Chapter 3.4
1.6k 15 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Would You Pay For More Chapters in Advance?
  • Yes, set up a Patreon Votes: 20 57.1%
  • No, don't set up a Patreon Votes: 15 42.9%
Total voters: 35

Later that day, we decided to inform the police about what happened (omitting Madden’s involvement in the affair). 

 

The process was long and exhausting. They asked me a lot of questions about my relation to the mercenaries they identified due to the burnt organic material and bones, about how I made it out of there, etc. They also asked me about the subway incident with the disgusting rapist woman. I refused to answer without a lawyer and they allowed me to make a call.

 

Apparently, Madden knew a really good lawyer that helped her in the past with collateral damage trials and this lawyer knew a lawyer so we called that one.

 

I tried to tell Madden that I would pay—my mother’s, no, Undertaker’s bank accounts had been frozen, but the items on the house could be sold—but she insisted over and over again on her paying for it, that it was her duty as my woman. She practically forced the lawyer to take her platinum American Express credit card. I’d find a way to pay her back, debts didn’t sit well on my stomach, my dad always told me a man pays his debts.

 

The police had my phone for investigation, so Madden bought me a new one. I added Jez’s number and she called me, crying in relief.

 

“Oh, Erin! I’m so glad you are okay! I’m so gladdddd!” she sobbed. “I heard what happened to you in the news. I’m sorry that happened to you! Sorry, sorry, sorry! I should have come back, stopped her! But I was so scared!”

 

“You did good, she would have killed y- What do you mean the news?” I said.

 

She hesitated, “It- it’s all over the news, Erin. What h-happened…everyone is talking about it.”

 

I facepalmed in irritation and sighed. Going back to school would be a nightmare.

 

The conversation dragged on after that, we talked about what she spoke to the police so we’d all be on the same page.

 

In the end, I decided to stay at Madden's place for the night. I felt too weak and bruised to go back to my house. We slept on the same bed and in the middle of the night I woke up in pain, to her crushing me in a hug, so I yelled and demanded she sleep on another bed from now on.

 

When the morning came, I felt significantly better but still bruised. I told Madden I wanted to go to school with her but she refused. She showed me my face in the mirror, “Do you really want to go to school like that?” she asked. “They’ll make fun of you…I’m…I’m just trying to protect you here. The media is also waiting for you outside, waiting to get a piece of you. Rest a few more days, let the media hype die out some.”

 

“I just don’t like being cooped up like this all day. I gotta move.” I said.

 

She kissed me on the forehead and brushed my hair. “There’s a really nice gym and pool in the building, maybe that would burn some of your energy. It’s just for a few days till you get better, ok?”

 

I sighed and accepted.

 

Madden took care of me quite sweetly during the day. She even tried to feed me herself, but I refused, I wasn’t an invalid. We even went for a swim at the building’s pool gathering a few looks on account of my bruised body.

 

Madden and girls here were something, despite not looking my best, the moment I got into the rubberized swimming shorts (they were skin tight and showed the outline of my dick) she couldn’t stop looking and drooling. Her body was also quite something, her boobs were huge and she had a six pack. Whenever she moved her bikini struggled with all the jiggling. It was enough to get me going and not soon after we ended fucking like rabbits. The way back to the room was a struggle, we kissed and groped each other all the way, even on the elevator with people.

 

At some point, the doorbell rang several times (reporters constantly rang the bell, so we didn’t answer unless they got insistent). We opened the door only to see the Headmistress of our school. The stinky bitch was dressed polished as always on a pencil skirt and blouse that hugged her tits, always in high heels. 

 

When she saw me a mix of shock and horror crossed her eyes. What a fucking hypocrite: as if being a rapist pedophile was any better than beating up people. 

 

Madden glared at her and grabbed me from the hip and pulled me close against her body in a possessive gesture. The headmistress looked at this display with jealousy, but she masked it well and it was faint to see.

 

Headmistress Murcatto cleared her throat and turned to me, ignoring Madden, “Hello, Erin.” her voice was cultured and pleasant as always, she looked at me with pity and sadness. “I wanted to come in person to inform you that I will do everything in my power to ensure the school will support you in any way we can after the terrible events that befell on you. Make sure you rest as much as you need, just send me the doctor’s orders cause we need that.” She smiled charmingly and tried to pat my shoulder, but Madden slapped her hand out of the air. “Well, I see I’m not welcome here, so I’ll just say one last thing: I know studying must be the last thing on your mind, but your education is important. You are a very smart, talented, and sensitive boy and it’d be a shame to waste all of that. I’ll arrange for a classmate to bring you the notes of the classes you miss, if that’s alright?”

 

I nodded, “Thanks.” 

 

My succinct and cold response was not what she was fishing for so she frowned slightly, disappointed.

 

Madden slammed the door on her face after that.

 

Her eyes glowed a molten white, “I’m gonna destroy that bitch!” When she saw my disapproving face, she said “By legal means of course!”

&

 

At night while we were waiting for a delivery of burgers (Madden was both surprised and amused that I liked burgers, it did not seem something guys did here) she got an alert from her team. Toymaker and her army of dolls were wreaking havoc on the city and they needed all hands on deck. 

 

Madden explained to me that she was actually from one of the stronger and most well known teams out there, so she had to be there. She told me not to wait for her and that when I woke up she’d be there.

 

I told her not to worry about it.

 

About 30 minutes later the delivery girl arrived and I went down to get it.

 

“Woah, pretty boy, what the hell happened to you?” the teenage delivery girl with acne said.

 

“Fell down the stairs.” I answered. “Now can you give me my burgers.”

 

“Really? That’s what we are going with? The stairs?” she grinned. 

 

“Give me the fucking burgers or forget about your tip!” I said annoyed.

 

“Woah, woah, sis. No need to get feisty.” She handed me the burgers. Goddam they smelt good. “So about that tip…”

 

“You ain’t getting shit stupid, you annoyed me.” I answered, walking away and giving her the middle finger.

 

“Fucking slut! I hope your girlfriend beats you to death!”

 

I turned around, deposited the burgers gently on the floor, and ran at her as fast as my battered body would allow. “The fuck you say to me?!”

 

The cowardly delivery girl ran away from me in fear, practically flying out of the glass doors of the lobby. I stopped chasing her when I realized I wouldn’t make it, she had too much of a head start and I was starting to feel pain in my ribs and legs.

 

I made it back to Maddens apartment and plopped down on the coach. I ate and watched tv for some hours, then I had to pee, so I walked across the large apartment to the toilet.

 

I drained the dragon, thinking about things, when suddenly I saw something on the metal piece of the toilet you pull down to flush. It scared the shit out of me and I whirled around to find a woman wearing a skull helmet and a black bodysuit with a skeletal system in white.

 

The needle she was about to inject on my neck barely missed me.

 

11