Chapter 169 – Hidden sex +18
2.1k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I put Mikoto in one of the empty rooms, I went to my room and took a cold shower before putting on new clothes and lying down to rest. It's not very late, but I'm feeling a little tired.

My dungeon visit and the alcohol had made me sleepy.

I lay down and closed my eyes, only to wake up the next day to someone lying beside me. It was Hestia. She was under my blanket, sleeping peacefully next to me.

She had sneaked into my bed during the night.

I looked at her cute face for a while before stroking her cheek. Hestia began to feel tickled, and her eyes slowly opened. She looked into my eyes, and her cheeks turned red.

"Good morning," I said to her with a smile. Hestia looked away and answered me before turning her back to me.

"Good morning..." She replied, looking a little embarrassed.

I hugged her from behind and touched her large, soft breasts. Hestia was wearing her usual dress, so I could slip my hand into her cleavage easily and begin to feel her directly.

"Hmm~~" Hestia moaned softly after I pinched her nipple. "..." I also started to touch her pussy with my knee. Hestia spread her legs for me to continue touching her.

Hestia's body trembled in my arms.

"Are you feeling good?" I said in her ear, causing every hair on her body to shiver. I started to give her little nips on the ear, making her feel goosebumps.

"Stop, it tickles." I ignored Hestia's words and gave her ear a weak bite again. Hestia gave a pleasant moan in response.

Between her legs, I could feel her panties getting wet. Her nipple was also hard between my fingers, and her breathing became heavier.

My cock is rock hard.

Hestia felt my cock poking her ass, so she started moving to tease me.

"Hmmm~~" When my cock popped out of my pants and touched her panties, Hestia moved closer, putting my cock between her thighs. She began to move, rubbing my cock against her panties.

She was moaning weakly and breathing hard. Hestia put her hands over her mouth so as not to make any loud sounds.

"Mikoto's still here... I... don't... want... her... to... find out... about... our... relationship..." She continued moving.

My breathing also started to become a little irregular. The texture of her panties and the liquid from her pussy made me horny enough to want to cum.

But I held back.

Realizing that I was reaching my limit, Hestia turned her face towards me and gave a provocative smile. Then, under the blanket, Hestia moved her panties, leaving her pussy exposed.

I could feel this with my cock, which began to touch her directly.

She continued to rub her pussy against my cock, now without her panties to get in the way.

"Hmmm~~ Hmm~~ That's good."

Hestia's hot, sticky pussy began to "dirty" my cock. The liquid from Hestia's pussy and my precum mixed and stained the bed sheet and blanket.

And while Hestia was enjoying herself, however, my cock slid inside her pussy. With a single strong movement of her ass, my cock went inside her.

"Hm!" Hestia moaned loudly and covered her mouth.

My cock was enveloped in her pussy and began to be crushed by her insides. The walls of her pussy contracted madly from the absurd pleasure she felt after my cock penetrated her in one strong and intense movement.

As I was already close to cumming, when my penis invaded her insides, and all that pleasure hit me, my mind went blank, and I hugged Hestia tighter, crushing her breasts with my hands.

My sperm invaded her pussy, and we both closed our eyes to enjoy the sensation.

However, while my cock was pumping out all that sticky liquid and Hestia's body was convulsing in my arms from her orgasm, the bedroom door suddenly opened. My eyes and Hestia's eyes went wide.

It was Mikoto.

With my cock still inside her pussy, Hestia took her hands away from her mouth and smiled.

"Good morning..."

The blanket covered our bodies; Mikoto didn't realize that under the blanket, my cock was penetrating Hestia's pussy, and her breasts were exposed.

Unlike Hestia, who was nervous about this situation, my cock got even harder inside her pussy when I saw Mikoto's confused expression.

Taking advantage of the situation, I closed my eyes and pretended to be still asleep. I then moved my hips slowly backward and then penetrated Hestia's pussy again.

"Hmm~~" When my cock reached its deepest part again, Hestia gave a weak moan.

"Goddess? What are you doing? Are you all right? Your face is very red."

"It's okay, don't worry! Don't get too close. Hmm~~"

As Hestia replied, I continued to move my hips. This situation was so exciting that I was going crazy.

 

You can read 10 extra chapters for 10$ here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

 

30