Chapter 15:Crazy idea of building a base
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Lin Yu finished mining, he only heard alpha say, "the gold mined is 1.5 times the proven gold reserves in northern Australia!" Lin Yugen did not investigate the gold reserves in Australia, because seeing so much gold has made Lin Yumeng have a super crazy idea!

After getting so much gold, Lin Yu was not happy when he learned that his oil tanker was stopped by two NATO destroyers from Japan and the United States on his way home, and he also forcibly inspected the ship. Although there were no other problems, Lin Yu felt that all this was an insult to him.

At this time, Lin Yu also felt the weakness of his own strength. With so many gold nuggets, Lin Yu is not short of money at all, but lacks the strength to match it. At this time, Lin Yu's ambition began to expand crazily.

Immediately Lin Yu began to write on the spacecraft‘ The first step is to establish one's own forces, positive commercial forces, support official forces and establish underground forces. The second step is to expand the power and become a business giant. The officials supported should be in the upper position, and the underground forces should gain fame. The third step... "When Lin Yu wrote the third step, he stopped writing. At this time, Lin Yu had an obvious smile in his eyes.

'commercial power, the establishment of companies involved in the energy industry... And manufacturing. The first is to gather talents from all over the world in one place, so as to operate effectively. "

"The official forces are divided into China, Southeast Asia, Europe, America and Africa. They set up one or more representatives in each region and support their superiors."

"Underground forces are divided into underground armed forces and illegal undertakings. They are mainly used for force support, mainly involving arms and smuggling."

After drawing up the plan, Lin Yu immediately took out the plan and said to alpha: "alpha will scan talents around the world according to this plan. As long as the qualified ones adopt the survival of the fittest mode, I want the best ones!"

"Start network intrusion and anonymous search... Personnel result analysis... Personnel selection... Global scanning and positioning... It is estimated that it will take 2 hours to complete all analysis"

After two hours, Lin Yugen didn't want to wait. After thinking about it for a while, Lin Yu said to alpha, "alpha will locate the minerals in Japan and go to Japan to mine!"

"Target positioning... Destination confirmation... Resource scanning... Iron ore, copper ore, gold ore, bauxite, rare earth are found... A large amount of coal is found around Japanese islands."

Hearing these Lin Yu's anger, he immediately ordered: "the spaceship stealthily sneaks into the ground to excavate. It's unnecessary to care about the impact on the surface. It's best to make the damage to the extreme."

With Lin Yu's order, the spacecraft once again exposed its ferocious steel tentacles, and then chose a sparsely populated area to directly drill into the ground. Flying a mineral deposit, Lin Yu felt that the spacecraft would drill out of the ground again in a few minutes, and then went to the next destination. He went crazy mining regardless of any consequences. Within an hour, Lin Yu drove the spacecraft to secure the resources on Shikoku Island, Japan, and headed for Kyushu Island, Japan, When the talent search results were confirmed, Lin Yu also ransacked all the resources on Kyushu Island.

"I'll collect it here first, and then mine in Japan when I'm free!" Although Japan does not dig many minerals, Lin Yu thinks that as long as it is cut from the Japanese, it is the best. No matter how much, as long as it can make the Japanese suffer losses, it is Lin Yu's happiest thing.

Driving the spaceship to the undersea base, Lin Yu saw that a metal building had been built in the central part around the base, but now these metal buildings are still soaking in the sea. At that time, as long as the protective devices and nuclear power supply of the base are completed, the base can carry out crazy production.

After the spaceship unloaded the resources, Lin Yu drove the spaceship to the shoal, the future artificial island. Standing in the spaceship and looking at the busy construction robots in the sea, Lin Yu looked at the outline of the whole island and gave the island a name in his heart Cosmos island!

Looking at the busy construction robot, Lin Yu asked: "how long is it expected that the alpha island will be completed?"

"To complete the construction of the island, the base construction must be completed. When the base can carry out large-scale production, the construction speed of the island will accelerate. Now, the speed will be quite slow only by relying on the synthesizer inside the spacecraft. However, the construction and operation of the base will take half a month. The synthesizer inside the spacecraft will take another 10 days to complete the synthesis of the protective device and the cold nuclear fusion power plant! The base will be able to produce the base needs in the next five days All kinds of machine tools, and then the base can run madly! "

"Half a month! No problem, that's enough! Now transfer the talents I need!... wait, now we only need the personnel information of the energy group and underground forces."

"Jack Raphael, an American, was born in 1995 and graduated from the American University of economics. After graduation, he used to be the general manager of mobiloil in the Middle East. He was dismissed due to personal reasons and the" one "oil field incident. Now he is at home!"

"He is the son of the Ukrainian ship king. He was born in 1998 and suffered from the economic crisis. He is preparing to deal with his Ukrainian ships. He has many years of experience in shipping management and is a rare talent!"

"The two Appellants are both positive talents. Jackrafael can manage the energy group and rodelevsky can master the shipping group. The two people complement each other!"

"Not bad! One person is in Ukraine and the other is in the United States. In the future, when we set up an energy company, we must build a hidden factory. I think it is more appropriate to build it in Ukraine. Now we need to recruit both people under our banner!"

At this time, Lin Yu suddenly thought of a question. In the future, his energy group will be an extremely large enterprise, which will inevitably not be concerned by the world, and his identity must be kept secret. Lin Yu soon thought of hypnosis, and said to alpha: "can these people recruited by alpha ensure their loyalty? Will there be leaks and betrayals?"

Although Lin Yu is not afraid of these things, he doesn't want to get into trouble.

"No problem, just implant the habitual thinking of being loyal to the company into the other party's mind. It doesn't matter if he will be loyal to the company, even if his descendants will be loyal to the company without hesitation!"

After Lin Yu made the decision, he just flew the spacecraft back and forth between Ukraine and the United States. Lin Yu completed the recruitment without even landing the spacecraft.

0