Chapter 14:Crazy gold digging for base construction
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Yu, who was mining in Australia, had no scruples at all. However, when Lin Yu was mining in Australia for the third day, a message came from the deep-sea base ship that the outline had been completed. However, at this time, alpha definitely said to Lin Yu: "the resource collection module has been filled with 80%. Now the construction of the marine base has been preliminarily completed. The spacecraft will go to the base immediately and transport building materials for the base!"

Lin Yu thought for a while and was right. Only in this way could he save the most time, and immediately ordered: "agree!"

Lin Yu said that the spaceship went up to the ground crazily from the ground. When it reached the ground, it left a hole directly, and the spaceship disappeared over Australia. The next second, the spaceship appeared on the deep seabed of the Arabian Sea.

When he arrived at the undersea spacecraft, the holographic scanning was started. What was displayed in front of Lin Yu was a building base of a flat town with a radius of several square kilometers. All around the base surface were surrounded by layers of rocks. Looking carefully, we could also find traces on the rocks that had just been slotted.

The spaceship came to the center of the base and stopped. Then Lin Yu heard alpha's voice: "open the discharge port and start all the metal storage tanks!"

Later, Lin Yu saw orderly metal blocks spitting out from the discharge port of the spacecraft. Some were only the size of bricks, while others were several cubic meters. Looking at the shiny metal blocks, Lin Yu even felt that he could sell metal mineral resources in the future, and would definitely become the world's largest smelting company at that time.

However, the rough processing industry was soon abandoned by Lin Yu. Looking at the spacecraft spitting out a large number of yellow copper pieces, Lin Yu thought how good it would be if it were gold! However, at this time, Lin Yu found that some copper pieces were different from the copper pieces he first spit out. Lin Yu immediately asked, "alpha, what copper pieces are different from the previous ones?"

"Di! This is not a copper nugget! This is a gold nugget discovered during mining in Australia, and then refined into gold nuggets. Since various elements are required for future production, gold is also an indispensable precious mineral!"

Lin Yu immediately asked in surprise, "how much gold is there in the spaceship?"

"Report to the commander that a total of 135 tons of gold have been collected this time. Now all of them have been put into use in the base. Now there is no gold on the spacecraft!"

Seeing the golden gold on the bottom of the deep sea, Lin Yu had an impulse to pick up the gold again, but his reason soon gave up the idea. After all, there is so much gold on the earth waiting for Lin Yu to mine.

After staying at the bottom of the sea for two days, alpha sent a prompt: "report to the commander that metal resources have been put on the base level. Now the synthetic module of the spacecraft is synthesizing energy protection devices and synthetic cold nuclear fusion reactors. There is also 35 storage tanks full of slag. Where should we dump these garbage?"

"My darling! There are so many slags, why don't you just dump them in a deep-sea trench? Why... Wait!" Lin Yu said that something sounded here. Lin Yu remembered that he had read a news, and the content of the news was reclaiming land from the sea.

Lin Yu, who responded, immediately said to alpha, "now start scanning immediately and scan out the uninhabited shoals in the no man's land on the high seas!"

"Start scanning... Find a large number of shoals and human activities in the Bahamas' Haiti area, and exclude it! Find the south. There are Dalian beaches in the Sand Islands, and there are a large number of personnel activities, and exclude it! Scanning optimization......... Find a large number of deep-sea shoals in the Southern Indian Ocean, and there is no human activities, which is the best target!"

Then the picture in front of Lin Yu turned and appeared on the sea. The spacecraft flew slowly against the sea. Lin Yu found that the deepest place here was less than 50 meters, and some places had exposed the sea level. After the spacecraft test, he found that there were 208 square kilometers here. The only thing that made Lin Yu very strange was why there were not a large number of fish here.

When Lin Yu raised questions, Alpha replied: "there is a huge magnetite on the deep sea bottom here, and there are several huge magnetites around this magnetite. Due to the regular low-frequency interference of the magnetic field, this place has been created into a terrible storm zone. There will be strong winds at least 300 days a year, and hurricanes will occur in half of the time, so there are no human beings and fish here!"

"In that case, if we build land here, won't we also be disturbed by hurricanes?" Lin Yu asked a question.

"Due to known problems, the spacecraft can produce magnetic interference equipment and install it on several major magnet veins to change the radiation frequency of the magnetic field, so as to ensure that it will not be disturbed by hurricanes and control the weather conditions in the region!"

After taking the reassurance, Lin Yu immediately said, "what are you waiting for? Dump it immediately!"

"Dumping position and quantity scanning calculation......... Building robot launching..."

Looking at the pictures in the command cabin, Lin Yu will soon realize the intention of alpha. Alpha is going to calculate how much slag is needed at each place, and then dump it into the shoal according to the amount, and then the construction robot starts to build on it.

While calculating and dumping, it took two days. These two days, Lin Yu looked at the data on the spacecraft and saw that he had some knowledge about the spacecraft. After alpha dumped, he immediately said to Lin Yu, "Sir, the Qiming has arrived in the Persian Gulf!"

Lin Yu immediately recovered himself and shouted, "what?! now, go to the Persian Gulf immediately, hypnotize the crew and inject oil!"

The spacecraft came to the sky over the Persian Gulf and soon found an oil tanker. After the tanker was fixed in the same way, Lin Yu prepared the mining plan again.

Perhaps Lin Yu was born with a lack of resistance to the golden things. In Australia, Lin Yu specially asked alpha to choose gold mining. In two days, the spacecraft shuttled around Australia, and a large number of gold nuggets appeared in Lin Yu's flying ship. In the same two days, 32 warehouses were filled with gold. In addition to gold, there were only other less associated minerals, and the rest were all slag.

Looking at the neat gold nuggets in the warehouse, Lin Yu doesn't know how many there are, nor does he want to know how many there are. At least the only thing Lin Yu knows is that his gold here can be used to sell gold reserves in many countries. The two-day action has allowed Lin Yu to mine all the gold mines in Australia that have not been discovered by humans. As long as Lin Yu mines them, they are all mined one by one.

0