Chapter3: Hit the Grind 1
159 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To think I would actually get this bastard's power in the world where the characters of his series are.

It was a risky choice but I knew that the fake Dumbledore would manipulate the system rolls. I could've used my free status points then used my stat booster on luck, but I'm satisfied that I didn't have to waste it. That guy wants me to fight him, whether it be to take my powers in the end after he's had enough of me or for a hidden motive. He is no doubt reading my mind right now to know what I am thinking so there is no point in planning on how to deal with him later. Then again, its either I win or lose. Doesn't matter either way. 

Hmm

Title gained!

Shadow Monarch.

The Monarch of the Shadows or is it the Monarch of the Dead.

Skills gained.

+50% When committing Necromancy.

x2 Current Mp multiplier.

Skills gained

Shadow Extraction: Lvl 1 (0%)

User able to extract shadows from the corpses of his enemies and add them to user's army.

Shadow Exchange: Lvl 1

Allows for User to exchange with any of his shadows.

-Level of this skill increases the more powerful the user is

-Can only exchange once in every 2 hours-

Shadow Preservation: Lvl 1 (0%)

User is able to preserve his shadows in storage and monitor them by perceiving their senses. They are also able to summon their shadows.

Total shadows: 0/15

Summoned: 0/5

This should enable me to destroy this world in a month and if I manage to get to a weaker world then that's also destroyed.

That's what I would I like to say.

However, if my hunch is right, that hidden No 1 in this world might be very troublesome to deal with.

After all not even Sung Jin-woo was able to fully beat him. At least the first time. 

For now I will focus on getting stronger.

I looked up to the night sky as I noticed that it had turned dark.

This is troublesome.

The only thing I need to worry about for now is where I would stay later.

I'm not bothered to back to that bitch's house though I suppose I could go into the dungeons for now.

System am I able to send my shadows to level them up by themselves?

You can master

Hmm good but for now I need to sleep, Izuku's body is shit and full of wounds. While I can buy a heal potion, its better for me to save my shop points for now.

-Time Skip to next day-

I woke up quite refreshed, well more than normal at least, and saw 2 notifications from the system.

Ding!

Master has yet to open the note that was tied to the items in the inventory.

Also

Hp + MP restored to full

Hmmm. I see.

Open the note.

Hai.

-
Yosha! What's up my boy. Hopefully you are all refreshed and everything. Yes, then that's good. Now I only have to to inform you that you shouldn't have to thank me for the gifts since, you guessed it, it was never random and I gave it to you personally. I know I'm such a kind and noble being but you really don't need to thank me. Also no need to worry about the little all me taking sneak peeks in your small mind. 

Well that's all I was going to say soooo ta ta👋🏼.

-From your favourite and only Supreme Being / The Fake Dumbledore.

Sometimes, I question why I even bother with him.

Now then first and foremost I need to get away from this place.

Due to three reasons:

1st is All for one is now on the lookout and if he ever hears of an unknown person killing people, he would most likely try to get me to be manipulated or be another part of his ever increasing Quirk.

2nd is that All might is here. Due to wanting to find a good successor he would need to stay near UA in lookout for that specific person. Also meaning that he would spend his hero time around the area.

3rd And the least likely would be Overhaul, I don't need to be apart of his stupid make people equal shitty grand of scheme. Being part of a pro-communist orphanage was enough.

But first, system is the Instant Dungeon based on the world or another completely separate dimension.

It's your preferred choice master, if you wish to level up and fight in an unknown separate dimension then you could do that. Or you could simply choose to be in like a mirror dimension.

So if I move from one location to another and get out of the ID then does that mean I would be in an different place

Hai

Good. Now that solves the form of travel right now, however one problem still stays.

System if I go through the dungeon would I find a boss.

Due to Master's mastery over the skill, you can change the way it works. As such you can choose if you wish to make it where you would encounter mobs randomly or rearrange them in order.

Hmmm. System sort out all the types of monsters from low-high and boss from each dungeon. After put in a rule where only after I beat 200 low mobs would mediums spawn with killing 100 then getting high, and then killing 50 high to get to boss.

Hai

Completing command.

Changing Skill: Instant Dungeon.

1%

5%

15%

30%

69%

100%

Hai done.

Good, now I don't have to worry about a boss or high mobs appearing at random times.

Now the only problem is, where do I go?

Staying in Tokyo or rather anywhere near it is useless.

I could go along to Kyoto and stay there for a while then come back when I'm strong enough. But should I try for U.A.

I doubt my 'mother' will miss me or even notice me gone due to her leaving early and coming back and ignoring me. Bakugo won't either since he believes me to be a Deku. And I don't have any contact with other people so no one really knows I exist.

But should I go for UA since I can easily encounter All might and All for one that way without doing much stuff.

However if I do that then there Aizawa who can detect my quirk and possibly even know what quirk it is.

Leading me to more trouble and danger.

Master, sorry for the interruption but, you would be able to put another quirk instead of plunder that would be visible to other people if you use your current quirk to take away someone else's and use it as your own.

This... This is good.

So for now, going to UA, unless I become super op in a month, is a goal I need to pass.

Now how would I activate this skill.

Hmm.

Instant Dungeon: Zombie activate

As I said that in my head, the world started to get distorted with the space itself looking as if it was cracking and now instead of the normalish world I was in before with moving clouds and everything, this one had everything stopped. The clouds were frozen in the sky, though I can still breathe which is a good thing.

However, as closer I go to the railings I noticed movement.

When looking closer I found that it was a slow moving figure of a bloodied, gruesome, person. A zombie.

So I did what I wanted to do this whole time, level up.

- 3rd Pov + Scene change (???????????)-

A handsome middle-aged man with long red hair, a neatly trimmed red beard, glowing red eyes, and a dark red tail. Wearing silver-red armor with a high collar and a reddish-brown tailcoat, stared into the distance as if finding something interesting.

After a while a small chuckle started to develop which then turned to full blown laughter.

"Hahhahh, so you bastard managed to actually follow me to this world. However, what are you going to do without your army. These people of this world are too weak to be your soldiers. It doesn't matter, come to me Shadow Monarch" The red haired man threateningly said as he continued to laugh as the shadow behind him roared showing a ferocious dragon with both then looking over to the distance once more.

-----------

That was annoying.

No doubt that most of you have probably guessed who this person is, considering the fact that you have read Solo Levelling at least. Also get me more fame, I wanna be famous

6