Chapter 16:Two strong generals in building the base
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The morning on the west coast of the United States is sunny, and the seaside villa outside Los Angeles has become an exclusive scenery on the beach against the backdrop of the rising sun.

Jack Rafael, the youngest general manager in mobil oil, became the target of attack because of the oil field incident in the Middle East in the first half of the month. When talking with the chairman, the young and vigorous Rafael directly contradicted the chairman and threatened to leave. However, just after such a great loss, the chairman was used to such subordinates, so Rafael was fired in anger.

When he returned to the seaside villa he had spent money on, he had not lived for three days before he received a payment reminder from the bank. He was well aware of the horror of banking in capitalist society. Rafael chose to sell off his seaside villa in the absence of any help from all sides.

The dawn of the morning was beautiful, but now Rafael can only stand in front of the villa and look at the villa that originally belonged to him.

Rafael got up early this morning. After washing, Rafael didn't take anything away from the villa. After breakfast, Rafael was ready to say goodbye to the villa.

After a deep look at a villa, Rafael turned his head and walked slowly towards the road. The winding villa path deeply reflected the tranquility and tranquility of Rafael's villa. When Rafael was about to reach the end of the path and enter the main road, Rafael saw the last person he wanted to see, that was his college classmate, a friend from childhood to childhood, a friend who gave him a knife at a critical moment.

Rogge is very happy today, because he received a call from the executive of the board of directors last night, telling him to become the general manager of Mobil Oil Company in the Middle East in a week, and this general manager was originally his old classmate and Rafael.

At the same time, the golden beauty holding Rogge's arm is Rafael's girlfriend, falme. Corrie, a few days ago, Rogge asked the bank to put pressure on Rafael and urge him to repay, so as to make Rafael sell the villa. Sure enough, Rogge's plan was successful, and all this was attributed to a woman, who first pulled Rafael's arm, and now took Rogge's falme. Cory.

After getting off the Ferrari, rogra headed for the seaside villa with falme. When they had just stepped on the path, they met Rafael who had just appeared.

Looking at Rogge holding Cory's hand, Rafael knew that Cory had left him, but this situation still surprised Rafael and said: "Rogge? What's the matter with you?"

Looking at Rafael's eyes, Rogge felt a little guilty and embarrassed. When Rogge looked down and squinted to see that Kerry was applying for attention, Rogge didn't realize that this was Kerry's expression in a daze after surprise. Instead, he thought that it was Kerry's eye God who never forgot Rafael. The trace of guilt that stayed in Rogge's heart immediately disappeared, and Rogge raised his head, Then he put his hand around curly's sexy waist and toes and said proudly:

"Of course, we are here to live in the villa. Don't you know that the villa has been under my name since last night, old classmate? It seems that the old classmate has just come out of the villa. In the face of the old classmate, I won't charge you for your accommodation!"

When Rogge finished, he walked towards the villa with Cory in his arms, but Rafael could not say a word of shock. When Rogge went away, Rafael looked back and shouted at the villa: "remember! The world owes me Rafael's importance!!!"

I don't know if anyone heard it. Rafael only knew that he heard a heavy echo.

Arrive at Los Angeles International Airport and take the plane to Kiev, Ukraine. After several hours' flight, Rafael came to Ukraine. Soon, Rafael took the plane to Odessa, the coastal city of Ukraine, with his tired body.

When Rafael came to Odessa, he went to a Ukrainian National Bank in the center of Odessa with inexplicable memories in his mind. Under the leadership of the bank hall manager, Rafael came to the bank safe to extract something stored in it with a password after his identity was confirmed.

With a Swiss bank card and an envelope in his hand, Rafael took a bus to the largest new paradise hotel in Odessa and booked a room. Rafael entered the room and opened the envelope.

There were no other objects in the envelope. When Rafael opened the envelope, he saw several folded printing papers. When Rafael opened the printing paper, he found that all of them were Chinese. However, to Rafael's surprise, Rafael felt that he had never learned Chinese. Why Rafael could see the contents of the envelope.

Keeping his doubts in mind, Rafael read the information in the envelope. All the information in the envelope was about rozhelevsky's personal information. After reading the information, Rafael realized that he would become a partner with this ignorant and masked son of the Ukrainian ship king. Although there was no mention of cooperation in the information, it was accurate from the description of the information.

The same thing happened to rodeleev in Ukraine. Unlike Rafael who got a bank card, rodelevsky got a container full of gold bars.

After dinner in the hotel, Rafael could not wait to get on the bus and go to the location of rodelevsky shown in the information. Rafael took a full two hours' ride from the urban area to the suburb of Odessa. When Rafael stopped in front of a strange house, Rafael felt inexplicably familiar with the villa in front of him.

After being informed by the guard, Rafael got the owner's consent, and then Rafael walked to the villa. However, when Rafael and rodelevsky met in the living room, their brains inexplicably suffered a sharp pain. The pain lasted for a short time. When they eased up, they found that the orders of the dreamer appeared in their minds at the same time, That is to let them cooperate to set up energy group and shipping group respectively.

They don't need to know each other too much, because both sides have already known each other's information. At the same time, both of them are full of awe for the mysterious man who appears in their minds. A person who can come and go without a trace, a person who can appear at any time. In a word, this mysterious person is very powerful. There is nothing wrong with following a mysterious person.

0