18 – Luvia
4.8k 8 161
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yuuuufiiiiii!!! Slow down a bit!!"

"No can do."

Right now I was giving Lu-chan a piggy back ride. Feeling her breasts on my back is pleasant, but the reason I did this was because I was in a hurry. I won't allow anyone to take my prey. As soon as we left the town, I consecutively used [Rift Walk]. The distance I can cover with this is far superior. It's like a mini teleportation tool. And the mana cost is neglectable at this point.

Although it does require line of sight to be used, so going on the other side of a wall, for example, is a big NO.

Of course a more efficient way was to use Lu-chan's [Dimension Warp]. It's a skill I never acquired in game. Basically you can teleport to any location you visited at least once, but the reason I didn't get it was because it had a 1 hour cooldown, so using teleport consumables was more efficient. That being said, since Lu-chan has no idea how the world changed in 300 years…

You get the picture. We need to basically manual travel for now. That dragon… belongs to me.

------

~Luvia's point of view~

My name is Luvia Lazuli Catastrophe. And I am, or more specifically, I was the war counselor and great general of Demon King, 300 years ago. I had everything I wanted. Fame, power and wealth. Of course, I also had to respond to the Demon King's "bed summons", but that was part of the job description so I won't complain.

All my life I worked very hard. I was born in a poor family. In fact at a certain age my parents ditched me just to cut expenses. So I ended up fending for myself. Life for a demon child with no parents isn't easy. But even if I got kicked and beat up, I didn't want to stay in the mud. 

I stole what I needed to survive and even sneaked into various schools and libraries just to gain knowledge and most importantly power. Demons don't value the weak. They will be tolerated, but only to a certain extent. I didn't want that. I wanted power. I wanted to be feared.

How many years have I secluded myself to self train in becoming the woman I am today? One of the most powerful spell casters in the world. I lost track. But all my hard work paid off. The Demon King saw value in me. My strength surpassed mostly anyone under his command, but still fell short compared to the power of the Demon King.

All that and said, with more diligent work I managed to quickly be promoted as his right hand. A life of luxury was finally in sight. 

There wasn't a battle we would take on without consulting me. If he made an error in judgment, I wouldn't hesitate to point it out.

But that was exactly what led to my downfall. Some demons started to value my word above the Demon King. And the Demon King only saw this as an act of treason, so with great brutality he sliced my body into bits of pieces, tore my heart and stomped on it like a maniac. Fortunately, with the last of my strength I managed to preserve my soul.

As if I was going to die after all the hard work I put in. I kinda got lucky when the Dragon Queen Olivia picked me up. Bandits have a tendency to break jewels into smaller pieces so they can smuggle them easier.

Originally I was planning my revenge and all this time I was only thinking about world conquest. That is, until I met my mistress. After meeting her, my whole perspective changed. She's beautiful and strong and so cool. I have no words to describe it. She's simply amazing!!

Also, she's a monster in bed. Although a little rough, she's way better than the Demon King.

All my thoughts about world conquest have vanished. My mind and my heart are screaming at me "you must obey this person for the rest of your life". And each order she gives me fills me with such a satisfying feeling. It's like this is something I was meant to do. Heck, I don't even care anymore about the world.

I only care about my mistress. If she were to ask me to give up my life for her, I would do it without hesitation. I wonder if this is love? It has to be. If my mistress would ever want to rule the world, I would do everything in my power to fulfill that wish. Being second in command got me in that previous situation, but this time, I wouldn't mind it.

Mistress would never do that to me. I am her faithful slave, and she is my beloved mistress. All my knowledge, all my power, all of myself are at her feet. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Right now she is aiming for something personal with this dragon slaying quest. She wants to know who killed Olivia. So if she tells me to sit this one out, I will. I still don't know what her goal in life is, but whatever it is, I swear on the name of Luvia Lazuli Catastrophe that I will do my best to make it come true. 

And of course, I want to be showered with lots of affection, tee-hee!! But right now…

"Yuuuufiiiiii!!! Slow down a bit!!"

"No can do."

This is rough. It's really a shame that my instant teleportation doesn't work. But it's not my fault. In 300 years, all the landmarks that I memorized changed too much. So there's no way around it. While I do agree this is the fastest method… I'm not meant for this. Or maybe it's just the nature of this body. Assuming I don't get sick from this transportation method, that is… I hope we're close, cause my stomach won't hold up much longer…

161