said: "Xiao Yu! This time, the two bosses have used a lot of working capital. Next time, the two bosses want you to adopt the method of installment payment. Of course, the installment time will not be too long. What do you think of three months at most and half a month at least?"

Lin Yu hesitated for a moment and nodded. Originally, Lin Yu was going to rent more oil tankers this time, but suyuanming said so. Lin Yu could only say to suyuanming: "after the Qiming is unloaded, continue to set off for the Middle East. There are still some things on my side, so I won't accompany you."

Now that the next transaction has been decided, Lin Yu has no intention to accompany these crafty businessmen. He still has 36 plans to go.

As for not giving money to suyuanming, Lin Yu is not worried about suyuanming not sending the ship, because someone is more worried than him.

After finding a remote place in Sidong, Lin Yu got on the spaceship.

Sitting on the chair in the command cabin of the spaceship, looking at the 240million yuan figure in the bank account, Lin Yu kept giggling. However, when Lin Yu returned to reality to think about how to use the 240million yuan, Lin Yu was worried.

In the magical country of China, there are so many properties suddenly, and they will certainly be investigated. As for the consequences of the investigation, Lin Yu is unwilling to accept them.

At this time, Lin Yu was thinking about a problem. He had so much money, but he didn't have the strength to match it. In this cruel society, he would certainly be swallowed up. Thinking of this, Lin Yu asked: "how can alpha quickly improve his strength?"

"According to the scan, human beings' improvement of their physical fitness is a kind of performance to enhance themselves. However, no matter how human beings improve their physical numbers, they can't compare with modern thermal weapons. In order to better protect commanders and spacecraft."

"Hot weapons? That means we can now produce hot weapons such as aircraft and artillery?"

0