Chapter 163 – War Game (End)
1.1k 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cilo, who was close, was startled as I stood up before he could react and swung my sword, almost hitting him directly in the neck. He narrowly avoided my attack.

 

'He's trying to kill me.' That's what Cilo was probably thinking.

 

I grinned and began to unleash attacks aimed only at Cilo's vital points. However, I wasn't at full speed, so Cilo blocked all my attacks.

 

But he was slowly retreating.

 

"What's the matter?"

 

"Shut up!" Cilo swung his sword to try and hit me. I could see an expression of anger mixed with fear on his face. He gritted his teeth as he attacked me. His gaze was piercing.

 

"Come on, try a little harder! You're the captain, aren't you? Try to at least hit me."

 

"I said to shut up!" Cilo launched his skill in my direction again. This time, I struck back using fire magic. Our flames met, and his ability was extinguished.

 

In the original story, Bell's ability had been entirely erased by Cilo's much more powerful ability, but now the roles were reversed. The immense fireball I created extinguished his ability and flew toward him.

 

"AAAAAHH!" I heard Cilo's scream after my magic hit him.

 

Everything happened very quickly.

 

Cilo flew meters away until he hit the ground. But despite that, he managed to get up quickly and was ready to attack me again. And that's what he did. With a shout coming out of his mouth, Cilo used all his speed to get closer to me.

 

At that moment, I put mana into my sword.

 

Cilo approached in slow motion and was met with the black aura from my sword.

 

"ARGH!" He groaned in pain before he could swing his sword. "What is that?! What the fuck is that?!" He started screaming desperately as my aura ate him up from the inside out.

 

I watched him scream and moan in pain for a few seconds before undoing the aura. I didn't want to kill him.

 

"This is just to show you that I was only joking. You know, I hate your God, and I want him gone from this town as soon as possible, understand? I don't want to have to kill you to give him that warning."

 

I said in a cold tone. I was serious; I would kill him if he didn't give up this battle and hand over the headquarters to me. I would win this game if he gave up.

 

Bell had probably already dealt with everything on the outside; all that was left was for Cilo to give up everything for this stupid game to end.

 

"Take that words back." Cilo was on all fours in front of me. His body was shaking nut from the pain and also because of the anger he was feeling.

 

"I won't take it back. If you don't want to die, you'd better assume your defeat so this game is over." I put my sword to Cilo's neck, and his body shook even more. I could see him bruising his nails on the ground.

 

He was grinding his teeth so hard that he made an unpleasant sound.

 

"All right, I give up," Cilo said, and I removed my sword from his neck.

 

"Good! Then I guess victory is ours!" I said with a cheerful smile and then put my sword away.

 

But as I imagined, as soon as I put my sword away, Cilo stood up to try and attack me. But before he could swing his sword, I kicked his belly. "ARGH!" He screamed.

 

Cilo threw up everything in his stomach and flew for a few meters before crashing into the wall at the end of the corridor.

 

"Did I put too much strength?" He was finished now and probably couldn't move for a while.

 

'Does this mean victory is ours?' I walked to the window and saw Bell standing at the entrance to the headquarters. Behind him, I could see several fallen men, defeated. Bell is incredible.

 

But even without him, I could have won this war.

 

It took me a while. I could have done it faster.

 

And so, we were declared winners of the war game.

 

 

 

####

 

 

 

And with us having been declared the winners of the war game, my work had been finished. Hestia would take care of everything from now on. I walked over to Bell and raised my hand for a high-five.

 

"Good job," I told him.

 

"You too. It was amazing, you managed to handle everything so easily."

 

"It wasn't as easy as you might think." A few members of the Apollo Familia who had woken up looked at me in horror. I smiled at them and walked out of there with Bell.

 

And after that, it was a big headache.

 

Since we won the War Game, Apollo had his Family disbanded and then was banished from Orario. However, the biggest headache was...

 

We have been moving since we received the mansion of the Apollo Family.

 

Like in the anime, the "bets" had been the same.

 

It was a big headache because we had to take all our clothes and items from our previous house to the new one. However, after everything was finished, a fantastic feeling hit us all.

 

It was a huge mansion, a beautiful mansion.

 

"I can't believe we are going to live here from now on." Lili was at my side, holding my hand. We were in the main room of the mansion. She was looking at every detail of the luxurious mansion with her mouth wide open.

 

It was too impressive for a humble girl like her.

 

"I can't believe it either. Not amazing? That War Game was the best thing that ever happened to our Familia."

 

"Don't say that, the Goddess will be annoyed. She almost died watching the War game, you know?"

 

"But we won, didn't we? Besides, now our Familia has earned a lot of respect in Orario."

 

"Still, it's best not to say that around her."

 

"Right, right. I'll keep that in mind."

 

Now that War Game had ended, the new phase of my story was beginning.

 

You can read 10 extra chapters here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

 

my discord: https://discord.gg/nSp6ptev

 

 

31