Chapter 2.4
2.5k 9 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we opened the class door, we were greeted by a fat old crone. 

 

She frowned as we walked in. "Do you know how late you are?" She then looked at me, scanning me from head to toe, giving particular attention to my slightly disheveled hair. “By the deviless’ tits! Don’t tell me you were fornicating in the bathroom!” The old bitch shambled her way towards me sniffing at the air like a hound that caught the sent of blood.

 

Madden blocked her way, standing in front of me. “I am the class representative and the last thing I would want is to disrespect you, Teacher. But, I don’t think it’s right and proper to be smelling young boys. I understand your doubts. Many students do not respect the school code, after all. However, I, the class representative and the peers I associate with would never do that. Erin was agitated about something personal and I searched for him on the halls to see if I could help him. If you still doubt my word, I have some witnesses that would be more than glad to corroborate my account.”

 

The old crone gnashed her teeth in  frustration. “Go take a seat, be on time next time!” she demanded.

 

Madden gave her a polite nod and headed towards her seat. I didn’t bother with that, respect was for those who earned it.

 

Many girls stared at me as I walked to my seat, some even whispering at each other. Boys on the other hand gave me a few glares and looks of disgust.

 

When I sat down, Jezalin immediately started asking me questions. “Where were you? Did you and her… are you…?” She looked hurt. Her cute, sad appearance tugged at my heartstrings.

 

The lie was on the tip of my tongue, but this was Jezalin. We were besties, team companions. Even if she wasn’t my Jez, how different could she be? Maybe we could have what we had before, the bond, the trust? 

 

 

“I’ll tell you later, okay?” I said, grabbing her forearm with my hand as a gesture of how much I cared about her and making sure we were on the same page.

 

“Oh! Oh! Tell me too, meanie!” interrupted Pearl in his shrill voice, giving me puppy dog eyes.

 

“No.” I had a feeling that if I told Pearl, it wouldn’t be long before the rumor started spreading. This might just be me judging a book by it’s cover, but I’d rather be safe than sorry.

 

“Oh come on!” he said, poking my shoulder with one of her painted fingers. “Come on!” he poked me again and kept poking me, “Come on come on come on come on-”

 

“God fuck!” I yelled, grabbing her finger and crushing it. “Shut the fuck up, Pearl!”

 

He started crying, bawling his eyes out, holding his finger to his chest.

 

“Oh, come on, it isn’t a big deal! Stop crying!” I said, exasperated.

 

This only made him cry even harder.

 

“What the hell happened now?!” shouted the teacher. “Can’t you little animals behave and learn something instead of doing drugs and fighting?!”

 

“I-it was m-my fault, teach. I, ah, I, um, hit my knee with the d-d-desk. I’ll, ah, go to the nurse!” Pearl bolted out of the seat, avoiding looking at me.

 

“You didn’t have to be so tough on him.” Jezalin told me.

 

I shrugged in response, causing her to shake her head in disappointment.

 

When he was out, Mrs. Pugilet grunted and resumed the class.

 

“Like I was saying, the Women’s International Liberation and Superiority Party period was a dark, dark moment in history, full of book burning, illegal experimentation, and violations of human rights. Not much of the past, of the days of the men, has survived the systematic erasure and replacement the WILS’s were obsessed with. But, despite what neo female supremacists might tell you, enough has survived to conclusively say that men used to be physically stronger, aggressive, and the dominant gender. Women used to be the only ones wearing makeup, showing skin, and being actively pursued by them. And, wild as this might sound, they even used to get pregnant by a white substance males excreted from their penis before the genetic experiments were enforced upon the population.”

 

“Sounds like Hitland did nothing wrong and males had it coming to them for opressing women!” hooted a short girl on the back right of the class in a joking manner.

 

This was met with a chorus of chuckles—almost all of them girls. I suppose few men would laugh at this. It’d be like a jew laughing at a Hitler joke aimed at them.

 

The teacher became furious. “You little shit! Oh you rascals, back in my days in the army you girls would have been whipped till you bled tears for this! Hitland was a degenerate madwoman! She tortured countless males, killed hundreds upon hundreds of millions on her demented world conquest! As a matter of fact, a short, pudgy girl like you would have been sent to the concentration camps for not fitting her ideal of the perfect woman. Or perhaps you would have been killed in one of the experiments to perfect the genetic code that would free women from the shackles of pregnancy and physical weakness.”

 

She didn’t have a good retort for that and the class started oooohing! As if the teacher had made a sick comeback.

 

“Shut up! Shut up, you miscreants and learn something!” Once the class had settled down, she started speaking again. “When all was said and done, she successfully spread and infected the world with her modified genes. Men ended up physically weaker as a whole and with new sexual organs to allow for pregnancy—her punishment for “their hubris”—while women now were taller and stronger, and excreted a fluid that entered the dick and made males pregnant.”

 

All the while, whilst the teacher gave her lecture, she was going through slides and it made me sick. Slides of the experiments, of the new organs forced upon men and women alike, of a terrible NAZI-like regime.

 

I wondered if this fluid they excreted would make me pregnant, that would be the last drop in a chalice full of despair. I held tightly on to the fact that my dick still spewed white cum, which based on the teacher’s words was something men didn’t do any longer. Maybe the girls I had been with hadn’t wanted to offend me by commenting on the color of my semen or perhaps they hadn’t noticed in the heat of the moment. 

 

Yes, surely I was different. I was from another world and hadn't received the gene edits that men had been subjected to here. Surely I wouldn't get pregnant, but just in case I'd take some birth control whenever I had the chance..

----

 

The school day went by in a haze and I couldn't really pay attention to most subjects. I was just overloaded with information and overwhelmed with emotions.

 

When the last bell rang and everyone started leaving the black bodybuilder Moria, Jezalin, and Madden rushed to bag their things and cluster around me. Pearl wasn't there, who knows where he went.

 

The three bickered endlessly, jealous of each other. They slung veiled insults at each other and asked probing questions to measure who was better. It got annoying real fast, "Shut the fuck up for fucks sake!" I yelled at them.

 

They all went thankfully quiet for a few moments, but then they got at it again, blaming each other for angering me.

 

By the time I reached the school's gate I was frankly amazed they hadn't beaten themselves to an inch of their life. 

 

There at the school gate a little someone was waiting for me, a little angry someone was waiting for me. The delinquent girl I had a brawl with earlier today glared at me when I came out of the gate, looking like she wanted to give me a knuckle breakfast. However when she saw the gaggle of girls around me, she thought better of it and just walked away.

 

Moria said by to me, smiling and giving me a big hug. She then headed home, on the opposite direction from us.

 

Madden then pulled out some fancy car keys from her pocket and pressed a button. A car on the parking lot across the street lit up and started driving in our direction in response. The cutting edge, million dollar looking sports car drove itself authomatically until it was right in front of us, then the door opened upwards, giving us a good look at the luxury interior.

 

Madden smiled wrily at my gawking. "Would you like a ride back home?"

 

Jezalin was outraged by that. "No!" She said, turning her puppy dog eyes towards me. "He always walks home with me!"

 

31