Chapter 166 – I will give a sword as a present.
813 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I reached the 28th floor, I remembered it was a safe area where I could rest, just like the 18th floor. But there was no city like Rivira.

"Let's see." Since it was a safe area, I wanted to go towards the even lower floors. So I used the map to move towards the 30th floor, where things would get more fun.

From the 30th floor, there was a dense forest filled with monsters.

"I am very close to the 37th floor. From the 37th floor, it will get dangerous even for me. Or I think it will; I'm not sure."

I went through the entire 28th floor, which wasn't very big, and reached the 29th floor. The Dense Forest Ravine is already starting here. It was a very dense and dark forest. Moreover, it was giant.

The size of my map practically doubled.

After some more time, I reached the 30th floor.

"The most common monsters here are Bloodsaurus." A red dinosaur with five meters tall. It was practically a boss from some RPG game. I would probably have no problem killing these monsters, but I should still be careful.

Carefully, I walked through the dark and gloomy forest while using the map to locate myself. And after only a few minutes, I found the first Bloodsaurus. There were a lot of them around here.

I pulled out my other sword from my inventory and held my two swords.

The dinosaur's eyes glowed in the forest's darkness, and it advanced toward me.

VUOSH-

And with one swift motion, I ran past the dinosaur, slashing its two "legs" at its knees. The dinosaur screamed in pain and fell to the ground; it could no longer move. "Weak." I drove my two swords into its skull.

The monster died instantly, and its body disappeared. I put its magic stone in my inventory and soon noticed more Bloodsaurus appearing. However, I had no trouble dealing with them.

With my two swords in hand, I moved quickly while inflicting fatal wounds on all the dinosaurs. It was so easy that I couldn't believe I was on the 30th floor.

Where was the difficulty? My system is too "OP."

And after almost an hour of hunting out giant dinosaurs, I decided to head back. I would continue my exploration later.

I decided to explore two floors at a time.

####

By the time I reached Rivira again, many hours had passed. Still, I didn't feel tired and was ready for more battles.

"Excuse me, is the girl I came with still upstairs?"

"The pretty girl with black hair and a long sword?"

"Yes."

"She hasn't come down yet; she's probably still in the room."

"Right, thanks."

I went towards the room and knocked a few times on the door. However, Mikoto didn't answer. So I opened the door and found Mikoto sleeping peacefully on the bed. She was quite tired.

I guess I made her overdo it.

"Hey, Mikoto, let's go back." I touched her shoulder to wake her up.

"Hmmm?" Mikoto started to move and slowly opened her eyes. She saw my face and gave me a weak smile. Then she got up and sat on the bed. "Are you back already? I thought you'd be gone longer."

"It's been a few hours, you know? Are you ready to go back yet? We must be more than a day into this dungeon by now."

"It hasn't been that long, so it doesn't matter."

"Haaaa~~ Do you want to eat something?"

"Yes, but I'll wash my face first." Mikoto washed her face in the bathroom that was in the room. I sat down with her on the bed and took out the food from my inventory to eat.

While eating, Mikoto asked me how far I had gone down.

"I went to the 30th floor. I fought some monsters there, but it was too easy. I was a bit surprised."

"Bloodsaurus?"

"That's right. They are extremely tall and have a lot of physical strength, but I was much faster than all. It was easy to kill them after I cut off their legs, and they couldn't move anymore."

"You cut off their legs?"

"Exactly. I passed them quickly and used my two swords to make deep cuts at their knees. Their legs were practically blown off."

"Wow, I can't imagine doing something like that. My sword would probably be destroyed, and I wouldn't have enough speed to get close without them being able to react."

"Speaking of which." I pulled out my swords from my inventory and looked at their durability. After the battle I'd had, the durability of both had gone down slightly, but not enough for me to worry.

"It's okay," I said to Mikoto.

"What do you mean?"

"I thought my swords had been damaged, but it's fine with both of them. Looks like they're better than I thought."

"Speaking of which, where did you get these swords?"

"From a not-very famous blacksmith. Shall I get one for you? It will be a gift."

"Are you sure?!" Mikoto raised her voice. She became quite excited.

"Of course. I can get you a sword. I can get it after we leave the dungeon; what do you think?"

"No, I shouldn't accept..." Mikoto's pride would not let her accept my gift, but I convinced her.

I could notice her anxiety as we left the dungeon. She was acting rashly.

When we left the dungeon, I said goodbye to Mikoto and returned to the mansion. As I walked through the front door, I was greeted by Lili, who was on the mansion's large, comfortable couch.

"You took too long!"

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting." I patted her head affectionately and sat down with her.

I stayed with Lili briefly and then went to my room to shower.

After taking a shower and wearing a new outfit, I opened my system and then opened the [ Goddess Shop ] to look for the perfect sword for Mikoto. I had a lot of points.

The better the sword, the more Mikoto will like it. Impressing her is also something that will help me win her over.

 

You can read 10 extra chapters for 10$ here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

 

25