Chapter 18:World Arsenal
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Since ancient times, no one has died. After going to the toilet, there is no paper! The money is really fast. In the blink of an eye, there is no money. If there is no gold as collateral, I really don't know what to do." When Lin Yu was bored in the spaceship, he complained there alone.

During the construction of the base, besides living on the spaceship, Lin Yu also went home once. At home, Lin Yu didn't say anything more, but directly fooled him. During this period, two anxious refinery bosses asked Lin Yu about oil through Su Yuanming.

Lin Yu's answer was to wait a month, when the island began to call up airmen, the cold nuclear fusion reactor in the spacecraft would be synthesized.

"The cold nuclear fusion device has been synthesized! The cold nuclear fusion device and the protective device are being assembled..." since the protective device was synthesized first, the protective device has been synthesized long ago.

After waiting for about half an hour, Alpha's voice sounded again: "report to the commander that the assembly is complete! Is it installed in the base?"

Lin Yu said with excitement and uneasiness, "install it!"

The ship that was on the sea dived into the deep-sea base in the blink of an eye. At the base of the base, Lin Yu saw a cuboid emerging from the exit of the ship from the ship's monitoring, which gave Lin Yu the feeling that two wardrobes were connected together. Although it was not very huge, it was really long.

After the two cuboids came out of the exit, they were caught by the construction robot on the base. Then the construction robot lifted the cuboid into a groove dozens of meters away from the spacecraft. The cuboid stuck into the groove. Just let the cuboid sink half into the ground. Later, Lin Yu saw a screen on the cuboid from a distance.

The construction robot operated on it. Lin Yu saw that the cuboid slowly emitted a burst of light, and the sea water was directly squeezed out where the light went. Because the spacecraft did not start, it was pushed away with the current.

When the entire aperture covers the base, the outward expansion of the aperture has stopped. Standing in the spacecraft, the entire aperture looks like a huge egg shell from the outside to the inside of the aperture, but Lin Yu believes that the egg shell is very strong.

While Lin Yu was still in a daze, alpha pointed out: "after the construction of the base is completed, start to synthesize industrial machine tools......"

The synthetic machine tools have been synthesized for a week. Lin Yu only knows that almost 10 machine tools will be synthesized in a day. After each machine tool is synthesized, it will be put into the base. Through the spacecraft, Lin Yu can clearly see that the construction robots inside are constantly using the machine tools to synthesize some large-scale equipment. On the fifth day, Lin Yu found that the mining vehicle inside the spacecraft had also been put into the base.

Lin Yu found that the function of the mining car is equivalent to a smelter. The mining car can swallow the metal into the base and spit out the metal shape desired by the base. Lin Yu was surprised to find that the mining car could emit a mysterious light to melt the metal. When a large number of metal blocks were placed according to the needs, the mining car became a welder.

In the seven days, not only the base is changing, but also Rafael and rodelevsky in Ukraine are undergoing earth shaking changes. Through Lin Yu's mysterious second delivery of a box of gold, rodelevsky has successfully obtained 1billion euros in Germany, but it is not a loan, but sold to the Germans at a low price. Although rodelevsky and Raphael felt a little bad, they could only obey the orders of the mysterious man. If they knew how much gold Lin Yu had, they wouldn't think so.

After several days of preparation, two 100000 ton and one 200000 ton supertankers of rodelevsky set out from the port of Odessa, and Rafael recruited talents all over the world. Among them, Rafael is purchasing refineries in Odessa industrial zone through its relationship.

Compared with the two, yupeizhong in Baodao is not so lucky. Although he holds an important position in the military, he still has many potential competitors. This time, yupeizhong's efforts to recruit aviation cadets have been opposed by many people.

As an official figure, Yu Peizhong's every move was seen by the outside world, and Yu Peizhong's recruitment of students suddenly made headlines in China. At that time, there was an endless stream of information about the need to strengthen the Navy and air force in Baodao.

Yupeizhong explained to the outside world that all this is normal, and the outside world thinks too much.

…………………………………………

The base has obtained the industrial mother machine. Earth shaking changes are taking place in the whole base every day, and Lin Yu's spacecraft has begun to synthesize and produce a super complex intelligent chip, which will be used in the robot's brain.

When everything was going on orderly, Lin Yu asked alpha, "how long will it take for the base to be completed and put into operation?"

"The base is now building various production lines. It is expected that the construction of all production lines will be completed in 7 days. At that time, the base can start production with all its strength!"

Seven days later, Lin Yu was very clear about the production lines in the base. There was an aircraft production line in the foundation. The aircraft produced by this aircraft production line was different from the usual aircraft. It was produced through the calculation of spacecraft. It was a new three and a half generation fighter, which could be said to be produced by combining the strengths of many companies.

There may be more than one aircraft production line in the base, of which two are three and a half generation production lines, one is a four generation production line [the four generations here refer to the five generations of the United States] and the aircraft produced by the fourth generation fighter is a kind of aircraft different from the Russian T50, the American F22, F35 and the Chinese J20. This aircraft is the smallest and most flexible of several aircraft, and the others are the same as the general fourth generation fighter.

With advanced aircraft production lines, of course, there are also advanced missile production lines, including short-range missiles, medium-range missiles, long-range missiles, intercontinental missiles, ground to air, air to ground, submarine launched, sea to air, subgrade and ship to ship missiles. There are all kinds of missiles.

Armored vehicles, tank production lines, gun production lines, helicopter production lines, in short, the entire undersea base is a huge arsenal.

As long as the base starts production, it can provide continuous fire support to the world.

0