Chapter 43: Is That For Me?
1.2k 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 47 is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

He says he doesn’t really care, so I look through the refrigerator to see what is available and decide to make us a couple of five cheese omelets and hash browns.

As I’m prepping everything, he comes up behind me, slips his arms around my waist, and rests his head against mine. He pulls me a little tighter against him, and I rub his hands as I smile. He suddenly says, “Andrea Nichole Williams, you’re going to marry me.”

Smiling brilliantly, I turn around in his arms, wrap my arms around his neck and quietly reply, “Of course, I am. You didn’t really believe otherwise, did you?” He shrugs. “Honey, I’d have never given you my virginity if I didn’t intend to marry you. Other than my heart, it was the most precious thing I had.”

“Virgin or not, you are the most precious thing in the world to me.”

I smile as I tell him, “Flatterer. If you are trying to get me back into bed with you, it’s working.”

He laughs. “Damn straight I am… Umm, Andie, aren’t you worried about getting pregnant? We’ve made love seven times without protection today.”

I shrug. “I am, but then again, I’m not. Look, if I get pregnant, I will, and I’ll have her. I’ll love her just as much as any mother would, but that doesn’t mean that I’m going to toss out all my plans just because I have a baby. I’m still going to go to college, so you can help me take care of her when I’m in class, fair enough? Or, are you planning on abandoning us if I do get pregnant?”

He shakes his head. “No, I’d never do that. I love you, and I meant it when I said that you’re going to marry me.”

“Okay, then there’s no problem. Now give me a kiss and go sit down, you might not be hungry, but I’m famished.”

He grabs my butt in both hands and picks me up while I wrap my legs around his waist. He gives me a kiss that raises my heart rate and darn near curls my toes. A few minutes later, we break our kiss, and he sets me down.

“How do you do that?” I ask.

“Huh? Do what?”

“Simply kiss me and get me sopping wet. Not to mention this,” I point to my rock-hard nipples. I wiggle around and grimace. “Honey, please, go get me a washcloth. It’s not very pleasant to do something with love juice running down the inside of your thighs.”

He merely smirks at me, grabs me by my butt again, picks me back up, and sets me on the counter, then he removes my t-shirt and drops his shorts.

“Ooh, is that because of little ol’ me?” I ask with a sultry southern accent as my eyes almost sparkle. He nods. I open my thighs and hold out my arms to him. “Then, come to Mama.”

He snickers. “More like cum in Mama.”

I wink at him and grin. “That too, Love. That too.”

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

Suffice it to say, we made a large mess on the counter, or more accurately, I did. He carries me to the bathroom since I doubt I could walk yet, and we clean ourselves up. Then, we head back to clean and disinfect the counter so that I can finish making us something to eat. Once I have everything ready, I put the hashbrowns on one plate and both omelets on another, grab a fork, and walk over to the table, setting them down. Sitting down on his lap, I feed both of us, although I have to keep smacking his hands since he keeps teasing me.

Afterward, we’re cleaning up the minor mess in the kitchen when he asks, “Do you want to watch a movie?”`

“Like?”

“Whatever you want to watch.”

We finish cleaning and snuggle up on the loveseat as he hands me the remote. Pulling up the on-demand list. I scroll through and finally settle on ‘The Kissing Booth,’ since Brian and Alla had watched it on NetFlix, and she said it was cute and funny.

Which it ends up being. After the movie, I’m leaning back against the arm of the loveseat with my legs thrown over his as I lackadaisically surf through the menu. He begins massaging my legs, which is downright heavenly, and I tell him, “Mmm~ Don’t you dare stop.”

Thankfully, he doesn’t, although he does ask, “Andie, do you want to go on vacation with me this summer?”

“That might be fun. Where?”

“Mom and Dad rented a luxury house on a private island for their anniversary in June, but they said that they can’t go because of work and told me that I could use it instead.”

“Sounds wonderful, but who’s going?”

“Me, you, Brian, and Alla. Of course, that’s assuming your mothers will allow you two to go with us.”

I shrug. “It shouldn’t be a problem. Mom knows that I’m a big girl and that you’ll watch out for and take care of me. You’ll have to go with me to ask her though, you know that. When in June?”

“The 13th to the 19th.”

“Okay. Then next time you’re over, we’ll ask. Oh, you might want to prepare yourself. I’d already told Mom that I was going to give myself to you, and with me staying the night, well… She’s probably going to want to talk to you. Mom likes you, and she knows how much you care about me, so I doubt that she’ll be too rough on you, but she does want to be sure that you are serious about me. Simply tell her what you told me, and it’ll be fine. Alright?”

“Sure. I don’t have any problem telling her that. What about us?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean the unprotected sex.”

I shake my head. “Nuh-uh. Don’t you dare tell her. She’ll flip if you do, and I want you in one piece. Capiche?” He nods. “Good. Mom’s afraid that if I get pregnant, I’ll give everything up to raise her.”

“You keep saying her. A baby could be a boy, too.”

I shrug. “Can I help it if I want a daughter? Although, I’m more than willing to give you a son, too.”

He smiles. “Sounds good, but I think we’re getting a little ahead of ourselves talking about children. We’re still in high school, sweetheart.”

I raise my arms helplessly. “It’s not my fault that I know what I want. I want you, and I want a family.”

“You have me, but what do you say we wait to start a family. At least until we graduate college.”

“I have no plans to get pregnant anytime soon since I’d rather not get kicked out of Trinity. Speaking of religion, are you going to come to church with Mom and me tomorrow?”

“Do you want me to?”

I roll my eyes. “Definitely. I wouldn’t have asked otherwise.”

“Sure,” he says.

“Good. We’ll eat breakfast with everyone at my place.” Smiling flirtatiously, I almost purr as I ask, “For now, though, what do you say we move this massage to the bedroom? I have other places that need your attention.”

His answer is to smile, pick me up in a princess carry, walk upstairs to the bedroom, and toss me onto the bed, making me squeak and giggle. Pulling off the t-shirt, I open my arms to him. He almost tears off his shorts and quickly joins me in bed. It’s enough to say that we go through several condoms before we fall asleep.

[Sunday, May 26]

The alarm wakes us up at 6 this morning. I’m snuggled against Dan with his arm wrapped around me. Dan reaches over and turns it off. I yawn and sleepily murmur, “Good morning.”

“Good morning, Babe. You know, I could get used to this.”

“Uuunnnhh~,” I groan as I stretch my arms a bit. My muscles are a little sore this morning, but then again, that’s to be expected. Then, I ask, “Used to what? Screwing me senseless?”

“That, too, but I mean waking up with my beautiful woman cuddling me.”

My right leg is thrown over him, so I can easily tell just how much he likes waking up with me because he’s rock hard. Moving my leg, I lightly trace my fingers from his balls to his glans. Smiling coquettishly, I say, “I can tell.” He chuckles softly, and I ask, “Would you like me to do something about this?”

Smiling, he caresses my cheek, and mutters, “Hell to the yes.”

I giggle at his answer and shake my head. I kneel beside him, tuck my hair behind my ears, and then lightly trace my fingernails along the inside of his thighs, coming close to, but never touching his balls. His breathing quickens, and he gasps when I finally trace my nails around his balls. Spreading his legs a bit further apart, I climb in between them. Once I’m situated, I reach up to lightly trace my nails along his dick.

“Oh, God!” he moans, which makes my smile a bit bigger.

“No, not God, just your girlfriend,” I murmur seductively. Bending over, I grasp his dick, kiss his glans, and then circle it with my tongue.

“Jesus, Andie, you have no idea how good that feels!”

I giggle softly. “Oh, I wouldn’t say that, but if you like this, just wait.”

“Fuck, Andie, you’re driving me crazy.”

“Then I’m doing this right, but that’s enough talking.” I brush my long, silvery hair along his thighs for a minute, making sure to drag my hair over his balls and rock-hard dick. I pause to look up, and see that his eyes are closed, so I poke him with a fingernail, he grunts out an “Ouch!” I murmur, “Nuh-uh, love, you have to watch me.”

I lick his glans with the tip of my tongue, then lick my way down to the root. Then, I lick and kiss my way up to the extremely sensitive underside of his cock. I give some extra attention to the area, making him grunt and groan in pleasure. Then, I tease him a bit with some long slow licks up and down the shaft.

Breathing roughly as he looks at me, he reaches down and grabs my hair in both hands. Deciding that I’ve teased him enough, I finally wrap my lips around the head of his cock and begin to gently suck and circle his glans with my tongue. Fondling his balls with one hand, I slowly lower my mouth over him, taking him as deeply as I can.

I slowly bob up and down as I slip my hands under him and squeeze his butt. I can hear his breathing getting heavier, so I know he’s enjoying his first blowjob.

I stroke the root of his cock with my hand and swallow his shaft again. Swirling my tongue wildly around the sensitive underside, I can tell I’m driving him almost insane. He’s groaning and moaning from the pleasure, so I suck a bit harder, drooling and slobbering all over his rock-hard shaft, trying to make it as wet, messy, and noisy as possible.

“Oh, fuck, sweetheart! That feels so good,” he moans.

I smile for a moment, then return to sucking and bobbing on his cock, making slurping sounds as I do to excite him even more. What I read said that men love hearing erotic sounds when they’re getting a blowjob, and going by his reaction, they were right. His groans are getting louder, and his breathing more desperate. I suck even harder as I fondle and gently rake my nails along his balls again. His balls suddenly begin to draw up, a sign that he’s about to cum. I fully intend to milk him dry, so I lovingly continue. I glance up to see him staring at me raptly.

“Babe, I’m gonna cum soon, I can’t hold it much longer.”

I don’t answer him, merely sucking and bobbing harder and faster. My pace and intensity grow with each trip up and down his large shaft. Soon, his rock-hard dick begins to throb and twitch in my mouth.

Suddenly, he groans and says, “Ah, fuck, Andie! Cumming!” as his dick engorges even more, so I focus on his glans with my tongue. Then he explodes, pumping pulse after pulse into my mouth. The amount quickly fills my mouth, and I have to swallow repeatedly, not wanting to waste a single drop. He grabs my hair tightly and pushes me further down onto his cock.

Salty cum spurts against the back of my throat, making it impossible for me to breathe. I gulp it down as quickly as I can. Even so, he is cumming so much that it still fills my mouth. Just when I think he’s finished, his cock quivers again, and yet more creamy juice spurts out. I keep his dick in my mouth after the main part of his orgasm ends. Then, I begin sucking the tip to get the last few drops of cum out of his urethra, and he releases my hair and flops his head back on the pillow, breathing roughly, spent, and literally drained. I lovingly kiss the head of his dick and lick off the last drop of cum.

Moving up, I cuddle against him as I lay my head on his shoulder. It takes a few minutes for his breathing to even out, and then he says, “Wow, Andie. I know you’ve never done that before, so where did you learn how to do that?”

I giggle, kiss his neck, and then explain, “You aren’t the only one with a computer.”

He impresses me even more when he lifts my chin and kisses me, even though I just drank his cum. Then he says, “Thank God for computers, then.”

“Mhmm. Come on, we need to get moving. We have to clean up so we can go, or we’ll be late, and I don’t think you want to piss off my mom.”

Showering takes longer than it should since much of it is spent with him kissing, nipping, and feeling me up while I giggle and playfully slap his hands and various other body parts. Though, I did enjoy him washing my hair. If you’ve never had someone do it for you, I suggest you try it. It’s a rather sensual experience.

After we finish, He takes my towel away from me and begins to dry me, but way too roughly. So, I have to tell him, “Gently, honey. You can’t be that rough with me, or you’ll bruise me and damage my skin. Pat, don’t rub, okay?”

“Sorry, Sweetheart.”

I lift his chin and kiss him softly. “It’s alright, you didn’t know,” I tell him and smile.

Once he has me dry, I use a second towel to get even more water out of my long hair as he runs down to his parent’s room to get his mom’s hairdryer. Then he helps me blow-dry and brush out my hair, though I do have to teach him how to do it properly. If I’m going to be spending the night here very often, I’m going to have to buy one for myself to keep here. For darn sure, I need to keep a toothbrush here, too.

Then we dress, but in my case, without donning my still wet panties. It does make it easier to tease him since when we climb into my car to go back to my house, I pull the skirt of my dress far up on my thighs. Dunno why, but this captures his complete attention.

I guess I truly am a lusty little minx.

As always: A huge thank you to all my Patreons!

12