Chapter 2.2
2.7k 9 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The neck of my uniform was grabbed from behind and yanked, making me sputter and choke, pulling me away from Teylore. I was thrown away like that to the side. I hit the floor hard, the wound on my head aching once more, worse than before, vision spinning.

 

“You scheming, conniving bitch!” howled Trailblazer, kicking Teylore’s prone body over and over in a frenzy. “You must have thought you were quite clever turning him against us, huh? Spinning a few sob stories, a few damned lies, when you noticed I liked him.” Teylore’s was trying to protect herself, bunching herself into a ball to withstand the barrage of vicious kicks, but every once in a while the red head found an opening and landed a good hit on her face, making blood gush out.

 

“Stop…” I tried shouting, but it just came as a whisper.They payed me no mind. I started to stand up, nausea making it hard, using the wall for support.

 

Trailblazer paused the kicking and started pacing around, catching her breath and speaking. “You must blame us Teylore, you really must,” she sighed, speaking calmly. Then, she shouted, out of her mind with fury. “But we leave you alone for a moment and”--she started to run back towards Teylore, building up towards a nasty kick--”look what fucking happens!” The kick was so strong it made her body skid on the floor a short distance and elicited a cry of pain from the silent Teylore.

 

“I think we need to beat that disgusting sly brain of yours into understanding how a trash loser like you should behave!” Her statement was like the opening gunshot in a race. Her followers that had been smiling and letting her have first blood joined her in beating the ever living crap out of Teylore, pounding her relentlessly.

 

I was close to them now, leaning and walking along the wall.

 

I thought about yelling again (I felt I could do it this time) but they probably wouldn’t and it would ruin the element of surprise.

 

The latina runner, I believe I heard someone say she was the captain of the track team, was right in front of me now. I pushed myself away from the wall and slammed hard into her. I timed it right when she had one leg in the air about to throw another kick and she went down hard.

 

Her face went from surprise to anger and humiliation. She was already trying to get up to come after me and get some revenge, but I kicked her in the face before she could. I was about to follow up with another to the head but someone grabbed me from behind in a hold.

 

I struggled but she knew what she was doing and it was futile. The runner now was crazed with rage and coming to give me a dose of whatever they were giving Teylore, but Trailblazer saw this and rushed to get between us. 

 

“If you touch him, Carla, you’ll pay.” said Traiblazer, staring at her coldly.

 

Carla’s face twisted bitterly. “You’ll put our friendship on the line over some dick?”

 

“You’d do well to treat my boyfriend with respect.”

 

“Girls, I hate to interrupt.” drawled Yagami. “But our prey is running away.” Her voice was as cold and uninterested as her silver eyes.

 

We all turned our heads to see that Teylore had used our distraction to get a headstart on running away. She was limping away as fast as her battered body could allow her.

 

Carla immediately took off after her, chasing her like a hunting dog. She was fast, really fast, as expected of the track team captain. Teylore upped her pace after seeing her, but she stood no chance. Carla caught up to her, grabbed her, and threw her to the floor. She then started dragging her towards us.

 

Trailblazer had a rictus grin as she started moving towards them. Yagami pulled me after her.

 

“Leave her alone!” I cried. “Please! She didn’t do anything! Stop hurting her, please, you’ll kill her!” Trailblazer turned back to look at me and I used my eyes to beg her. There was no shame in begging for the sake of others.

 

The red head came up to me and cupped my cheek with her hand in an affective way. She sighed in a pained manner, as if I had wounded her. “I…I’m sorry you have to see me like this. Things weren’t supposed to be this way,” she said, speaking softly, tenderly. “I wanted to do things right, court you like a lady, but-”

 

I interrupted her before she could get to the but. “You can still do that! You don’t have to do this!”

 

“...but I do. She…” Her tone started getting angry again. “This is what she does: she ruins everything, brings out the worst in people. If I don’t do this, she’ll get in our way again, maybe she’ll even stalk you like she did with my ex-boyfriend.”

 

We had reached Teylore at this point. For a brief moment she looked up at me and our eyes met; she looked defeated, resigned.

 

The three girls looked at Teylore perhaps wondering what to do with her or taking their time with their prey.

 

“She loves him, Madden.” Yagami said, breaking the silence. “I can see it in her beady eyes.”

 

"That's not true." I said. It would be worse of her delusions got reinforced.

 

Madden or Trailblazer bent down and grabbed Teylore's hair. She pulled her head back so she could stare her right in the eye. She gazed at her for an uncomfortably long time and then satisfied with what she saw she released her and straightened up.

 

She walked towards me and Yagami pushed me her way in self deference. 

 

Madden grabbed me and hugged me. Then she started kissing me gently and with great skill, looking at Teylore all the while.

 

When Teylore closed her eyes, Yagami ordered her to open them.

 

I started struggling. Madden was attractive, a nine or ten, but she was a bad person, crazy as well.

 

She increased the force of her hug in response and leaned down to whisper in my ear "We need to show her you are mine or she won't understand. Or I can beat her until she understands if you prefer that."

 

“Fine, just…just don’t hurt her—promise me.” Teylore wasn’t in a good state. Her whole face was bloody and bruised, her body trembling. I really feared she would die if this kept on.

 

After hearing my words, Madden started her ministrations once more, kissing me, touching me all over. She noticeably relaxed, tension leaving her body gradually the more she touched me. Teylore watched all the while, blushing—it made me deeply embarrassed and uncomfortable. 

 

One of Madden’s hands dipped beneath my shirt and started caressing my chest, while the other went down beneath my shorts to caress my flacid dick. She was good and her kissing technique was experienced, but it took her a while to get me hard due to the situation at hand and all my worries.

 

She grabbed my hand and lead it under her underwear, urging me to caress her slit. I complied and started fingering her as well as rubbing her clit.

 

It wasn’t long before I was a moaning mess and she pushed my head down so my face was right in front of Teylore’s, so she could see who I belonged to. My hot breath impacted her face every time I panted, causing her to blush even harder and her eyes to dart around avoiding mine. Teylore tried so hard to maintain a poker face, to not show her suffering to her tormentors, but even I could tell all of this was getting to her.

 

I came first, coating my boxers and Madden’s hand with thick rivulets of cum. Once I came down from my high and my vision returned, I saw she had withdrawn her hand and was licking my fluids, staring at Teylore proudly, challengingly all the while, as if my seed was the nectar of the gods and Teylore would never have it.

 

Once Madden finished with that, she grabbed my hair and directed my head away from Teylore and towards her cunt. She unbuckled her pants and displaced her panties, giving me access to her labia. She made me eat her out. I couldn’t see her expression but I had no doubt she was staring Teylore right in the eye in a demented effort of superiority.

 

It took some work and time to make her cum. And it was messy, her cum and lubricant caked my face, the inside of my mouth, choking me—that was why I hated eating girls out.

 

An emotionless and sharp voice cut through my thoughts. “I don’t think she understood,” said Yagami. She was kneeling down, her touching Teylore’s panties. “Look at this”--she extended the hand that touched her panties towards us; it was dripping wet. “The pervert was enjoying this. I don’t think she learned a thing.” Yagami tsked and used that hand to cuff Teylore on the back of the head. Teylore left her head hanging down in shame and defeat, avoiding looking at me.

 

“Don’t hit her!” I yelled, looking at Madden. “You promised she wouldn’t be hurt! Are you gonna break your promise?”

 

Madden glared at Yagami. “Don’t hit her again. The same goes for you Carla. I am a woman of my word. Teylore is smart, smarter than you two give her credit for. I think we understand each other now, don’t we?” she asked.

 

Teylore nodded.

 

“I don’t want you to talk to Erin again. I don’t want you putting your filthy hands on him again, or you conniving so he ends up touching you. And, just to be sure, I do not want you coming near him again. Is that clear?”

 

Teylore nodded again.

 

“Say it.” she demanded.

 

“I won’t talk to Erin again. I won’t put my filthy hands on him again, or connive so he ends up touching me. And, I won’t come near him again.” Teylore answered in a pathetic, broken voice.

 

“I hope so, Herbert. For your sake, I hope so.” Madden said.

39