Chapter 2.3
2.6k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that whole ordeal Madden insisted on bringing me to the nurse, but I said I was fine, that I didn’t want to miss class. I feared she would check my head injury and find it to be a concussion. I knew from previous experience that I'd be recommended to rest both physically and mentally. That meant staying at home and home now felt uncomfortable, unsafe, after what happened. I wanted to be out of it as much as possible. Besides, I had things to do here in school, such as stopping the headmistress and other corrupt teachers, helping Teylore, and finding out just what the hell happened to my previous self.

After arguing with Madden for some minutes she finally relented with the condition I followed her to her locker and put some deodorant on, since she was worried about people making fun of me for smelling like sex.

“Girls, go ahead without us,” Madden told Carla and Yagami. “Me and Erin will catch you in class in a bit.”

“Alright, Sis,” Carla said, giving her a bro hug. When she withdrew she gave her a smile and wink. “Best of luck.”

Yagami also came up and gave her a manly high five. “See ya.” she drawled in that bored voice of hers.

The two girls walked away, presumably heading to class, while we went in the opposite direction to the locker.

Madden tried to make small talk with me, but I interrupted her—now that we were alone I had to tell her about the whole school sex ring situation. She was a hero after all and despite me using my power on her and the bullying, she would probably solve the situation. 

“Sorry to interrupt you, Madden, but I wanted to tell you something important. There’s this…problem that I need your help to resolve.” 

Madden stopped on her tracks and placed her hands on my shoulders in a comforting manner. She gave me her full attention, staring at me in a serious and loving manner. It was a little intense and I broke eye contact, looking away to the side. “I’ll resolve it, no matter the problem, no matter the cost. Even if I have to put my life in the line.” She removed her hands from my shoulders and grabbed one of my hands, she then bent down to kiss the back of my hand in a gentle manner. “That’s how much I care about you. I won’t let any problem trouble you.”

I shivered despite myself. I regretted using my power. At the time, I was willing to ruin her life just to save my friends, to go back to my world and save it. I knew I would ruin her life, that she would always love me, that even if she fell in love with another guy, she would always love me more and think about me. But, at the time this was just a fact, a piece of information, now that I was face to face with this woman that I barely knew who was willing to lay her life on the line for me out of the blue, I was feeling the weight of my actions.

“I’ll tell you, but you have to promise me that you won’t hurt anyone, that you won’t go outside the law.” She was a hero, but my power corrupted people, drove them mad. I worried she’d kill the headmistress, but I only used it once on her, she could still be reasoned with most likely.

Her expression turned dark. No one says what I said unless something really bad happened to them. “I promise. Now tell me what happened.”

“The teachers and even the headmistress are extorting and having sex with underaged students. It is sickening and they should be stopped.”

Madden was disgusted by what I told her. “This damn school… when you think it can’t get worse…” she muttered bitterly. “But how do you know this? What evidence do you have?” she asked.

Better to be honest, it’ll come to light eventually anyways. “I, uh, was extorted by the headmistress, she made me have sex with her. I also heard her speak with another younger boy who was taken advantage by Miss Langley and…”

Trailblazer’s eyes were burning with fury. Her face was the picture of murderous rage. She probably didn’t realize but her eyes had turned radioactive yellow from her natural crystal blue. She breathed in and out deeply, in and out, trying to calm down. Her eyes gradually returned to normal. 

She placed one hand on my shoulder the other on my neck. “You…you did well telling me this. I’ll… I’ll take care of this… I know someone. Are you willing to testify in court?”

I knew how public the court cases could get, how the media made it a circus. I didn’t want to go through all that if it was avoidable—I’d still do it if I had to if only to help the kids here. “Only if I have to, if there is no alternative.”

Madden hugged me fiercely, caressing my back like a dog. “I can’t believe they would do this to you, to little boys…the injustice…I hope these people get the death sentence! How can people be so evil. How can this school be so shit…”

It seemed like Madden was still a good person at heart, despite everything. Maybe I could convince her to stop bullying people by drawing a connection between what they did and what she did—both were evil acts. 

“Madden this school is terrible,” I said, interrupting her rant. “But you are also part of the problem. What you did to Teylore is similar to what the teachers here are doing—something bad. I want to make this school a better place. You are a h- an honorable person who deep down wants to do the right thing, so stop hurting others and help them instead.”

When she heard Teylore’s name coming from my mouth, she got angry, but then as I kept talking she deflated, leaving her anger behind. “You are right,” she sighed, sad. “I- I know how today must have looked to you, but that’s not me. Yes, I used to bully Teylore when I was younger but I grew out of it… the other girls didn’t. Before today, I would abstain while they bullied her. I tried talking to the girls but they wouldn’t stop. I even told Teylore to seek help with the teachers but she didn’t listen to me. It’s just that today, I, um, I don’t know what came over me. I, goshs, this is embarrassing but I fell in love with you today and I- I am not…rational when it comes to you. I’m sorry but I can’t control myself!” she was crying now, pleading with her eyes for me to understand, for me to accept her and love her despite her flaws. “I don’t deserve you, but I need you, so please let me show you the best side of me—let’s go to Six Flags, the amusement park on a date, or wherever you want?” she looked at me hopefully.

With Trailblazer all but clinging to me, giving me puppy dog eyes, what could I do except accept. “Alright, I accept.” I said. “But I-”

I couldn’t finish saying what I was gonna say, because Traiblazer sweeped me up off my feet in a hug, twirling me around with her while she half laughed half cried. “Yeeeeeesssss! Thank you goddess! Thank youuuu!”

She put me down after a while, but the grin never left her face, every time it waned a little it came right back on.

I cleared my throat and looked at her, “Like I was saying, I don’t want you thinking we are couple just because of one date, okay? I am open to the possibility, but we’ll have to get there. And I’ll cut things off if you can’t work through your issues.”

She looked a little put off but what I said, her big happiness bubble deflated a little. “That’s…fair. Just be patient with me okay, everyone makes mistakes. I really want to make this work.” She was giving me that love-full, pleading look again and I had to look away so my heart wouldn’t choke.

We kept walking after that and she was an incessant torrent of questions: what are your favorite foods? Do you like movies? Oh, yeah?! Me too! Which ones? Etc. I am not big on talking, more of a man of action, so I sped up my walking pace. 

When we reached her locker and located the deodorant, I sprayed myself under the shirt. And when I looked up, I saw that she was blushing and staring at my bellybutton in a trance from the brief flash of skin I’d given her when my arm pushed the shirt up.

“Oh, come on! What are you, a virgin?” I said, rolling my eyes.

Her reaction was stronger than I’d expected. “No, of course not!” she exclaimed, more than a little defensive. 

“Mhm,” I answered, my tone thick with disbelief. “You stared at a little skin like it was a dick, totally non-virigin move for sure.”

For a split second she thought out her reply, the cogs in her head turning. Then she smiled in a confident, seductive manner and pulled me towards her from my lower back. She leaned down (most girls here were taller than me unfortunately) and whispered in my ear, her hot breath warming it up. “Would a virgin know how to do this?”

She started kissing and nibbling on my earlobe, then trailing down my neck slowly, making me shudder with pleasure. Then she moved on to my mouth, sucking my lips, trying to get in. I let her and she started playing with my tongue. She even sucked my tongue at one point, french kissing me. 

She then disentangled, panting hard like me, and used her hand to tap my dick. “Your body doesn’t lie and it knows better than your mind.” She smiled triumphantly.

I would have fucked her right then and there if I didn’t have to get to class. I checked my schedule and I had Mrs. Pugilet and she was a bitch. If you missed her class she would give you a shit-ton of homework.

35