Chapter 2: The System
289 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Scene Change]

As I open my eyes once more, I realise that I was sleeping on ground looking at the night black sky which twinkled with all the stars shinning brightly.

When I got up, I realised I wasn't on the ground. In fact I was on the top of a roof top in a building.

Looking around, I feel a sharp pain coursing through my mind as I felt new memories. Or rather the memories of one Izuku Midoriya.

Like in Canon he was deemed as Quirkless. However, unlike Canon, his mother, while still loved him, pushed him away because she didn't think that Izuku would be able to help in tough situations.

At first, it was like she did it to make more money for her and Izuku to survive. Now, even though they are financially stable, she continues to work and Ignore Izuku entirely, denying him of any love he needed.

It didn't help for the fact that Bakugo and his classmates, like Canon, treated Izuku like dirt.

His 'saving grace' seemed to be All Might.

Who also betrayed him. The one who said anyone can be a hero.

While I do say Izuku was an idiot who believed that All Might only meant that anyone could be a hero as in a literal hero. I will say that him surviving this long is amazing . So to have him nearly commit suicide is not at all surprising.

Either way, it seems that before Izuku could pull it off, I came along and at least he got his wish. He died due to the system extracting his soul and crushing it and having me placed into his weak body.

Enough of that.

"System" I commanded.

A blue transparent box appeared in front me. It had a lot of small other boxes that represented the other parts of the system such as the status or Shop.

"Status"

Name: Shiro Kage (Izuku Midoriya)

Age: 14

Level: 1 (0%)

Race: Human/? Hybrid.

Alignment : Neutral Evil

Hp: 200 ( 25 regeneration per minute) (Vit x 25 -(Multiplier can be increased through quest)-)

Mp: 30 ( 5 regeneration per minute) (Int x 1-(Multiplier can be increased through quests)-)

Str : 8 ( Average human: 10)

Dex: 12 (Average human: 10)

Vit: 8 (Average human: 10)

Int: 30 (Average human: 10)

Wis: 18 (Average human: 10)

Luk: 50 (Average human: 5)

Usable points: 5 (Receive 5 each Lvl up with 2 stat added to each one through lvl up)

Coins: 0 (Can be turned into any type of money with the same amount. Except shop Points. 1 Shop point = 1 Million coins)

(A/n: example 1 coin= 1 Yen or 1 pence or 1 cent)

Its not too bad I suppose. This is like Han Ji-han's Gamer System. Hmmm.

"Shop"

Shop.

Here you are able to buy skills or items from anywhere from the multiverse through using your shop points.

You can earn shop points through missions or trading coins for points.

Shop Points: 10,000.

You have also received 3 Free passes to buy anything but the Supreme has blocked it till you can truly prove that you are worthy.

Hmmm.

"Do I need to keep speaking out loud or can I speak to you in my head system" As I said that I heard a soft gentle female voice.

You can talk in your head Master.

Hmmm ok.

Show me the cheapest thing in the system.

Piece of Paper: 1 Shop point.

Considering how much 1 shop point is for coins, this is quite expensive.

What is the most expensive thing?

Due to the Supreme Being removing some Omniversal destruction items/skills, the next strongest is multiple Multiversal destruction skills and items.

The most expensive Item:

The Chrono Navigator: 100 Trillion Points.

The Chrono Navigator. Used by Paradox from Ben 10. It is able to transport its User through space and time without destroying the Timelines.

It is able to go into every single timeline not the just the main one.

However, if needed the User can use the Navigator to cause irreparable damage to the time-stream, resulting in the destruction of existence itself.

Note-This damage will only be caused in the multiverse it is used in and the surrounding ones too. It will not be able to destroy the Omniverse it self.

That's pretty powerful though I can think of a few items that can cause more destruction.

Show me the most expensive skill.

Multiversal Manipulation: 500 Trillion Points.

Able to manipulate the entire multiverse and everything within it.

Also able to manipulate Multiple Multiverses or if powerful enough, all multiverses.

Note- For user to be able to control the Omniverse and everything Within, Master needs to fight the Supreme Being to gain that right or defeat him and take his Title.

Very powerful.

Show me the Strongest Copy Skill.

Copy of all existence: 500 Billion Points

Able to copy anything in existence without the need to use any materials or Mp. It is able to copy everything of the item/skill/being you are copying down to atomic level.

The copy will be as if it's the Original and not something that was a copy.

(A/N: Ok so explanation being that this copy skill can copy anything to make something that is like as if it's the original. So let's take the Excalibur. This skill will be able to create infinite amounts of Excaliburs)

Damn that bastard. If not for him blocking my usage of my free shop points I could've simply bought the Chrono navigator and this Copy skill to copy the legendary item and sell it giving me enough shop points to last me forever. 

System, how much would i get if I sold one Chrono Navigator.

If you sell an item, unlike a skill which gives you back half of the Shop Points you used in buying it, you will receive the amount you bought it for in Coins.

So if I sell one Chrono Navigator I shall receive 100 trillion coins. And if I convert it into shop points then I only receive 100 million.

Precisely.  

I see.

Given by Izuku's memories I have 10 months till I actually do the U.A. Exams, which while pointless for me since I will be hunting AFO and other Top ten strongest.

However, the only problem is that the every member of the Top 10 might be stronger than All might.

People living in Japan easily forget that while All might is the Strongest Hero in Japan, around the whole world he is only ranked 4th. However, since the hero rankings is based on popularity and strength, there is a chance that he might not be one of the  Top 10 strongest

System analyse the world and give me the Top Ten of this world.

Hai

Analysing now..

10%...

30%...

50%...

75%...

100%

Done host  

-

The list is as it goes.

No. 10

Lady Nagant

Lady Nagant is a former hero of Japan who is now locked up in Tartorus

Lady Nagant is a former hero of Japan who is now locked up in Tartorus. While her quirk may not seem all powerful like the one of All Might. She is able to use it to its max potential through using her brain. She is also capable of creating her own Bullets that is very versatile due to the fact that she can change its mass, shape and what its made out of to the degree that if she wanted she could've killed All might if she ever chose to.

No.9

Re-Destro

Re-Destro is able to turn his frustrations into strength giving him power enough to rival start canon All might

Re-Destro is able to turn his frustrations into strength giving him power enough to rival start canon All might. He is currently a leader of the Meta Liberation Army.

No 8

Gigantomachia

Loyal to All for One

Loyal to All for One. Cultivated to follow any of his and later his successor's demands. Strength is enough to rival All Might. However due to his lack of overall intelligence he has been put under All Might. 

No 7

All Might.

All Might is currently the No 1 hero of Japan and ranked 4th in the World

All Might is currently the No 1 hero of Japan and ranked 4th in the World. He would be higher host but due to his Injury his Dex and Vit makes him easier to kill.

No 6

Yuri Orloff

Yuri Orloff is the No 1 hero of Russia and No 3 of the strongest heroes

Yuri Orloff is the No 1 hero of Russia and No 3 of the strongest heroes. Quirk: Barrier. Although very arrogant, he is without a doubt one of the strongest due to his versatility of his Quirk. Like Lady Nagant, he is able to use a weaker Quirk like Barrier to turn it into something strong. Uses his own name due to excessive pride.

No 5

All For One

Japan's most powerful , and All might's arch-nemesis, his full identity has been lost through history

Japan's most powerful , and All might's arch-nemesis, his full identity has been lost through history. His true motive is to destroy his brother's quirk as known by one for all, the only power that can oppose him due to it being able to stack up in power throughout generationsQuirk: To be able to give or take quirks of others. Due to his exposure of multiple quriks his overall power has been decreased over time.

No 4

Edward Elric

Due to some unknown events England's No 1 hero lost his right arm and left leg

Due to some unknown events England's No 1 hero lost his right arm and left leg. His Quirk: Equivalent Exchange. As long he has something he is able to create anything with his imagination as long as it is equivalent to the item used. However, while others would get far to be able to use only metal, Edward was able to use anything. Uses his real name for his brother.

No 3

Liu Zhigang (Blade King)

Ranking as the strongest Hero in China and 2nd Strongest of the World

Ranking as the strongest Hero in China and 2nd Strongest hero of the World. Quirk: Sword. While seemingly a basic quirk of sword creation through the user's mental power. Liu Zhigang was able to turn it into one of the strongest and most desirable Quirk for young kids. So powerful that he was able to kill a Dragon Quirk user along with the help with the strongest hero, said Dragon Quirk user was never identified and government is unable to find about his origins but noted that the Dragon Quirk user was near world level threat. 

No 2

Thomas Andre

Quirk: Capture

Quirk: Capture. Strongest Hero of this world. Coming out from the life of poverty and his small job as an underground fighter, Thomas was able to evolve his quirk 'Telekinesis' to 'Capture', or from User's memory 'Ruler's Authority', and able to become a hero and soon the strongest. His quirk allows him to use telekinesis to a higher degree with more precise control. He was able to use his quirk to enhance his overall strength, higher than All for One and All might. Also assisted Liu Zhigang in killing the Dragon Quirk user.

No 1

????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Quirk: Unknown

Identity: Unknown 

Strength: ???. System predicts that this being is stronger than every single being in this world combined. System is blocked from looking at this person's stats due to the Supreme being. 

This is annoying but also confusing. System while I realised that this world is an AU, from Izuku committing suicide, why are there other world characters, especially those from Solo levelling.

Host's question answered.

Opening a message found in the System.

'Hello child. You really thought I wouldn't add stronger characters in this pitiful world did you? Hahaha. Prove your worth by killing everyone from the Top ten. Do it in 1 month and I will make you my successor. Thought I will say one thing. It's a quote from a movie you have previously watched. Remember that if you make God bleed people will cease to believe in him. Remember that. Well apart from that little gift from me in the inventory to help you, there is nothing else to say. Ta Ta 👋

This bastard.

Though I will say that making that reference is not bad.

However.

System show me my skills.

Hai.

Skills:

Gamer's mind. (Passive) Lvl Max

Allows the user to see life as a video game.

Grant the user immunity to psychological effects 

The user can stay calm under any pressure.

-

Gamer's Body. (Passive) Lvl Max

Prevents the user from dying as long as they have HP.

Let's the user live life like a videogame.

-

Observe. Lvl 1 (0%)

Provides the target's information.

This is actually pretty good now that I think about it. Then again it should be expected.

System would I get skills like Music Mastery or something?

Master is able to gain Skill Mastery after completing quests enough to evolve the skill to next level.

Show me my quests

Hai.

Quests:

Ongoing:

Quest rank: 9

The strongest:

-Host has to prove himself by destroying or beating the top 10 of 2 worlds.

-Bonus: Complete it within 1 Month

Rewards: Unlock his free Shop wish, 100,000 Shop Points, 200,000 Exp, 1,000,000,000 Normal coins.

-Bonus Reward: Ticket to fight Supreme God.

I see. System why is bonus reward like that.

While the system is fully loyal to master, the quest it would generate would come from the Supreme Being.

Hmmm.

Inventory

Hai.

Inventory:

Master is able to store infinite amount of things and is also able to store live creatures and such in the system's inventory. Even if the System shuts down master is able to access into it.

Current inventory:

Package for my best friend + Note

That the package came from fake Dumbledore. Hmmm. Open it.

Hai

Opening package....

Ding!

Master has received:

1 Stat boosting bottle:

Boosts any of your stats by 50%

1 Random Max lvl Skill

1 Random Title

Quirk: Plunder received

Plunder:

Allows for master to be able to take stats/abilities of defeated foes.

This is not too bad I guess. It all depends on how lucky I get. This bastard might be using me to relieve his boredom but I do not care. I will simply become the strongest.

System use the Random Max lvl Skill.

Hai...
...

Ding!

Skill gained.

Instant Dungeon (Active) Lvl Max

Able to access continuous Dungeons that progressively gets harder to beat the more levels you gained. Though user can go back to starting point to latest point anytime.

-Dungeons available:

Zombie

Orc(Locked till skill lvl 15) ---> (Unlocked )

Demon (Locked till skill lvl 25) ---> (Unlocked )

Angel(Locked till skill lvl 40) ---> (Unlocked )

Dragon(Locked till skill lvl 75) ---> (Unlocked )

God(Locked till skill lvl Max) ---> (Unlocked )

Why were they locked?

While normally skills will be able to grow by itself if trained, Instant Dungeons level up as the User levels up. Though that is negated due to Supreme's interference.

Eg. For Instant Dungeon to be level 15 User must be at least lvl 150 or above due to the weakest monster there being the strength of a normal level 150 being.

How strong would the strongest be?

The boss would be strong as the next locked monster group.

Eg. Orc Boss would be strength lvl 250 with the weakest demon being strength lvl 250.

Bullshit power but fine.

Now for the title

Hai...

Ding!

I should've expected this. Sigh


Harem won. Of course it did. Honestly writing a harem is a bit annoying but its fun to read I suppose, so meh. Anyways, the MC's partner has been decided to be from another world but since its harem, would you want one of them to be from MHA?

Just saying his haem is only 5 girls.

 

One girl from this world or not?
  • Yes Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No Votes: 4 33.3%
Total voters: 12 · This poll was closed on Jun 8, 2022 07:58 PM.
7