Chapter 13:Building the base is mine
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The vast sea is a wealth given to mankind by nature. However, there is a butterfly flying object suspended on the unmanned sea in the middle of the Arabian Sea in the Indian Ocean. If a satellite scans here, it will surely find the legendary UFO.

It has been determined that the base can produce all the heat weapons on earth. The idea of establishing a fixed base soon came to Lin Yu's mind. Although the interior of the spacecraft is large, a huge production base can also be established. However, Lin Yu's idea is to establish two bases, one inside the UFO and the other at sea.

When Lin Yu opened the world map to look for a suitable place, alpha immediately said to Lin Yu as soon as he scanned: "the best choice of base location on the earth has been confirmed. It is located in the Indian Ocean and Arabian Sea in the middle and southeast of Eastern Somalia."

Lin Yu immediately asked, "this place is the focus of the world. Why do you choose this place?"

"First, it is a key location for sea transportation. Second, there are a large number of minerals at the bottom of the deep sea, including many precious metals on the earth. Third, it is relatively safe, because there are irregular sea hurricanes all year round, and there are basically no planes or ships passing here in a year!"

After stopping alpha's answer, Lin Yu looked at the terrain and confirmed it decisively. However, when Lin Yu drove the UFO to the sea to start scanning, Lin Yu was dumbfounded because there were a large number of sea creatures in the sea, including the rare fin whale.

After searching for a long time, Lin Yu chose to build a base on the deep-sea seabed surrounded by precious minerals. When Lin Yu was ready to order the establishment of the base, Lin Yu could not help worrying: "alpha, there is so much pressure on the seabed here. Will the construction of the base be affected by the sea water pressure? After all, thousands of meters of deep sea can flatten all creatures!"

"The built-in construction robot of the spacecraft has its own pressure resistance function. Not to mention the seawater pressure thousands of meters deep, that is, the seawater pressure of tens of thousands of meters, or even tens of thousands of meters, will not cause any damage to the construction robot. When the construction robot has built the main structure of the base, the synthetic production equipment in the base will produce the energy protection devices it needs, and then synthesize the cold nuclear fusion power plant. Finally, the whole base will be built Five cold nuclear fusion power stations to ensure that the protection of the base has been in normal operation. "

Listening to what alpha said, Lin Yu was so excited that he couldn't wait to say, "what are you waiting for? Start the construction of the undersea base immediately!"

Lin Yu's words fell. A hole suddenly appeared in the spaceship. Soon after, mechanical monsters with open teeth and claws directly drilled into the deep sea.

"'didi! 'warn that there is no synthetic protective cover metal in the spacecraft, and there is no synthetic cold nuclear fusion power plant metal in the spacecraft!"

Listening to the warning, Lin Yu immediately said, "where are these metals? We'll go to 'get' them right away!"

"During the scanning... A large number of copper deposits were found in South America, a large number of iron ores were found in Australia, a large number of gold deposits were found in Africa, a large number of tin were found in North America... A large number of bauxite and rare earths were found in China!"

Listening to the scanning results, Lin Yu immediately said, "take it! Take it all!" Lin Yu thought of something and immediately changed his mind: "bauxite, rare earth, go to Japan to dig! Little Japan doesn't lack these things. Anyway, what China sells them is cheap!"

The submarine construction robot was busy, and the first stop of the spacecraft was Peru in South America. From the scanning and TV, Lin Yu learned that this narrow country has a large number of copper mines.

The spacecraft hovered over an unmanned mountain in Peru. When the spacecraft identified a deep copper mine, it released two construction robots. The construction robots did not start working immediately after landing on the spacecraft. At this time, the spacecraft Lin Yu was riding began to fall slowly. When the spacecraft landed in a valley, many sharp claws were stretched out from the edge and the bottom of the spacecraft, At this time, the whole ship looks like a multi legged spider.

"Sobbing sobbing......" Various steel tentacles kept turning, and the spacecraft disappeared to the ground in the blink of an eye. At this time, the spacecraft that drilled holes in the ground turned a corner, and the two construction robots on the ground began to camouflage the pits, at least invisible to people.

Sitting in the spaceship, Lin Yu felt as if he were sitting in an elevator through the holographic scanning. The elevator was still the kind of elevator that dropped rapidly. Looking at the dazzling steel tentacles in the picture, the gray brown soil color was soon replaced by the dark yellow ore.

"Arrive at the mineral deposit area, start automatic mining and start ore car refining. 3.2.1 start!" With the sound of the electronic machinery falling, the steel tentacles in front of Lin Yu began to run at a faster speed than before. At this time, Lin Yu felt as if he was riding a bicycle on the road. The spacecraft left a long underground tunnel every time the tentacles passed by. At this time, Lin Yu didn't go inside the spacecraft to watch. If Lin Yu was inside the spacecraft, he would be surprised.

Numerous ores were planed into the feeding port of the spacecraft by countless steel tentacles, and then fell into the warehouse of the spacecraft. However, an unspeakable thing happened in the warehouse of the spacecraft, that is, after the ores appeared in the warehouse, the internal trams collectively entered the warehouse, and these trams devoured these dark yellow copper mines in the warehouse.

Just like drinking water, the ore is simply and easily absorbed into the mine car. When the mine car is fully absorbed, the mine car will drive to the other corner of the warehouse. At this time, a miracle occurs. The mine car opens the discharge port in the corner, and golden copper blocks are placed on the ground by the mine car like neat bricks. When the mine car is placed with ten thousand copper blocks, it will go to the other corner of the warehouse to 'spit' the waste of the ore aside, Start working again.

Lin Yu didn't know how long he had been underground, but after a while, alpha said: "the copper has been filled with two warehouses. Now he has completed his goal and is going to Australia to collect iron ore!"

However, when alpha said the copper block, Lin Yu mistook the copper block for a copper mine. When the spaceship shot out of the ground and the construction robot camouflaged the pit, the spaceship flew towards Australia at an amazing speed.

It is a huge land area with a small population. After scanning the area where Lin Yu used a spacecraft to mine, there is no living person within a radius of 100 kilometers. Compared with China, except in extremely harsh environment, it is also a huge land area with different population density.

Perhaps feeling a little uncomfortable, Lin Yu ordered: "collect more in Australia. Anyway, there are so many here!"

0