Chapter 80 – Quiet.
3.7k 0 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

These were unbelievable numbers. I was already completely over the limit. With my current strength, I am sure I am the strongest level-two adventurer. Or I'm the strongest of all adventurers.

"But I don't think that's true. The level difference makes a lot of difference in this world, so even if my Status is that high, I don't think I could kill someone of level four or five."

But I can handle someone level three, mainly because of my skills. No, on second thought, I could fight even level four and five adventurers with all the skills I have now.

But I have no way to test this at the moment.

"And speaking of skills, I have gained several new skills just as Status had previously notified." And since I have a lot of time left, I can look at them.

The first skill is called [ Universal Feeling ]

"A skill with a rather peculiar name." Clicking on the skill, I got its description. [ A skill that lets you know the "feeling" of any person or monster within a distance of ten meters ]

I see, so a skill that can show me people's feelings. It's a very useful skill for me. It will be easier to approach people this way—especially those from the Loki Familia.

Well... It's not difficult to know what they think of me. Ais and Bete must hate me.

"Now the second skill called [ Quick Movement ]," A basic speed boosting skill. [ Your speed will be increased by 200% for 30 seconds ] That was its description. A strong skill, but its duration was short.

Unlike the other skills with an almost infinite duration.

"Now, the next skill is the most powerful. [ Full control of all elements ]" Its description was as follows [ Passive skill that will give the user control of all magical elements. ]

Well, a pretty detailed description.

"And this ability is incredible. Does that mean I can use any element even if I don't have a skill?"

I need to test all these skills later.

"I'm also curious about how my Falna will react to all this. Will all these skills be listed there? Fortunately, Hestia is now part of my Harem, so I don't think she will say something."

But I'm sure Goddesses are different. Even if she is in my Harem, I am sure I cannot control her completely, and she will not be blindly in love with me like the others. And even if she can't identify my lies as she usually would, it will be hard to fool her if something gets out of hand.

"I'll ask Hestia to update my Falna later. For now, let's look at that next skill."

[ Impenetrable Defense ]

As expected, a defensive skill. It would create a shield around my body that would repel any attack, no matter how strong. However, the protection would only last for 30 seconds.

"But that's enough for a risky situation. I have no way to complain." And now that I had taken a look at the item creation system, inventory, and new skills, the time had come to take a look at the last new feature I gained.

[ Goddess Shop ]

It was a name that caught my attention a lot and got me pretty excited. However, it could have been better. It was almost identical to the item creation system, the only difference being the quality of the items and their prices.

"No, this is much better than I expected." As I looked through the list of items, I began to find some fascinating knives. Some knives had an attack power that exceeded four digits.

However, their value was also in 4 digits. The cheapest knife with an attack power of 5000 had a value of 3500 skill points. Yes, everything in this system used skill points.

To craft items, the goddess store, and get skills from the girls in my harem. All of them use skill points, which shows that I need to focus on getting a lot more points.

The good thing is that I also keep increasing my status in the process.

"So, in the end, nothing has changed. I need to keep fucking while I follow my own story." But it's time for some new events to happen, no?

I'm finding it all very quiet.

####

Reaching the floor below, I scratched my head and looked around. "There's no one here." Going to the kitchen, I drank a glass of water, and after, I sat in the living room. I was feeling a little lonely.

"But isn't now the perfect time to go out?" Since no one is here and I am bored, going out to test my new skills would be interesting.

So I put on my armor and grabbed my knife before leaving the house. The first thing I did right after leaving was to buy something to eat and also test my new skill called [ Universal Feeling ]

"Here you go." I got the food from the stall owner, and right after that, I used the skill to see what would happen. And as soon as I did, something appeared in front of the man with a tired expression.

[ Feeling tired and anxious ]

I can understand why he's tired... And the anxiety is certainly something involving his personal life. I shouldn't get involved in that. After that, I walked around the city using the skill while eating.

I saw several different things.

[ Feeling Furious ]

[ Feeling Confused ]

[ Feeling Sad ]

[ Feeling Obligated to do something ]

There were even strange things like that last option. Indeed, this would be an advantageous ability to conquer some women. Now from here on out, I will play a Date Sin.

"Hahaha." With a laugh, I marched towards the dungeon to test my new skills.

 

Hey, I started a new fanfic!!! Search for: Hentai Transmigration System

READ 10 CHAPTERS AHEAD AND HELP ME!!! - PATREON.COM/PARODYGIRL

74