Chapter 3: Stupid Cat
300 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We jump towards the scary looking horned rat, whose horn suddenty started glowing, my siblings run to the sides, while I foolishly attack at the front. I felt it was strange that the rat hadn't moved yet, while it's horn started glowing even brighter, before my dad shouted.

"SIMILE! Dodge you idiot!" And I quickly followed his command. I really am a pokemon, aren't I?

The rat soon turned towards me, but too slowly to make use of it's attack, and by attack, I mean a bright lightning bolt that scorched the ground with a boom. EEEEKWhat the fuck was that? Since when can a rat just summon lightning, I was joking when I said I was a pokemon! I don't want to actually be one nor around one!

Clearing my thoughts, I do the rational thing; run away. But as soon as I reach the gates my dad closes them on me! Only to tell me a reasonable thing I should not be expected to consider when faced with fucking lightning.

"Are you going to leave your siblings alone Simile? Stop acting weak and fight the damn rat, it shouldn't be able to hurt you too much."

His angry face almost scaring me more than the horned rat trying to kill me, I jump back into action, mentally saying my sorries to Emilis who was just thrown off the rat when he tried to attack it.

Steeling myself, I finally attack the rat while Ismile holds it off, barely able to scratch it, and I soon see why.

Its fur is extremely tough, I tried to scratch it but it barely cut off some of it's hairs with a hint of skin at the end of my claws, emilis seems to have realized that and goes for a bite instead while the rat throws me away from it by slamming its horn into me.

It surprisingly didn't hurt all that much, which reassured me that we could beat it, but now it feels like a dead dream. Having charged it's horn again it shoots; not at me, but at Ismile, which was slow at getting up again, my dad shouted a bit before it attacked, but Ismile wasn't very quick to pick up on it, considering she is only 1 years old by this world's standards.

The attack hit her, my father groaning loudly in the background. Why so mean??? It seems it knocked her out completely as I am not seeing many signs of her waking back up.

I continue attacking it, making sure to stick close, as it sems to be pretty weak in close combat, and can't shoot her lightning here. It seems Emilis picked up on that aswell as he jumped on top of the rat, the crazy kitten seriously tried the most insane thing possible.

It is pretty difficult for me to focus on the important bits on the rat though, as I keep getting distracted by it's swaying tail. After around 5 minutes of Emilis getting thrown off it's back, and me failing to leave a deep scratch on it, I start getting frustrated. Why the hell can't I have more strength, all I get is a bunch of dexterity, but what use does dexterity have when I can't even damage the damn thing! Just give me more stength, please!

[Would you like to invest your free points into strength? Remaining: 5]

Since when have I had that?!? "Yes PLEASE" I shout sounding as: "meow" "meew" But who are you to judge?

I feel a surge of strength in my body, though, it seems to not affect my speed of movement much, it feels like I pack a far larger punch, or scratch, in this case, as my claw scratches the rat a bit more, not much honestly, which feels a bit dissappointing.

Feeling a bit more confident in beating the rat, I and Emilis continue attacking. Soon after Ismile wakes up again, and warily joins the frey, having learned her lesson of not staying in the rat's range for lightning attacks.

7 More minutes pass, and I finally hear the kill notification I've gotten used to over the year.

[You defeated level 20 Monster (Rashmere Horned Lightning Rat{D})! Due to fighting with the help of others, you earn 79% of the total experience and are awarded 280 experience to your race!]

[For defeating an enemy of a higher rank than you, you earn an additional 50% experience! Totaling your experience gain to 420 xp!]

[Congratulations Simile! Your race (Rashmere Panther - Kitten{E}) is now level 18! +1 Wisdom +1 Dexterity +1 Agility]

[Congratulations Simile! Your race (Rashmere Panther - Kitten{E}) is now level 19! +1 Endurance +1 Charisma +1 Dexterity]

[Congratulations Simile! Your race (Rashmere Panther - Kitten{E}) is now level 20! +1 Agility +1 Strength +1 Perception]

[Congratulations Simile! Your race (Rashmere Panther - Kitten{E}) is eligible for an Evolution!]

[(Rashmere Panther - Young adult{D}) The Young adult evolution of the intelligent panther species in the continent of Rashmere. +1 Perception, +2 Strength, +1 Endurance, +3 Agility and +1 Dexterity every four levels and +20 points in every stat, and a free stat points once for every two levels. Unlocked by: Being a (Rashmere Panther - Kitten{E}) And reaching level 20. ] I am a pokemon. Noooo!

After my short whining about not wanting to be some sort of pokemon, I can't help but think: wow, that's really good. It seems to be more than double or triple stronger than staying as a stupid kitten, nevermind the fact that I'd probably be much bigger than I am right now, I'm not content being just a few centimeters in size.

[Do you wish to evolve into (Rashmere Panther - Young adult{D}) now? {Yes/No}]

It feels really refreshing to hear English, the few times this voice speaks, but anyways, I'll have to say Ye-

"Do not evolve Simile" So that's what that word ẻ̵̺v̸̝̒o̷͚͒l̸̥͌u̷͇̎t̴̟́í̴͕ŏ̷̲n̸͓̆ meant.

I feel a huge shiver at my back, like the world is thrust on top of me. Turning around I see my father standing there, not proud that we've defeated the monster, but he seems dissappointed and angry at me.

"Simile, you better damn hope that your intelligence stat has a bonus of 3 or more, because otherwise you'll stay as a lesser your entire life!" He shouts at me.

"You need 25 intelligence to be a Bipedal Rashmere Panther, since you spent all your free points on strength, without bonuses you'll only be able to achieve 22 at most!" Upon saying these words he seems completely furious, holding his head in his palm. I don't know what he expects from me, for all he knows I am like 1 and a half years old, if I weren't a human before I'd have no clue what he was saying, but I suppose he's just letting his anger out, but I really don't like that.

After a few seconds and seeing my shivering form, he decides to readjust himself. "Sorry, it's my fault I didn't instruct you beforehand, please, never use any of your free points ever again, nor choose an evolution without my command."

"And that goes for you two aswell" He says while glaring at my siblings. "Anyways, happy birthday* to you three" He finally says with a smile, taking the tension out of our bodies.

"Now, Simile, tomorrow you'll have to come with me to an [Analyst], We need to know whether or not you're capable of being a greater Rashmere Panther." He says with a sigh, before turning to my siblings.

"And Emilis and Ismile, you'll come right before that to fight a weaker monster, due to the fact that Simile took most of the experience with her boosted strength."

Now that he has stopped being angry we finally get to focus on our loot, the corpse of the rat. It doesn't look very tasty, but if other animals we've hunted serve as an example, it probably is tasty. Since only bad things have come out of this whole celebration, it's finally time to eat!

"Don't eat the ṃ̶͓̝̓̋ȁ̴̝̓̏n̸͈̆a̷̙̮̓̽ beast!" Day ruined. "You'll get ṃ̶͓̝̓̋ȁ̴̝̓̏n̸͈̆a̷̙̮̓̽ poisoning, you'll have to remove the ṃ̶͓̝̓̋ȁ̴̝̓̏n̸͈̆a̷̙̮̓̽ or wait for it to automatically remove itself, but by that time it'll be rotten." We all turn around to look at him with sad faces, so he eventually concedes. "Fine, I'll remove it's ṃ̶͓̝̓̋ȁ̴̝̓̏n̸͈̆a̷̙̮̓̽..."

While I have no clue what ṃ̶͓̝̓̋ȁ̴̝̓̏n̸͈̆a̷̙̮̓̽ is, he ends up doing something to the rat, which looks kinda stupid, as he's just sitting there with his hand on top of it. Maybe ṃ̶͓̝̓̋ȁ̴̝̓̏n̸͈̆a̷̙̮̓̽ is some sort of curse, considering everything acts like pokemon.

In retrospect, it is strange that I am being so excited to eat a raw horned rat. It really shows how much having to hunt every day, scratching an biting a living animal to eat it, has changed my mentality this past yearl

Sometimes I do get nightmares where I eat one of those animals as a human, with human taste buds, and it always feels just as disgusting, but I prefer eating something this disgusting that tastes good aswell.

"Alright, I'm done." He says after sitting by that body for 10 minutes. It really must be difficult to remove ṃ̶͓̝̓̋ȁ̴̝̓̏n̸͈̆a̷̙̮̓̽ from this thing, and now I kinda feel bad for being responsible in making him do it.

But atleast I have my reward now, and my siblings seem to agree, as we all jump at the rat to bite into it, fighting along the way for the best parts, because there's no such thing as a market for dead horned rat meat.

 

-----

 

I am playing right now with my mother, who all these months has been pestering my insticts by making me play all the time because it's "cute" ugh. Atleast she knows limits, because she's a cat and all.

My dad appears with my siblings, after having gone with them to catch up to me on levels, blood covering their cute mouths.

"Come on Simile, let's go meet the [Analyst] and hope to god your {intelligence} is high enough to properly evolve." He says in a slightly annoyed tone, seems like he's still not over it. But I am confident that it'll be fine!

I am the next Albert Einstein after all!

Leaving my mother with a goodbye, she, who always seemed to look happy around me seems to be really worried today, as it's apparently really important to them that I become bipedal.

I wanted to walk in stride towards the carriage, but dad picked me up by the collar, crippling me, before holding me in his arms.

With me being a kitten and all, every single movement seems to grab my attention, this time, I'm in a carriage for the first time ever, where everything around it seems to be moving, it feels like a dream being able to look outside a window and seeing so many moving things, even though there is arguably more boring scenery than looking through a car window in my old world.

After an extremely long 8 hours or so, we arrived at an unnatturally slick stone-walled city, the wall looking like concrete, yet it is clear that that is not the case.

On the streets is a foreign view I would have never expected, nevermind the guards, every citizen is a quadrupedal panther. The houses, were either built like they had been by an animal, cut planks placed together like a tent. Or they were square stone huts that looked just like the wall on the edge of the city.

What surprises me more, is that those quadrupedal panthers are speaking I thought the fact that I couldn't speak was just because I was in the form of an actual cat, but apparently it is only subject to kittens and maybe young adults.

"Are you interested in the lessers?" My dad asks, seemingly annoyed at that fact, atleast now I know what he meant by lesser.

I can't say I blame him as it kinda sucks being a kitten, I understand why humans evolved into bipedals, it's really nice being able to walk, and for some reason in the panther's case, to have hands.

I nod at his question which just made him more annoyed.

"Don't. You are not like them, you are of noble blood, while they are lesser trash. Learn to understand what it means to be Greater and hope to god that your {intelligence} allows that." I'm a little surprised at his bluntness, calling people trash of all things, even if they look like a bunch of sapient animals. Though I haven't interacted with any of the lessers, so they may very well be just animals.

Our carriage arrives at a fancy looking house in the center region of the city, far more of these smooth stone buildings around, though this building looks more akin to a small version of our mansion. Huh, I live in a mansion, now that I think of it, I'm pretty priviliged.

Our carriage being opened by a tabby and fluffy servant, which now that I think of it, is not a species present at all in this city, greeting the [Baron] he motions us outside, looking straight at the door of the [Analyst]'s house.

Picking me up, my father comes to the door, as another servant knocks on it. The bipedal [Analyst] opens the door, ushering us inside while paying courtesies towards the high leveled figure, both literally and figuratively. Leading us to a sofa and bringing us some conveniently ready tea, though my cat tastebuds dislike it, it seems to appease my dad.

"My child here; Simile accidentally used all of her points on the strength stat, when at level 17, I'm sure you know what that means. I need to to use your [Analyze] on her to see how many bonus stats in intelligence she has." My father speaks nobly, like a statue.

"Should I tell you now, or write down her s̴̲̫͐̈́t̷̾͜ą̵̇ͅt̸̹̿u̶̢̻͋s̸̙̈́ for you to read?" He asks my father surprisingly non-chalantly.

"Both, preferably."

"Alright, it shocks me! But your child has already met the intelligence requirements for the bipedal race! Moreover, her bonus is a total of 23 points higher!" He speaks excitedly, but I cannot help but question his words, 23 points higher? aren't I supposed to have 30? I spent 300 points on that thing, it's basic maths.

"She has what?!? Are you messing with me? I don't know of anyone with points distributed in such a concentrated manner!" He shouts at the poor [Analyst], though I can't blame him, because he's clearly wrong!

"No, no, Lord Garner, I would never mess with you in my life! You see, the stats aren't concentrated, they all have normal values as far as bonuses go, but only her intelligence seems to have some outside factor determining it, that even I don't see!" He is extremely flustered, though I feel kind of sorry for him, as it is surely my fault that I spent 300 points into intelligence at his expense.

"Are you serious? That's even better!" For some reason dad seems randomly happy. "Go and write down her s̴̲̫͐̈́t̷̾͜ą̵̇ͅt̸̹̿u̶̢̻͋s̸̙̈́ immediately, for me to see!"

Upon hearing those words, he bows and heads into his study to grab a pen, ink and parchment, to write my " s̴̲̫͐̈́t̷̾͜ą̵̇ͅt̸̹̿u̶̢̻͋s̸̙̈́ " down on it for us to see. Well, only my dad to see, as I can't read anything except my name:

Name Simile Garner

̶̳̰̄͂͝A̴̱͎͔̦̖͒̌̄̔̾̋͝g̵̼͉̠̹͈̲̽e̴̡̘͚̠̩̹̣̗̒͑̆͛̀̀͝:̴̛̭͇͗̔͒̑͒̎͠͝ ̵̗̺̙̮̟̰͓̬̺̾̊̔̔͋ͅ1̷͈̥̳͖͛̓͛́ ̶̡͍͒͠Y̶͓͙̻̏͗́͆͌̾̓ê̶̡͈̭̝̘̺͈̖͖͍̋̊́̊́ȁ̵̢͎͛̎̋̂̐̍͒͘͝ŗ̸̬̻̪̐͌̾̾s ̸̘̲̺̘̲̤̰̅̆̇̉͠o̷̥͕̖̗̤͉̼̲͓̒͆͂̓̈́̒l̵̟̓̂̈͑̂̈͝͝ḑ̶̦̺̝̳̅
̴̻̥͖̲̟̺̔̈́̒̀̓̐̄̕͝R̶͖̓̔́a̴̪̔̉́̏̈́͗͗͘͝͝ͅc̷̢̦͝è̴̗:̶̳͔̦̬͕̚ ̸̩̲̿́͂̏̈́(̶̢͇̘͇̞͔̟͗͑̏͒̓͛̚R̴̹̯̫͖̠̼͉̋a̸̡̯̺̘̠̙͛̈͑̅͂̑̃̕͘͜ͅs̵̳̙̻̭̞̙̞̕h̶̡̩̪̘̳̙͎͍̊̄͊̀́̕̚͠͠m̵̙͖̓͆̈́̀͝e̶̢̨̥̤̳̣̠̞̙͘ͅŗ̵͖͙̭̠̃́͋͂̽̈̉̈́̚͠e̶̢̫̙̳̗͉͇̻͖̍̾̂͑͝͠ ̴͕̩̹͙̮͙̈́̄̽̔̕P̸̟͍̹̝̲͎̅͐͑a̷͔͊̉̑̃͛̒͝͝n̶͚̺̼̗̙͎̖̙͎̋̚t̷̘̼͈̗̝̠̑̒͜h̵͎̦̲̼̯͍̅̈́̏͂̈́̈́́͜͝͝ë̸̡̡̻̠̝̮̙̝͉̈͒̌̑̽͛̀͂͝ȓ̶̢̘̹͇̟̪͓͓̳͜{̴͍̼͈͂̽̚F̸̧͇̩̬̰͍̺̣̕}̵̧̛͈̤̰͋̅̃̏͑͝ ̶̜͓̞̰̘̭̻̗̦̓́̐͑͛͂͗̃̽͑͜-̸̨̨̪͓͍̮̱̖̠̻̈́͋̽͛̃̈̈́ ̸̛̘̤̦́̊͋̅́K̴̨̗̩̘̝̥͕̀̊̌̔͝ȋ̴̧̮̏͝t̸̛̪̦̊͋̒͆̚̚̚͠t̵̖̲̫̏͑̔̓̾̿̚͜ẻ̴̡̺̟̙͇̄ǹ̷̡̉͂̀)̴͚͍̜̗̤͙̺̟͎̀͒͒̇͘͝:̴͓̥͈̩̙̒̃̾̓̔͐̓͛̕͜͜ ̷͓̜̖̥͔̙̰͊̽̔͊̉͋̕Ĺ̶̲̽͐̀̄͘͝ȩ̷̨̛̙̖͖̪̬̖̘̰̓̅̆̔͊͆̀͝v̸̱̞̤̀͋̽͐̈́̀̈̀͠ě̶͓̍͂̃̈́l̷̪͎͈̟̠͗̉̓̄̓̅̐͐͑͘ ̵̢̛̫͚̙̓̌͐̔̒̏̂̌2̴̢̡̥̰̮̼̫̳̪͌̈́̾̔̊̍̒͠ͅ0̸̧̰̥̳̯̿̒͐̀
̵̛̹̱͚͈̠̬̉͑̈́͂̏C̷̨̥͊ļ̵͓̈́̽̿͛̓͛̆̾̒͝ã̷̱̺̼͆̋͋̀͐̾̏ṡ̸̰̰͍̎̈́̓̂̑ş̴̛̣͇͕́̑̒̄̇͝:̷̙̌͌̿̾̆̏̈́̅̌͠ ̶̮̯̯̆̈̕Ǹ̵̡͍̳̤̗͌̒o̶̧̡̳͎̗̗͖̯͖͔͆n̸̖̖͔̗̲̖̞͑̓̍̽̉̄̾͜ȩ̶̮̗͙́̓̉̕ͅ
̶͎̖̟̰͙͖̻̌
̸͇̣̈́̎́̍͒͌S̸̭̯͋̈́t̵̬͋͛́̓̔͊ȓ̵͉̪̠͙͔́̑̆͊͑ȅ̵̡̢̻͎̹̳̞̝͓̪͒͒̽̿n̵͓̗̫͋g̴̜̰͒̔͂͋͒͛̒̎͝͠t̷̨̼̭̹̰̆̾̄̾̃ḩ̶̧̹̩̥̻̹̗̑̈̍ͅ:̶͔̦͋̓̍̐͊̃̽̔͗͝ ̷͓̘́̒͘1̴̨̡̼̺̼͙̩͓̳̓͋̑̈́̑̈̊́͠͝5̸̨̫̼̻̺̤̫̼̈́̃͂̉̓̋͐͘ͅ ̴̫̠̤̐̈́̏̾̅
̶̛̫̝͎̟̤̋̄̆͋̏̿͊͝Ḁ̸̡̻͇͎̱̱̞̞̏͐̋̈́̑̃͜͝ġ̶͍̗̣͈̭͔͓̾́̂̉̂̓̒͜ị̷̥͂͒͛̒͑͝l̵͎̠̀̐͂͠i̶̝͔̪̠̜̭̱̐̅̀̽̂͜ͅt̶̢̓̈́̓͂y̴̘̙͚͇͉̍̀̎:̷̮͉̫̌́̋͌̉̽̔͜ͅ ̶̗̟̝̱̪̖̹̘͈͈̐̓͑1̵̢̤̝͇̺̖͉́̇̀̽͑̕͘͝2̷͔̐̄̑̌͛̉͋́ ̵̡̮͕͇̆̆͗̑́̇
̸̬̳̙̞̻̉̈́͘E̵̫̝̼̲͔̜͇͆̇̎͂̚̕ͅǹ̴̮̈͊́̊̇̍̿̓d̷̡̻͇̪̋̓̈́̈́̾̃ṵ̷͖̳̟̥͋͘ŕ̸̛̖͌̂a̷̺̩̓̈́̂̅̎n̶̢̡̰̦̫̻̝̩̖̒c̷͖̺͇̄͂̋̄̓͠e̵̢͎̗̺̾͘:̸̟͕͎̿̿̉͒̏̔̂͂͘͝ ̶̘̺͆̽͒͐̃̓̍1̴̻̟̙̖͓͔̙̼̹̃̈́̇̂͂͑̕͘1̵͖͚̮̙̫̒́̎̀̿̀̈́͜ ̶͎́̒̋̌̃͆
̵̡̜̫̝̣̦͙͇͕͐̏Ḓ̷̣̩̥͕͂͛͋́̈́̈́̌̏̚ě̶̡̛̻̹͖͚̰̓͠x̴̨͍̭͙̜͍̪͈̦͔̀͐͆t̸̨̡̻̗̤͉̐̓͑̇̕e̴̮̺̮͊̊̇̐̈́̓́̚ŗ̸͈͕͔͇̜̃͒͗͐͂̃̓i̶̜̎̉́͑̔̓̈́́͝͝t̶̞͈̦͕̫̯̀͊ý̴̛͉̥͎̔͌̽̈͜:̴̼̯̮͚̥̼̞̏̔͛̇̏͘̚ ̸͔͇̦͎̌̅̊̊̊̓̐2̴̨̩͋̈́̒͆1̷̡̺̗̩͖̼̹̆̍̚ ̴͇̪̲͎͈̪̭͛̈́̆͌̈́̋
̷̱͉͓̼͎͚͓̼̭̈́̉͗̽̽̾̓̎V̶͇͎͇̌͐̋͛̏̄̉̑̌͌ï̶̘̯͗̎̋t̴̺̯͕̖͎̯̺̣̐͂ͅa̴̰̠̓́̐̊̄̾̋̕l̷̹̥̯̳̇̎̈̇̐̽̓̚i̸͕̔͐̉̇̋̆̄̓͝t̴̢̢̛̠͔͕͕̫͌̔͊͑̇̀̚ͅy̷̢̦̲͆͒̿̍:̵̛̪̟̺̈́͜͜ ̷̡̹͙̕5̸̦͖̣͕̓̀̒̆
̵̩̺̱͉̑̋̌̋͜I̷̤͇̮̪̪͐̈́͊͘n̶͇̰͍̭̭̰̉͗̆̂͑t̴͔͎̥̪̩̦̲̗̃̈͗͑̔̂̑̉͝e̸̡̱͇͍̭̜̤̯͔͑̾̽̓͜l̸̢̬̳̩̠̞̪̈͑́̃̑̂̎͜͝ĺ̵̛̠͍̯͊̋̄́̕͠ȋ̸̮̥̗̽̊̆̽̆͊g̸̩̻̦̮̩̮͚̙̑̈́e̶̡̗͖͇̳̥̖̪͂͛̓̈̋̊n̴̨͖͈̖͇͕̻̜̯̒͐̐͝c̷̨̯̜̳͓̘̦̘̐͊̋ê̴̝̦̖̙̌̚͝ͅ:̸̲̦̟̬̜̪̑ ̶̮̣̫͛̄́͂͌̓͑̓͗͝3̵̡̄͐̈̊̂̌̚8̶̡͖̺͈̅͝ ̸̹̂͛͆̒̀͘͠
̵̬̞͖̓̽͐͑̕Ẁ̶͈̮̘̫͇̳̕͜ì̴̧̺̩͙s̶̱̜͙̽͐̐͗̑͛̋͋͌͜͝ď̷̮̟̥͖̻͉͓̎͛̓̀̅̀̕ö̸̪͕̖͕́̈́͌̍̽̌͗́͠m̷͖̥̫͖̦̬̓̍̎͗̓͠͝:̴̳̘̱̱͉̣̪̯̏̈́̔͒̉͛̂͆̐͜ ̴̧͈͍̥͇̯̣̹̻͐͆͛́͛́̉1̷̛̯͙͎̭̿͌͗̄̃̇̚6̵̧̛͍͖̺̝̜̙̄̓̄̈́̎̈́̾͛̿ͅ ̵̗̫̪̞̻͈͉͔̀̎͐ͅ
̷̢̢̯͔̰̠̗̟̘͋̆̓͂̆Ṗ̷̰̦͙e̷̟͇͙̲̗͍̒͐̉́̈́̅͆r̵̮͔̈́̓̈͝͝c̵̨͓̱͇̞̲͗ȩ̴̨͚͇̪̩̲̄͂͗p̵̡̤͉̳̻͍̠̝̼̮̈́͆̀̏́̃́̈́t̴̛̞̯̂́͝ĩ̵̝̪̻͔̰̪̫͚̆͊͜͜͝o̵̤̰̺͎̗̬̟̟̹͌̆̄͘̕͝n̸̢̦͚̫͙̆̕ͅ:̴̘̀̎͆͐̀ ̸̫̗͎̮͉̩̺̈̂1̸̟̎͋̈́̓̄̔7̸̥͂́̏͆͊̒̑̔̓͒ ̶͍̌͛͑͛̓̒͑͝
̴̰̲̪̬̖̼͉̩̥̓̄̈́̌̚͠͝C̴͙͗h̸̛̼͖̤̗̬̀̓̄̌ą̵̛̲̠̺͈͉͈̜̐͗͗͊͘̕̚r̸̫̳͌̈́͌͆i̸̘̤̿͆͛́͑͂̈̄ş̵̋̀͊͝m̵̢̡̺͖͎͈͚͍̪̠̀a̴̛̝̼̹͑̍̏̈́͒͋́̌͝:̷̭̳͌̈́̐͋̇͑̈́ ̵̧̈́̄̋̕1̴̢̧͕͚̯̎͂̅́̈́́̅͜3̷̢̡̪̖̗̥̋̎̀͒̽̍̈́͜ ̸͖̭̋̔̋̿̂͝͝ͅ
̸̢̩̯̼̖̗̀͐̇͆͛̍̀͌̒̽
̷̝̂͂̅̎̂̋S̵̡͈͎̯͓̯̏̓̏͜k̶̲͇̤͙̤͈͉̒͆͆ĭ̶̢̢̜̳̝͉̣̜̺l̷͖̩̞̣̫̏́̅ͅl̸̢̡̺̜̞̅̇̕ṣ̶̺̐̀:̸̧̠̖̪̥̮̦͚̑͆͐͆
̴̥̟͇̳̇́̋
̶̧͈̟̬͍̱͒̒̅͛̑̿̄̕̕[̸̭̋͌Š̷͕̯̫̹̒̉̓͗́͌͊c̴̨̻͍͍̚ŕ̶̗̝̂̀̒́͒̈́͒͝ă̵͚̬̪̳̳̻͙̎̇͜͝t̵̡̳͚̦̀͛̃c̵̨̪̞̎̾̆́͒̌̈̂͐h̸̫̺̠̩̣̃:̵̧̱̠̘̮̜̞͐̈̅͊̾͊͒͝͝ ̷̭̞̼̯̖̘͍̽̈́̐́͒̋͂̒L̸̜̼̉̓̍̚ē̴͈̮͊͊̈́̆͗̚̕v̴̺̰̿͒̎͂e̷̤̖̘̼̮͓̭̖̓̾̒ľ̶̗̟̬̒ ̶͇̪̰̝̲͎͗̈́̓̚͜4̵̜̗͔̻̫̟̜̾̍]̶̧̘̣͉͔͚̘̈́̅̃ ̶̢̧̛͇̞̦͕̲̭̑̑͒̑͛͜[̸͓̏̔͆̏͠N̵̘̭̠̦̗͎̫̘͗͌̌́͋̄̕̕͝į̴̨̧͔̪͚͇̩̃̃̌̐́̅̿b̸̢̲͉̠̣̺̬͖̏̚ͅb̸̨̧̧̛̥̱̖̌̅͊͛̕͠͝l̵̜̭̈́͋̓̎̂̎̾̍̓ḙ̶̢̂̈͋͛̏͌͛̏̈͜:̸̰͔̙͙̦͓̓̆̾͋̋͗̚͝͝ ̸̢͖̮̼̙̘̅̃̐̌̅͌͂L̶̢̢͔̟̟͍̯̊̇̅̏̏̓̐͗̄e̵̙͇͋̀v̵̢̢̙̥̳̞̙̜̔̿̌̃̀͐̾̍é̵͖̩̯͇̘̆͗̔̽́̽l̴̢̧̗͇͎̮̫̤͑̒͒̓̿̀ ̸̬̍̀̿̀́3̵͈͙͍̞̹̜̂̎͛̚]̶̡̺̩͓̦̭͝ ̵̞̥̓͠[̵̧̱͖̺͍̗̣̊́̃͋̀͂̕S̵̻͓̠̫̣̭̻͉͎͖͂͂o̷̘̬͍͔̝͛̽̀̓͛ù̶̪̬͂̑̍͘t̴͈̊̎̅͐̀͌͒͘͝h̸̞̙̙͔̮̠̠̰͉̩͂͆̐̒͑̈̾̓̓e̷̢̫̗̠̾̎͑͘͠r̸̪̱̂̾̓̓̓̾́̚ń̸͖̩̦̣̬͍̙͛̀̓̏̀̓͝͝ ̴̦͉̬̜̼̗̭͑͝ͅR̵̡͓͍̙̳̠̎̍́̓͆̿̔̚a̷̲̻͔̩͈̞̩̼̩͛͐͌͐̔̎̉͘͠s̷̞͙̰̱̄̂̅͠ẖ̶̢͖͚̝̭̹̰̯͈̄̋͒̃́̔̃̇͝m̴̡̞̣͚̥͐͐̽́͑̐̕ĕ̸͓̯̆̾̓́̒r̴̛͔̺̀̓͛͌͘͝i̴̪̣͇͓̬̯̍̽̎̒̀̿͒̊̕͜ċ̶͙͖̣͉͑̚̚͜͝ ̸̧̣̪̙̙̹̤͇͕̂̈́L̶̢̯̯͈̰̻̦͕̦̗͠a̶̧͙̤̫͓̟̼͚̺͊̈̚͜͝͝ņ̴̢̢͕͕̦̎̏̒̽̀͌͐̄̅͘ͅg̶͇̳͖̓͊̍̍͝u̵̙͕͂̽̎̓͑̐͋͠ȁ̴͍́g̸̨̢͓̞̣̜̳̺͑͗̈̕e̵̛̹͉͛̀̌̽͛̆̈́͝:̴̡̰̦̹̰͍̥̺̗̄͂͐͒͊͊̈́̿̀̕͜ ̶̡̧͎̥͉͖̤̜͎̫͒̓̂̃̑̾̂̀̑͠L̷͚͒͊̀̐͌e̶̫̥͈̓̀̀͝v̶̢̛͚̮̓͌̈́͋̿͛́̋͠ē̴̼̬̞̤̻̯͖̽̍̃̀̽̕̕͝͝l̵̘̳̝̾̅̀͊̃̂ ̸̩̩̹̫͚͖̞̌͒̇̊̔̈̎̎́͜͝6̷͙͑̃́̚]̷̣̪̝̾͐̓̀̕̕̚ ̴̙̭̠͈͛́̀̾̈́́̀̌̊͒[̵̱̰̯̜̣̎̉̕S̷̡͓̺̙̤̩͎̹̑̄͆̈́͜t̴͙̦͕̼̍͑͗́͌̚ȩ̶͚̹̰͕͙̩̿͘͜͜à̶̛̝̳̥̉̇̋͛͋͜͝ḽ̷̡̖̘̼͖͑́t̷͖̯͔͇͕̔̌̑̏̆̑h̷̟̜̦̭̯͇͛͋̾ͅ:̶̨̧̳̩̮͓͚̦̟͊̍́̀̏͗̀̎͂̇ ̶̨̛̰̗̙̞͓̩̑͐͒͝ͅL̶̡̯̼̼̦͙̯̥̤̂̆̊̅̊̂̕̚͜e̶̜̖̝̞̅͗̑͜v̸̗̠̰̦̮͗͐e̴͔̪̣͋̏̈́̒̏̐́̚̚͝ĺ̴̤̙̙̻̣̑͛̏͘͘̕ͅ ̴̡̨̻̞̹͎̰̹͍̓͐̿̓̎̇̊̋͝͝3̶̨̛͙͙͉͍̱̹͎̤͕́͑̎͌̏͒̊]̵͔̌̃͑͗͝ ̵̨̤̣̦͓̞̯̏́̄͆͠[̶͖̬̭͓̱̻̺̣̇̾̓̆̑́̋̚S̵͍͆̆̏͒̂͋͆p̷̢̛̗̯͔̓̍̈́̈́̈́̾͑̚r̸̢̻͔̓̈̎̍̈̇į̷̨͍͖͍̈̆̃̍n̷͙̔͌ṱ̴̛̱̪̹͓̻̂̑̀̑͊̒̍̉͠:̷̩̙̖͚̅͆͛̉̊͋̔͌̽͝ ̶̛͇̦̘̞̞̮̟Ļ̶͍͕̰̦͈͓̈́̍ë̴̜͕̈̿̌́̒̐͘ṽ̴̧̳̥̪̍͋̉̃̆̾e̵̺̣̐̈́͝l̶̟̹̣̥̳͆̎̑͆͛͝ ̸̢̛̩̺̼̳̣̋̌̆̕2̵̢̹̪̲̰͌͊̓͘͜͝]̷͖̹̣̖̩̝̞͖̹̔͜ ̸̛̗̳͙̣̱̈́̑̈́̔͊̌͝[̵̥̫͖̬̲̱͑́̓S̴̺̱̯̋̈́̈͗̕ẇ̷̛̮͈̼̏̏́͜i̶͎̱̖̤̲͓̥̺̮͉̒͑̈́͊̅̅̉̄͠m̵̟͙͉͚̗̅͊:̴͕͍̥̯̭͔̀̈ ̶̡̗̦̬͚̼͓̲̼̈́͌̔͘l̷͎̉̄͗ẻ̶̢̫͇͔̗͈͖̿͌͊͊̕v̶̡͉̤̜̲̹̯͚̦͋̆ẹ̶̪̮̳͊̿̋̍̎͘l̴̢͎̮̰̖̗̞͙͇̤̇̃́͠ ̷̜̮̪͖͊1̸̭͓̭̩̮̘̠̹̱͗͆̑̀͑̀̀͝]̷̙̟̗̭̹͌̀ͅ ̴̢̡̰̳͖̤̲̻̇̒͐̎͗͆͜[̵̛̤̭̘̭̮̩͇̃̏̓̈̓̃͌͝͝J̵̢͉͔̥̪͂͗͊̈́̅͝u̸̡̠̼͙̳̜͍̘̎̈́̍͑̇̌̈́̅͐m̴̢̪̫̈́͊͆̓́̓̕̚p̴̻̙̉́̀̈́͆̂:̸̛̫̻̠̰̆͌͛̈̓̑̚ ̶͖̭͌͜ͅl̴̨̞͖̦̰̳͍̭̅̾̀͂̒e̷̙̽͑͒̑̽͝ṿ̸̼̳̓̏̿̀̔͜e̸͚̜͓̣̫̘̜̙͗̀̄͊̒̂̂͋̃͛͜l̵͓͔̬̣̞͆ ̷̠̼̱̩̙͇͕̋̈̇̄͌̆2̶̹͎͇͙̜͙̊̀̎̿̍̉̀͝]̶̨̧̣͙̲͍͉͍͎̃̊͌̇̈́͝ ̷̡̡̢̩̠̩̓͆͑͌̒[̶̙̻̽̌͐̈́̕Ò̴̢̧̟͍̳̬̣͍̗̔̆̊͊̓̓̕b̷̨̹̝͙̤̯͉̂̒̈́͛̓̓̾̐ś̸̖͖͍͉̮̹̗͐̉̀̄ė̷͓̯̞͖͔̒́̊̂́ͅṟ̴̻͕̟̪͍̆̅̀̔̊ͅv̵̨̲̙̼̭͈̫̳̰̅̾̌̇̐͒͘͜͝ẹ̶̢̧̯͈̖̫̳́͜:̵̛̜̓̄̒̈̌̉̚ ̷̨̛̘̈̎̔́͆͜l̶͍̬͛͌̀ȩ̷͖̜̥̳̗̈́̊̆̅̋̑̂͛v̴̻̘͎̪̮̳͖͔͑͑͂̿̈́̌̃̈̓e̵̫͇͔̳͙͒͑́̈́̄l̶̰͖͎͉̉̇̄͐̊̀͆̋͋̽ ̸̢̡̪̥͌̈̏͊̍͐̒͛̃͠5̸̡̱͈͕̣̟̗͕̘̓͑̆͠]̷̙͙̥́̒̇̓̍̄̋͝ ̴̡̤̼̞͗́̏͋͆͑̄̕[̷̢̘̠̞̩͇̈́D̵̗̝̹̗̱̦̊̅́͌̐͒̈́͘͜ĩ̸͎͉̮̗̦͚͍̣̬̈́ͅs̷̹̄̽͑̅̈͆e̴̢̥͈͍͉͙͉̟̮̒́̈́̒̄͘ͅa̸̡̛̭̮̠͛̅̔͛̅̃̀͋͜ͅş̴͖̖̀̊͋͛e̷̝̙̠͓̐̒͋̐͛͒̌̂ ̸̧̳̜͓̝̼̖̙̆̎̏̈͛͘r̴̖̭͎̺͇̘̣̭͕̻̀͋e̸̛̞͙̖̫̗̙̓̈́͜s̶̨̜͍̘̤̠͗i̵̡̨̪̜̹̯̰͓̖͓͒̅͊̀s̷͔̼̩̞̳̲͎̮̋̇̽͑͑̆̽̆̿̅t̶̛̛͕̪͗̉͋̕͜ą̷̬͚͍̟̯͌͌̊̈́̾ņ̵̝̻͕̱̪̺͂̐͐͛͆͠c̸̺̜͒̊̒͊̏̍̀e̸̡̠̱͉̥̔͛͜:̸͎̪̞̜̦̻̄̿̿͒̽̆̚͜͜ ̶̧͚͉͗̅̇̆L̴̬̺̝͓̥̲͕͐͑̎̂͌̐ë̴͖͕̤̰͓̭̥̜̂̏̀͝v̸͇͌̂ȇ̷̡̩̯̪̳ľ̶̢̼͓͇͍̯̖́́̂͑̐͆͑͜͝ͅ ̸̯̭̠̅2̸̡̝̤͍͎̠̙͍̠̜̒̽̿̀͗̀̅̔͘̚]̵̜̾̌́̑͂̔̏͠ ̵̜̍̒̄̿̀̐͐͝[̵̘̺̹͎͍̩̅̀͆̋̀M̴̢̙̰͑̇̽̀͠ą̵̞͈̙̦͚̑̾̀͋̈́̚ņ̵̹̇́̔ͅa̴̧̻̰͔̱͌͆̀̏̕ ̸̱̖̹̘̬̦͛̈́̋͑͗̃̍̏̄̽p̴̗͕̗͖̟̦͍̜͐̈́͌̓o̵̧̗̬̗͎̖̫̦̜͋͂̽̿̋͗́̚͝i̵̧̥͉̖̼̬͛s̴̢̛̯̜͙̱͍̱̙̙̈́͑͛ö̴̻͖̜͙̗̝͚́̈́n̸̥̥͍̦͗̈́̓̈ͅi̷̛͈̠͔̋̽̈͝n̸̯̯̮̱̠̜͌͆̇g̶̜͓̙̲̞͓̻͖̈́̓̇͌͋̍̋͜ ̵̡̡̺̙̝̟̺͙̲̑̉̄̓̒ȑ̷̢̤̣̙̥̙͙e̷̘̘̜̋̾͑̕̕s̴̺͕̖͕͕͕̱̼̩͚̄̃̑͐̈́̈́̓i̵̟̊̇̑̈̏̐͌̚s̸̢̮̹̤̩̦̪͙̄̍̐̉̓̎̐̃͝͠ẗ̶̹̜̠̣̣̬̔̕ã̷̡̤̰͔̘̦͖̘̪͉̋̄̐ṋ̵͕͕̬̬̝̼̞̝͒̑́͛̂͋̂ͅc̵͈̻̱̼͔̉͋ę̶̘̬͕̲̺͉͗͋̋̕͝:̷̧̠̣͙̫͙̙̪͋̈́͊ ̷̤̹̫̙͈̥̻͖̫̂͋̓̓͜͝L̶̘̇̈́̋͑ë̴͎̪͖̟͔͗̓̿͝͠v̴̢̩̼͇̤̣͚̳̀̀̂̄ḛ̸̭̪̺̱̩͊̋͂̅̍̎̚̕͘l̴̡̛̥̻̰̗̲͂̏̎̓̃̈ ̴̘̞̦̎̑͛̾̈́͒͊͘1̷̨̛̩̮͍͍̥͒́̚]̸̺̲̽̂̊͌̉͠ ̵̨̱͙̜̂́̋[̸̧̢͍͙̼̺̟͚̅̓̓̀̆̑̏͐̿͜͝F̶̤̤̰̄̊͌̒̄̀͆̋e̸̡͉̩̝̹̺͎̟̐̈́̈͐ą̷̡̛̻̳̙̣̝̤̝̄̇̂̐́͆͜r̶̛̺͚͖̘͉̝̖̅̔̒̒̓̈́̑̾̍ ̶̺̣̏r̶̛̝̖̲͚̖͙̯̋̔̋̾̑͘͝ḛ̴̛̇͑̍͌͂̇̊͂ș̵̡̣̗͕̹̳̳̆̔̍̐́̊͜͝ḯ̵̙̰̥̙̗̜͑ş̴̘̦͉͉͛͌̈͒́͌͐̔̊t̸̪̪̼̏̽͐̊̀̈̎̂â̵̦̞͎̮̪̽̈́͘͘ņ̴͙̟̙͍̞͖̽̅͜͠ç̷͓̬̰̻͍̮̰̮̂̔̀̈́̈́̌́͘ẹ̸̬͚̩̗̗̲͆̀̂̈́:̷̦̻̹̬͖̖̊͋͒̀͗̈́̑͋ ̷̘̃̾̈̒͌l̶̢̡̪͇̋͛̅͐̕̕͝ē̵͈̯̫̦̰̑v̷̠̰̗̂̇ę̶̧̧̛̭̼̭̣̻̼̅̌̅̀̅̍̉̕l̵̛̦̤̎͗̉̋͊̔͘ ̴̨̻̼̺̙͍̝͚̓̓́̒͠2̸̺̙̤̪̠̼̹͔̱̫̂͋͝]̴̨̍̃̚ ̷͇̞̮̻̖̖̱̣͊̐ͅ

"Quite the level on [Southern Rashmeric Language] isn't it?" The [Analyst] states; "Level 6 at that age is no small feat!"

I always thought my understanding was worse than my siblings, but I guess it's changed over the year or so.

"It truly is" My dad replies; "But do you know why her {intelligence} is so high? Do you think she may be blessed by the Esmius?"

"No, I'm sorry, but if she were, she would not be so young, and she'd have a [Title] aswell."

"Yes, I know that much, but is there no chance it is a special case? I cannot fathom why else she'd have the stat so high."

"Maybe she's just a smart girl, got a big brain inside that tiny head of hers!" The [Analyst] spouts with a grin, prompting a laugh out of my father.

It feels strange hearing such compliments, even though all I did was spend some of the points I earned from my D rank life. Thanks, god.

Anyways, the business was over and we have left to head home, for another 8 hour ride, though my dad went to check with the church first right before we left, and they gave the same answer, I wasn't blessed, just probably intelligent.

It's a good thing I didn't need to experience the whole ride, as I was a kitten and needed lots of sleep.

13