Chapter 49: Surprise!
594 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

He kisses me again, but suddenly stops and turns his head toward the door. Then, I hear it as well. Someone is outside of his bedroom, but we should be the only ones here for the whole weekend.

A light tap on the door, followed by, “Dan?” and then his mother opens the door. Her eyes widen when she sees us, and he shields me from her. She stands there for a few moments, then states, “Get dressed and come downstairs to the living room. I think we should talk.” She leaves and closes the door behind her.

His, “Well, that was unexpected,” makes me giggle. To me, this is a whatever. I’m not embarrassed that they know about us having sex. It’s natural. He loves me, and I love him, so in my opinion, there’s nothing wrong with it, even if we aren’t married.

I’m not about to put on my gown right now either, so when he gets up to dress, I follow him into the bathroom, clean my nether region and then walk to his dresser to get a pair of boxers and a dark-red t-shirt as he throws on a pair of boxers, shorts and a t-shirt. I’m definitely going to have to keep at least a couple of comfortable outfits to wear here because while this covers me, it does nothing to hide my nipples poking through the t-shirt.

We head downstairs to the living room and take a seat beside each other on the loveseat, and I curl up with my legs underneath me. Then Dan slips his arm around me and pulls me close, then says, “You wanted to talk to us?”

Keith nods and acidly asks, “Don’t you think it’s a bit soon for you to have sex?”

He may be angry, but I couldn’t care less, so I state, “No. Not at all. Dan loves me, and I love him. Sex is a natural part of being in love with someone.”

He almost sneers at me as he states, “So, you’re trying to trap my son into marriage by getting pregnant.”

I laugh loudly, which makes him even angrier, and he snarls, “What’s so damn funny?”

I continue to smile as I calmly say, “I’m hardly trying to trap him. I’m not ready to be a mother, and anyway, I take the pill.” Looking at Janet, I say, “Don’t try to tell me that you waited for marriage to have sex. You two grew up in the age of ‘Free Love,’ so I highly doubt you waited.”

She surprises me when she surreptitiously winks at me, and says, “No, we didn’t. Someone just thinks you are trying to take advantage of Dan.”

Dan jumps in with a, “Wait! What? Advantage of me?”

Keith nods. “You have a rather large trust fund that you’ll be able to access when you turn eighteen.”

I can’t help but laugh again. “Take advantage? First, I didn’t know that. Second, I have no need to do that because I have over a half-million dollars in my bank account, plus my mother gives me $500 a month in allowance. So, I have no need to take advantage of Dan or anyone else. Third, you seem to forget that Trinity is a rather expensive school to attend, and 99% of the people who attend there come from very well-off families. Most of the kids that go there probably have large trust funds, and I’m no different. You seem to misapprehend us having sex as an extension of our love for each other with me trying to use Dan for some reason. I’ll tell you right now: I want nothing from Dan that I don’t already have, namely, his love. Period. Point. Blank. End of statement.”

Janet laughs, and Keith glares at her. “I told you, didn’t I?”

He blows out his breath. “You did, but I still don’t trust her motives.”

“Jesus Christ, Dad! You think everyone is always trying to take advantage of everyone else!”

“Don’t you talk to me that way, young man!”

Dan snorts. “I think we’ve long gone past the point where you have anything to say in regards to my life. You and Mom have left me to my own devices since middle school. I stay out of trouble, I don’t drink and drive, nor do I do drugs. I also got decent grades before, but now they are even better since Andie is tutoring me. I’ll thank you to stay the hell out of my life.

“Anyway, if anyone is taking advantage, it’s me. Andie gives and gives to everyone and never asks for anything in return. You... you know nothing about her other than what she has told you, and that is only a tiny part of who she is.

“Look, I realize you two are busy with work, and I don’t have a problem with it either. You’ve always trusted me before, so what is different now? Other than I now have a girlfriend who I love and loves me in return. Nothing. Not a damn thing. We’re careful, Andie is on the pill, we have condoms as well. So, you have no reason to act this way.”

Janet says, “Honey, I believe we’re done here.”

“We most certainly are not,” he replies heatedly.

She looks at him and states, “Yes. We. Are. It’s obvious to me that they are serious about each other, and we were younger than they are when we first had sex. As long as they’re being careful, we shouldn’t butt in. Dan is right. We really have no room to tell him what to do after all this time, even if we are his parents.” She looks at us, “You two go along now. We’re going to bed.”

Back in Dan’s room, we close the door behind us, and I mutter, “Wow. He really doesn’t like me.”

Dan hugs me and murmurs, “He doesn’t really like or trust anyone. He’s a criminal defense attorney, so in a way, I understand the how and why he became like this. It doesn’t make it right, though.”

I turn around, wrap my arms around his neck, and look up at him. “Umm… Love, would it be alright if we get dressed and spend the rest of the weekend at my house?”

“Sure.”

“Good. Then grab your uniform and your suit for church tomorrow as well.”

After he kisses me, I let him go, and he begins packing his overnight bag along with his uniform and book bag. I think about dressing in my gown, but decide it would be too much of a pain to put it on for a twenty-minute drive, and then just take it right back off. Once he’s done, we head downstairs, and he leaves a note telling them he’s staying at my place. Then, we make our way out to his car.

On the highway, he tells me, “I’m sorry about all that.”

I shrug and reply, “You have no need to apologize for anything. Dan, would you be mad if I told you I really don’t want to be around your dad?”

“No, Babe, I wouldn’t. I love him, but he irks me all the time, too.”

“For me, it’s that I don’t really like being treated as if I’m some kind of con artist. I didn’t chase after you, or anyone else. I was content with the way things were going for me. You chased after me, remember?” I smile at the thought. Then say in a coquettish tone, “I did allow you to catch me, though.”

He raises my hand and kisses it. “And I’m very glad you did.”

I unbuckle my seat belt so I can lean over to nuzzle his cheek and then murmur, “Me, too, Love.”

Back at my house, I send Dan on up to my room as I head to Mom’s room to tell her that we’re here and explain why. I believe it might be needless to say, but it makes her angry. Of course, she tells me that she’d prefer it if we spend our nights together here from now on. I tell her not to worry because I won’t go over to his house when his parents are there and I’ll leave if they show up when I am. At least, until Dan’s father apologizes, which I think is highly unlikely. Then, I tell her goodnight and that I love her.

Upstairs, I find Dan waiting for me in bed already and quickly remove the t-shirt and boxers I’m wearing and drop them on the floor, then smile as I climb into bed on top of him. “Hello, my handsome man.”

He returns my smile. “Hi, yourself, gorgeous.”

You can guess what we spend the next couple of hours doing. Afterward, I set the alarm, cuddle against him, lay my head on his shoulder as he holds me, and I happily drift off to sleep.

 ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

Sunday, the alarm wakes us up early, we make love, then take a shower together, where he again washes and conditions my hair. I definitely love his attentive side, not that I don’t return the favor. My hair now falls to the bottom of my butt, so having someone else to wash it is rather helpful. Once we finish, he pats me dry with a towel, then blow-dries and brushes out my hair, then I fishtail braid it. Finally, I apply the minor makeup I wear when going to church.

I stand up, hug and softly kiss him. “Thank you. It’s a lot easier when you help.” I walk over into my closet as he begins dressing in his suit. I don a maroon bra and panty set, then slip on some sheer white stockings. Then pick out a burgundy short sleeve summer dress the skirt of which falls three-quarters of the way down my thigh, and my bright red open-toe strappy sandals with 3” heels. I look myself over in the mirror and feel as if my outfit is missing something. Walking back into the closet, I look around and finally spot a white beret and belt, then add them to what I’m wearing.

We head downstairs, and I don an apron and look through the refrigerator for ideas of what to make for breakfast. I settle on making a baked breakfast casserole. I sit down in his lap, facing him as it bakes, and we make out for a bit, then I lay my head against his shoulder as he simply holds me. I get up to check the progress of breakfast when Alla comes into the dining room with Brian. I’m surprised to see him here and look askance at Alla.

“Mom decided that she’d rather us be open about my sex life like you are with your Mom than take a chance of us getting into trouble.”

“You are taking precautions, right?” I ask.

“Don’t worry, Sis. We are. Mom took me to the doctor and got me on the pill, and we still use condoms as well.”

“Good.” I check on breakfast and see that it’s just about ready. “Hey, Sis, would you go tell our moms that breakfast will be ready in a few minutes?”

“Sure.”

She heads off, and Brian asks, “Well, what do you two want to do after lunch?”

“Dan is taking me shopping and to see a movie, but you two are welcome to join us.”

Alla comes back in and says, “Sounds good to me.”

Brian shrugs and says, “I guess we’re joining you.”

I smirk at him. “You do realize that you are going to have to put up with us from now on? I’m not going to allow you to keep my sister all to yourself.”

He laughs and Alla says, “Damn right, he isn’t.”

“Help me set the table,” I tell her.

As we do, she asks, “What are we shopping for?”

“New bikinis for our vacation getaway.”

So, we eat, go to church, eat lunch when we get back, and then head to the mall where Alla and I get three new bikinis each, which the boys happily help us pick out. They’re rather sexy. Then we go see John Wick Chapter 3. It was alright as far as I’m concerned, but the boys seemed to really enjoy it, so I didn’t mind, but still, I would have preferred something a bit more fluffy.

Back home, Dan hands me a brochure about East Sister Rock Island, which I will read later because Mom is yelling for us since dinner is ready. We eat dinner, make love, and then he takes a hot bath with me. After our bath, I curl up against him, give him a kiss, and tell him I love him. Then I get into my usual position with my head on his shoulder and quickly fall asleep.

As always: A huge thank you to all my Patreons!

11