Chapter 4 – Why Do I Have to Make a Schedule
43 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I gave a quick glance over, and then another, and then another. I rubbed my eyes, thinking I was seeing things, but nope, it was still the same old words on the paper. Sure there were normal subjects, but what in the world is ‘Historics of Quantims and Their Impact’?! Also, why do all the teachers’ names seem blurry? A vanishing thought.

Let’s, yeah, let’s not think about this for now. Apparently, my homeroom class was ‘Advancement of Language and Psychology’ which I guess just meant Linguistics and Psychology. I wondered to myself why those two subjects would be a single class but I digress.

Looking up, I see that the teacher’s name was ‘Ms. Searle’ and even though it seemed a bit confusing to pronounce, I had a compulsion that told me it was pronounced ‘sir-ul’.

“Well since it’s the first day, instead of book studying, let us play a game!” Ms. Searle said, which elicited some shouts of joy from my fellow classmates. Of course, I was also happy, I wasn’t some weirdo who only liked studying after all.

“Ah but before that, I’ll get told off if you don’t choose your electives this hour, so chip-chop get a move on!” She clapped her hands together and said. This further elicited more shouts, but this time it was more like a groan of agony. I guess I’ll haveee to look at it again, let’s see:

Class

Time

Teacher

Advancement of Language and Psychology

8:20 - 9:00

Ms. Searle

Historics of Quantims and Their Impact

9:05 - 9:45

???????????????

Universal Manipulations of Forlorn Laws

9:50 - 10:30

???????????????

Lunch

10:35 - 11:35

==============

Physi and Geomets

11:40 - 12:20

???????????????

Practical Usage of Gifts

12:25 - 1:05

???????????????

 

1:10 - 1:50

???????????????

 

1:55 - 2:35

???????????????

 

2:40 - 3:20

???????????????

Confusion swirls inside me, Ms. Searle was definitely not in that slot last time I peeked. But taking the mindset of ‘What I don’t know won’t hurt me’ I decided to ignore it.

Now which classes to choose, that is the question...eh wait where do I choose from?

Oh I had to turn it over, hehe how clumsy of me. Ignore the fact that my neck was blushing from embarrassment. Now, what do I choose here...

Eve: Electives for you

ile: Yay!

3