Chapter 7- A Short Release and Chapter
49 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“To see who will go in first I will draw a crystal out of the box,” Ms. Searle says as she draws a random crystal out of what seemed to be a box with weird patterns on it. Probably unimportant, on another note, did she say crystal? Are you not supposed to do this with a piece of paper?

Nonetheless, she draws a crystal and says, "Team one will start.” She says pointing at us. Just like that, I was following everyone into a giant circle with a feeling of misery.

The second we all walk in, something of a barrier surrounds us. Ms. Searle pulls out an hourglass from the box and says, "Ready, Set, Go!" As soon as she says that, she flipped the hourglass and within a second bullets are flying. 

WHAT!? Half the bullets I can't even see and the others I can look like they are on fire. Everyone else looks like this is a breeze, how? Finally, interrupting my thought comes a bullet. Before I know it I am falling to the ground. It feels like flesh ripping apart. I almost scream in pain but before I can my brain stops and my eyesight goes dark.

ile: London bridge is burning down burning down

Eve: ile got lazy. Also, if we get 100 Favorites, ile says they'll name their first child Yvette no matter the gender!

3