Chapter 1.5
4.3k 10 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The hotel wasn’t five stars and looked quite cheap, but at the very least it all the letters on the sign were working.

 

When we stepped into the small entry room, we were greeted by an old chinese male ravaged by time. He greeted us with a big fucking frown. “80 dollar.” he grunted after breathing out his cigarette, his voice croaky from long term use.

 

Farans took out her wallet that she reclaimed from the homeless person and fished out a 100 bill.

 

Then chinese man slapped down a 20 and the keys and pointed upwards.

 

“Charming fellow,” Farans joked as we went up the stairs.

 

When we found our door number, Farans rushed to open the door and hold it open for me with an air of joking chivalry. 

 

The room was small, but nice. The bed looked comfortable and clean and there were even candles (lightbulb powered). The moment she closed her door, she was upon me, her hands roaming my body. “Remember, you agreed to this, so I don’t want you crying auntie like last time. You said you’d let me do what I want.”

 

“Don’t be an asshole,” I retorted, annoyed. “You don’t have to rub it in. I-.”

 

She interrupted me by kissing me. This seemed to be something she was fond of doing.

 

Her deft hands stripped me of my clothes while she kissed me desperately, angrily, trying to punish my mouth. She kissed me until I had trouble breathing and pushed me backwards, towards the bed.

 

The back of my knees hit the edge of the bed and I fell on my back. By the time I had gathered my bearings and propped myself up with my elbows, Farans was naked and diving on top of me.

 

Farans smirked when she saw my erect dick, as if this was a competition and she had won. But, despite what she might think, my dick wasn’t aroused because of her or the situation, it was just a biological reaction in response to seeing her naked body.

 

I lay there like a dead fish and let her do all the work, since I didn’t want to put in work to please this scumbag and this seemed like the best way to make her bored faster.

 

From her place on top of me, she bent down to lick and twirl one of my nipples, using her hand for the other. The remaining hand trailed down to pleasure my dick. All of the manliness in my body must have gone to my dick when I was born, because I was packing down there and when she touched it she moaned appreciatively, biting down on my nipple and pinching the other.

 

After a tasteful amount of time, she stopped focusing on my nipples, and went back to kiss my mouth. She put some lube on her hand to fondle my balls and play with my penis head.

 

“Fuuuck,” I moaned. All of my misgivings with Farans took a backseat; all of a sudden I liked her much more, that’s what good sex will do to you. 

 

My penis started twitching. I was almost there. I was gonna cu-

 

She took her hands away from my dick, denying me. What the fuck! “What the-”

 

She kissed me harshly, pinching my cheeks with her hand. Then, she resumed stroking my member.

 

When I started climbing up the peak of no return, she stopped again. She grinned at my frustration. Then she did it again. By now I was desperate and pushing my hips up, trying to cum at any cost. She had to hold me down and unfortunately due to my petite body she had the strength advantage.

I didn’t have to suffer much longer though since she practically swallowed my dick with her dripping vagina. Despite my size, she was only winced slightly and then started jackhammering away at a breakneck speed. Each impact shook my body and brought merciful pleasure.

 

She alternated between groping my pecs or sticking her fingers in my mouth.

 

When I came, I came hard. The edging from earlier made me shoot a torrent of vitality inside her. My nails carved out trails on her thighs.

 

We both caught our breaths, panting like animals.

 

"Ready for round two big boy?"

 

“Not really,” I answered. “Give me five to ten minutes.” I was exhausted and my dick was soft like a gummy worm.

 

Farans frowned and flipped me over. “It was a rhetorical question anyways.” She used her hands to raise my bottom and put my buttcheeks close to her face.

 

“Wait, no no no, not this,” I pleaded, starting to struggle, trying to crawl away on the sheets. 

 

She pulled me back negating the progress I made running away. “This is the best way to get your magic wand throwing spells again. But I am an understanding woman: if you tell me you’d rather quit here and me not pay Hermana, I will grant your wishes.”

 

I closed my eyes in frustration. How could there be a person so vile, so dishonorable as her. I was on the verge of beating the shit out her, but that would only bring in more trouble. I was already regretting my decision to antagonize Michelle, of letting my impulsive nature get the better of me once again. As Farans licked my asshole and prodded it with her tongue, seeking access, I tried to remember and work through the anger management exercises the psychologist recommended. I breathed in and out, counting to-

 

Her slimy, hot, wet tongue entered and went in deep. The sensation was alien and uncomfortable, but as she kept working it and touching a spot that felt really good my dick betrayed me and started growing slowly. This is just a biological reaction, I swear I’m not gay or anything.

 

Once it grew to a size she was happy with, she extricated herself and wiped the drool of her mouth with her forearm. “See, I told you. It wasn’t so bad, was it.” she said, slapping my ass.

 

I debated cursing her or fighting her, but she would just do more weird shit to me in retaliation. Instead I staid silent.

 

“Playing the strong and silent card, huh? You’ll be singing for me soon enough.” she mocked as she positioned herself above my dick.

 

When she saw I wasn’t going to reply, she punished me by dropping down hard on my dick over and over again and pinching my nipples forcefully.

 

My dick was sore by this point and every stroke of pleasure came with a side of pain. Even worse was the fact that reaching an orgasm felt very far away; it was always harder the second time. But, she didn’t care about any of that and kept assaulting my body.

 

I tried thinking about other women to make the experience better. I thought about my friend and team member Day Kennedy. Even though I was friendzoned after confessing my love to her, I still harbored a secret crush. Part of me felt bad for jacking off to her, but a bigger part of me just felt good—really good.

 

After some time, Farans found release and slowed down to an eventual stop. “Mmmhh, that was some good fucking sex. Now lick my cunt.” 

 

“I haven’t cum yet, keep going,” I said, breathless. 

 

“Nah, fuck that. I am the one who paid you. And after playing hard to get for so long, the last thing I want to do is think about you.” she said while pulling out. She moved further up and placed her pussy next to my mouth. “Eat my cunt.” It smelled like mint. Maybe she used perfume.

 

-----

Sex with Farans lasted for a damnably long time and when we were done  I was left wrecked, sore and aching on a dozen places. The bitch took back her leather jacket and made me do the walk of shame back home, dropping the chivalrous act once she had what she came for. She didn’t even give me money for the bus, so I had to embarrassingly explain to the black lady that was driving the bus back home my situation. Thankfully she understood and even gave me her coat to wrap around myself. She even went above and beyond and instead of stopping at the stop that was one block away from my mother’s house, she dropped me right in front.

 

“Stay safe, young man. And avoid bad women, alright?” the kind woman said.

 

“Yeah, will do. Thanks again!” I answered as I walked up the driveway.

 

The door was locked, so I had to ring the bell. I had returned the coat to the driver and was feeling the cold through my underclothes and socks.

 

Nobody was coming, so I had to ring again. Over and over again.

 

The woman who was my mother in this world opened the door furiously. “WHO THE FUCK RINGS-”  Once she saw me her whole demeanor changed. From anger to surprise, from surprise to teary eyed relief. “Oh, goddess! It’s you, Erin!” she gushed, wrapping me in a big bear hug. “Goddess, I thought I…I thought…”

 

“Yeah, sorry, Mother. I went through some st-”

 

Mother slapped me fiercely. “I thought I taught you better, young man! I thought you were dead and instead you come here dressed like a manslut, reeking of fucking sex!” She was fuming with anger, close to popping a vein, yelling so loud the neighbor’s dog started barking. “I don’t want to hear any of your goddamn excuses. Get inside now, or goddess help me I’ll slap your ass raw.” She grabbed my arm after that statement and dragged me inside roughly. I was still reeling from surprise: she had never hit me back in my world.

 

Once we were in the house, she locked the door. Then she turned to me. She breathed out long and hard, expelling her anger. “Are you in some kind of teenage rebellious phase? Is that girl, that fucker, Jezalin putting ideas on your head? Is that what this is, her seducing you, fucking you into a moaning mess?” With every question she got closer and closer until her face was uncomfortably close to mine. She boxed me in against the wall with her arms at either side of me.

 

“No, you’ve got it all-”

 

She emitted a senseless, horrible scream that drowned out my words. “They are going to use you and kill you just like your father! I am just trying to protect you! Why can’t you understand that! Do I need to-”

 

“Back the fuck off!” I yelled, pushing her away.

 

She stumbled back a few steps and crashed into the dining room table, her face uncomprehending as if a law of the universe had been broken and the impossible had happened.

 

Her expression shifted quickly between many extreme emotions, her eyes seeking comprehension. When she finally figured out an answer to her question, her face turned into a mask of disappointment and sadness. “I understand, Erin,” she said. “You are a tough big fucking boy and you don’t love your mother no more. But I still love you and you are my only reason for living. If you are gonna leave I might as well kill myself now and save myself the pain.” She started walking decisively to the kitchen.

 

I followed her, there was no way she was serious. Was my mom fucking crazy in this world? “Stop being so dramatic! It’s not such a big deal!”

 

She started rummaging around the drawers, looking for something furiously. After a few seconds, she pulled out a big knife and without preamble slammed it down into the palm of her hand. It went through and a thick rivulet of blood started streaming down the counter and onto the floor. Then she pulled it out.

 

“Stop! What the-”

 

She slammed it back again into her forearm. 

 

I grabbed her hand to prevent her from doing it again. “STOP! FUCKING STOP! ARE YOU CRAZY?! STOP!”

 

“Will you listen to what I say?” she asked, perfectly calm. “Will you be a good boy?”

 

“No, what you want is insane. I can’t promise that, but just…just put the knife down, okay?”

 

She looked at me coldly. “I guess we’ll have to do this the hard way.” she declared loudly, almost shouting. She then grabbed me by the hair forcefully and started pulling me towards the guest bedroom downstairs while I struggled all the while.

 

I threw punches at her and bit her hand, but nothing seemed to have an effect. She just kept dragging me.

 

She practically threw me onto the bed. I landed hard and hit my head with the headboard. The room swam. I barely noticed when she got on top of me and started tearing my clothes out with her bare hands. The blood from her wounds, dark red, fell and splattered against my clothes and bare skin all the while making a crimson mess.

 

Sluggishly I tried using my hands to push her away, but she batted them away and pinned my wrists above my head. She kissed me ravenously, biting my lips every once in a while till they drew blood, trying to mark me as her own.

 

When she finally relented in order to position herself atop me and pump my completely flacid dick into shape, I spoke. “Stop…not…right…” every word was a struggle. Through the haze of my confusion I noticed that tears were streaming down my eyes.

 

“Everything I do is for your benefit. You’ll understand”--she went down, taking it in--”mmmmhh!...when you are older!”

 

She rode me relentlessly, like a drowning woman desperate for air, like she’d die if she didn’t break my body. The night developed into a blur of orgasms and brief moments of clarity, of sanity were I knew my life would never be the same.

-----

“...a..ke..p…n!”

 

Someone was shaking me.

 

“W….up…rin!

 

My foggy mind and leaden body starting booting up again from deep sleep.

 

“Wake up, Erin!” Mom said while shaking me.

 

“I’m up, I’m up!” I said, annoyed, shaking her off. My brain still hadn’t caught up to the events from last night, but when it did I rapidly backed away from her, crawling backwards, almost knocking the tray with breakfast that was placed at the foot of the bed. “Why?! Why did you do that?!” My anger and frustration were giving me a wicked headache in the area where I hit my head yesterday. I touched it gingerly and I had a complex, hospital grade bandage on it. Probably done by her, if things were the same she was still a doctor in this reality.

 

“Don’t ask stupid questions: you know why,” she said from her position at the doorway, leaning against the wall with her back, her arms crossed. “Now, listen, I won’t keep you locked here. Won’t work. You have school today and you will go. Despite what you think, I do want what is best for you. Just know that if you tell someone or run away, I really will kill myself. You are the last thing I have left in this world.”

 

She waited to see what I would reply.

 

It was a very, very awkward situation, but she was my mother—after a fashion—and I didn’t feel right reporting her to the authorities. She’d be sent to jail, then lawyers, court, news even. It would be a goddamned circus. “I won’t tell anyone,” I said, my head hung in defeat. “But don’t do it again.”

 

She smiled, her whole demeanor brightening. “I made you breakfast, hon. Eat up.” With that turned her back to me and closed the door.

 

I looked at the food: eggs, bacon, and some cookies. I didn’t feel like eating. I stared at it while I reminisced about the past events, my mother’s abuse, Michelle’s horrible prophesies, my childhood friend Jezalin dying in the final battle—her body diseased and rotten almost beyond recognition. 

 

I felt caged. Anger, fear, and frustration warred inside me in a horrible, explosive cocktail. Fuck! Fuck ‘em all! I kicked the shitty little breakfast table with all my force, pain immediately igniting in my leg. It crashed violently against the wall, giving it a new coat of paint made of food.

 

First thing was first, I’d check if that damn bitch Michelle said the truth about someone breaking into my room. I missed the 3 am time, but maybe there was a sign, a footprint.

 

 

I went up the stairs and then down the hall to my room.

 

When I opened the door what greeted me was a terrible mess, as if a tornado had raised my room. Papers and clothes were littered all over the floor. The wallpapers ripped out of the wall. My computer gone.

 

Damn, I should have been here. Maybe the person who did this was the same who would  have killed me two days from now.

 

After everything that had happened to me, the last thing I wanted was to go to school. But there were answers to be had there and also Jezalin. I missed her so much. Hopefully this reality didn’t twist her into something unrecognizable, because that would be pouring salt into an open wound.

 

I checked the time on the clock on the nightstand. It was already 7 am and if I was gonna make it in time to school I would have to get ready fast.

 

First, I removed the bandage from my head, wincing with pain. Then, I rummaged around my closet for my school uniform. However, what I found was a blatant disregard of the school code, a mockery of a uniform. On my previous world I would wear dress pants with a belt. Here the pants had been cropped, more like shorts that just barely covered my ass. It was tight too, leaving very little to imagination. There were also some socks that resembled pantyhoses and I didn't wear them—I refused to. The line has to be drawn at some point. The rest of the uniform was pretty normal: a button up shirt, tie, and sweater.

 

The school bag my other self used was even worse: one of those "cute" cat backpacks women are fond of. In that moment I swore that if I ever met myself I'd give him a good piece of my mind and maybe a few slaps in the head for his poor life choices.

 

I refused to go with that backpack, so I set about finding something else to carry my books and folders.

 

After some searching I found a gym bag that was decent and transfered everything there. Then, with everything set, I made my way out of the house. 

 

Mother was in the kitchen and greeted me a goodbye. It made me shiver with revulsion, flashbacks of what she did to me crossing my mind. I didn't respond and sped up my pace, trying to get out of there faster.

 

School was two bus stops away. Once I exited the house, I walked to the end of the block and waited at the bus stop for the 189 to come.

 

The wait felt long, especially without my phone. I had to turn to my school books for entertainment. A desperate measure. 

 

When the bus came I put them away, since usually it was pretty packed and I was left standing. Yet this time was different. A woman in a business suit smiled at me in a charming manner and offered her seat to me.

 

I tried to deny the offer, telling her I was alright, but she insisted, standing up. Well, who am I to correct a fool. If she felt she had to give it toe so badly, I would take it from her.

 

I sat down and enjoyed the rest of the ride.

 

Eventually I reached my stop and walked the last half block to school.

 

The building was just like I remembered but the statue of the founder was female now instead of male.

 

A line of people were waiting to get checked by the security guard. 

 

49