Chapter 17:Deputy Commander of the base
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a large amount of gold and cash, rodelevsky immediately used funds to start the maintenance of the ships berthed at the port, and then pushed off all the ship sales by telephone. Now Rafael sits in front of the computer every day and inquires about the daily international oil prices and the military operations of the United States in the Middle East.

When he gave the order to maintain the ship, he took a plane to Berlin, Germany, because in the current financial crisis, there are very few powerful banks to find, and the German central bank is one of the few.

When rodelevsky went to the German Federal Bank in Berlin for a loan, the bank staff quickly made clear the background of rodelevsky's inquiry. There are many cases of such mortgage loans in Germany every day. If rodelevsky is German, he may be able to pass, but rodelevsky is Ukrainian. Even so, the bank manager received rodelevsky.

Coming out of the bank's office, the manager in suit, with cunning eyes, glanced at rodelevsky and said, "welcome, Mr. rodelevsky!"

After shaking hands with the other side, rodelevsky regarded the slightest bit of banter in the manager's eyes as not seeing it, and said with a strong sense of reason: "I'm here to prepare the mortgage this time!"

The manager said seriously with a smile, "I wonder how much loan you need, sir?"

Looking at each other's awkward smile, rodelevsky was scared to death and said: "I'm going to loan 1billion euros, or 1.5 billion marks!"

The manager was immediately surprised and shouted with an obvious smile: "1billion euros? Or 1.5 billion marks? Sir, do you use your shipyard as collateral?"

Of course, rodelevsky knew that his shipyard could not borrow so much money in these places, but he had a secret weapon. Rodelevsky immediately took out a thick envelope from his pocket and said to the manager, "open it and have a look at the information in it! I believe this thing is enough for loans!"

Originally, the manager thought that the other party was going to bribe him, but as soon as he heard that there were materials inside, the manager immediately opened the envelope. When the manager took the contents of the envelope, he found that most of them were photos, and the contents of the photos were a large piece of Golden things.

After looking at several photos, the manager can confirm that these photos were taken dry, because the background inside can not be fake, unless the other party uses PS, but this is basically impossible, because the bank will certainly conduct field investigation.

The manager swallowed his mouth and said, "are these things yours?"

Rodelevsky didn't say anything. Instead, he tidied up his clothes and nodded.

The manager looked at him like a lover and asked again, "how many!?"

Rodelevsky said without hesitation: "there are 40 tons of gold in the extended container. You can further check and accept the specific amount!"

As soon as the manager heard about it, he knew that he could not make the decision, and immediately said to rodelevsky, "Mr. rodelevsky, please wait a moment, and I'll report it!"

Watching the other manager leave, rodelevsky wore a proud smile on his face, because rodelevsky knew that the initiative was now in his hands.

………………………………………………………

Huaxia Treasure Island, a place of great regime. Once this great man was defeated by another great man and was forced to come to Baodao. Although some people in Baodao incited independence, most people still knew that they were descendants of the Yellow Emperor.

Treasure Island has always been a controversial land. However, this matter is like a fight between brothers, except that outsiders always participate in the struggle between brothers.

After decades of danger, the relationship between Baodao and China has become better and better, and more and more people prefer to China. The gratitude and resentment of the previous generation have gradually disappeared. However, some ambitious elements still do not give up their desire for power. Although these elements have been suppressed, they are as tenacious as weeds.

There are traitors, of course, as well as loyal and good people. The famous deputy commander of the navy in Baodao is a national figure loyal to the country, and the deputy commander named yupeizhong has made speeches in Baodao many times to affirm that they have only one nation. As long as we maintain a national belief, the nation will become stronger and stronger in the future.

The young and mature yupeizhong did not agree with or oppose anything in his speech. Since then, yupeizhong has become the largest neutralist in the island. When each faction came to power, it will try every means to win over this powerful figure. Unfortunately, yupeizhong did not tempt for any benefit, because his father was a confidant of the former chairman of the Baodao Committee, and his father instilled the national thought into yupeizhong since childhood.

Yu Peizhong, a young man, is only 31 years old, while the current commander of the navy is 68 years old. In two years, Yu Peizhong will be the commander of the Navy. There are few intrigues within the whole navy of Yu Yinbao Island, because the navy is the same neutrals, although they are all members of the Congress party.

However, not long ago, yupeizhong dreamed of a strange thing in his dream, and then every day yupeizhong had the same dream. However, every morning when he woke up, Yu Peizhong would have a golden unicorn handsome seal on his bedside.

Slowly, yupeizhong found that the things in his dream and many things in reality corresponded to each other. Influenced by the 5000 year old Chinese culture, yupeizhong gradually found that there was a fire burning in his heart. In the next few days, he instilled ideas through Lin Yu's secret. Yu Peizhong, with strong willpower, was finally brought under Lin Yu's command.

When yupeizhong accepted this, he received an order that 2000 soldiers should be selected for special training in Baodao. Soon, yupeizhong issued the order of conscription 2000 through the Navy headquarters, and all the 2000 soldiers were required to be strong or skilled.

The training plan was formulated by yupeizhong through the inexplicable data in his mind. After reading the training plan given by Lin Yu, the smart yupeizhong comprehensively promoted the plan to the Navy special operations force.

However, three days later, yupeizhong received two messages. One was to ask him to go to the port to get an extended container. The other was to ask him to order the Navy flight cadets to start large-scale enrollment.

Yupeizhong didn't agree with the question of enrollment because the Navy didn't have much money. However, when he pulled the container back, the complaint that he had no money to train pilots immediately disappeared.

0