Chapter 50: Finals
593 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter  is available for Patreons

If you enjoy this novel or have a suggestion, please leave a comment or message me to let me know! Thanks!

Join me on Discord

After my talk with Mom last night, Dan and I had a short conversation about us staying at his place, and we decided it would be best if we mostly stayed at my place.

[Monday, June 3]

Today is finals week and the last week of school as it lets out on the 7th.

Dan and I shower after the alarm wakes us up, then dress in our uniforms and head down to eat breakfast. Mom woke up before us because she’s in the kitchen making scrambled eggs with cheese, sausage links, and toast. After we eat and clean up, Mom puts Alla’s and my hair up for us.

Alla and I have to turn in our uniforms to Mrs. Jenkins this morning, so of course, we have them with us along with everything else.

Today is all about our final exams for classes. Of course, the final for English is a term paper that Ms. Reed randomly assigned subjects about. It took me two months of working on the darn thing on and off to complete it. For me, the rest of the exams are fairly easy, even if it’s a little stressful.

After school, Brian is taking Alla home, and Dan and I are heading to his house to gather clothes and the like for him, which he will be keeping in my room. Well, we did make love again before he packed enough things for this week. Thank Goddess that my Mom is so understanding and open-minded.

The rest of this week is merely half days. We spend those days cleaning everything up and turning in our books and laptops, as well as individual class parties.

Wednesday after school lets out, Alla and I head to the mall to buy an outfit for Friday evening since the cheerleaders are having a get-together that evening at Mia’s. It’s a dinner party so that means suits and ties for our boyfriends and cocktail dresses for us. Something Mom said that they did when she was a cheerleader at Trinity as well. It seems to be a tradition.

So, after I drop Dan off at home, Alla and I spend a couple of hours looking through several shops, trying on dresses here and there, and rejecting them for any number of reasons. Finally, in Nord’s, I find the one I want. A silk teal-colored sheath, backless, spaghetti strap mini dress with a somewhat deep v-neck.

After much more searching, Alla selects a chiffon emerald-green, halter, v-neck skater mini dress.

After that, we look for stockings to wear with them. Both of us decide to wear some ultra-sheer black Venetian-lace patterned stockings. For shoes, I choose maroon open-toe sandals with 4” stiletto heels. Alla didn’t buy any because she decided to wear her black open-toe strappy sandals with 5” cone heels.

[Friday, June 7]

Today is just one big get-together at school with pizza, sodas, and the like while we say our goodbyes and our report cards are handed out.

I glance at mine when I’m given it, all As, of course. On them, it also states our placement, and I placed 2nd for our grade. Alla got As and Bs and placed 13th; Dan got a C+ in history and the rest are As and Bs, which is a marked improvement, and placed 63rd; and lastly, Brian got a mix of As, Bs, and Cs, and placed 68th. In my opinion, all of us did really well since there are over 500 sophomores at Trinity.

The final event at school is the closing ceremony where the principal gives a short speech and tells us that she hopes to see all of us in August. Then she releases us and everyone cheers loudly.

I’ve definitely enjoyed having Dan stay with me this week, and no, it isn’t all about the sex, although that’s phenomenal. That man sure knows how to rock my world. For me, it’s more about being and getting closer to him and talking, cuddling, and spending time together. I won’t deny that we have sex, in fact, a lot of sex, but it isn’t just to feel good. It’s mostly about how close I feel to him when we do, and of course, I love waking up in his arms.

Quite often, when we get home from school, he peels me out of my uniform, and we make love. Okay, well, every day so far this week. What do you expect though? Both of us have raging hormones, and I don’t have to worry about getting pregnant, so of course, we would.

Today is no different, he peels me out of my uniform and makes love to me. Then we shower and soak in a hot bath together, something I truly love. After we dry off and make my hair look somewhat decent and not like some wild woman who’s never met a brush before, we cuddle and watch some anime until it’s time to get ready for this evening. Or, really, I should say me, because it won’t take him long to get ready, but it’ll take me over an hour. Hey, it takes time for us to look drop-dead gorgeous, so hush.

Anyway, I style my hair in a messy updo and apply eyeliner, mascara, a smokey metallic eyeshadow, blush, and finally, dark red lipstick and gloss. He gets up to start getting dressed when I do, although it still takes me longer. Once I’m finished, I check myself over in the mirror.

While I am, Dan comes up behind me, places his hands on my hips, and says, “Don’t worry, you’ll be the most gorgeous girl there.”

I laugh, then reply, “Thanks, but you might be a tiny bit biased.”

I can see him smile in the mirror. “Maybe so, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t true.”

I won’t go into a huge amount of detail about the dinner party and just say it was fun. Basically, we ate dinner, played a few games (I loved the murder mystery one, and Dan and I also solved it), and finally, we voted for next year’s Captain and Co-captain. Mia is going to be the Captain again and Olivia, the Co-captain. Next year, we’ll have to find someone to fill Victoria’s spot since she just graduated. All-in-all, we had a great time. Brian and Dan did talk for a bit, then invited all the girls and their boyfriends to spend the weekend down at the house. I’m glad they did, even if it does cut into our alone time.

After that, we head home.

The next day, Dan went home to get more clothes, and wouldn’t you know it, his parents were there. It makes me glad that I didn’t go with him. Anyway, his Dad jumped all over him, and that started a huge fight. Verbal, not physical. Then, it turned into his parents screaming at each other. Janet defended Dan staying over at my place, and Keith flipped out because he did. Her position was basically that Keith caused this by treating me the way he did, and she’d be right. Janet seems nice enough, but Keith? Nuh-uh. I don’t believe I’ve ever done anything to deserve that kind of treatment from him, even if we were caught making love at their house.

It took me quite a while to get Dan to settle down when he got back. I don’t blame him for being upset. I would be too. Personally, I believe his dad needs to chill out before Dan gets to the point of wanting nothing more to do with him. After all, some kids leave the house after they graduate and never look back because of things like that. Thank Goddess that my mom is nothing like that.

[Thursday, June 13]

The alarm wakes us up at seven this morning, and we get ready. Brian is supposed to be here at eight, and we’ll be taking his truck down to Marathon. Then, we have to go grocery shopping before we head to the island.

So, while we’re waiting for Brian, I make the three of us something to eat. He shows up shortly after eight, then Brian and Dan load everything into the back of his truck while Alla and I tell our moms goodbye.

Unfortunately, it’s raining intermittently during the drive down to Marathon, and it’s supposed to be like this all day. Just under an hour later, we arrive at Marathon and do our shopping, then head for the docks. The house has a boat that’s included with the price, but we are responsible for the gas. The same goes for the generator for the island.

Thankfully, it isn’t raining as everything is put in the boat and for the ride out to the island.

I suppose I should tell you a bit about it.

East Sister Rock Island is a quarter of a mile off the Atlantic shore of the city of Marathon. It’s a huge place with over 5,000 square feet of living space which includes the extremely large veranda, boat dock, helicopter pad, and so much more. The city of Marathon has numerous shopping centers, fine and casual dining with never a need to dress up. Approximately 45 minutes from Key West. And if you want to explore a reef, they are right off the island. The island itself is built on and surrounded by beautiful coral reefs.

It has a Bahamian-style house with nineteen sliding glass doors. Surrounding the house is a covered veranda that gives a spectacular 360-degree view. The house has three bedrooms and two baths which will accommodate eight comfortably, not that we will have that many people here. I love that it has an open kitchen and dining area. The entertainment center has an LCD TV which has satellite TV with every channel possible. There is also a pool table on the veranda so you can play with the sights and sounds of the ocean all around you.

The island is surrounded by a coral reef, which makes water sports hard to ignore. We can even go snorkeling and scuba diving from the island. Dan and I love fishing, which makes East Sister Rock Island ideal because innumerable kinds of fish are in the surrounding shallow sea. I can see Alla and I simply relaxing and enjoying the secluded island with our boyfriends. I especially want to watch the sun climb out of the ocean in the morning and sink into the ocean at dusk. To me, that is one of the most fantastic sights anyone will ever see.

So, once we arrive at the island, the boys carry our bags to the rooms while Alla and I carry the groceries into the kitchen and put them away. Then, we open all the sliding glass doors.

After that, we head to our rooms to change into our bikinis. Plans, as always, are subject to change since the moment I walk into the master bedroom, Dan snatches me up and tosses me onto the bed as I squeak in surprise. I frown as I glare at him, but I soon smile as I see his ‘devil may care’ grin. First, he undresses himself, then me as he nips, kisses, and licks me. Once he has, I surrender myself to the inevitable because I want him just as much as he wants me.

Two hours, five mind-blowing orgasms, him cumming in me twice, and a quick shower later, I’m in one of the rather small Brazilian string bikinis he picked out for me with my hair in a ponytail, and him in his swim trunks. I slip on some flip-flops, then we head to the living room and sit down on the sofa. I snuggle against him when he slips his arm around my shoulders.

Say what you will, but I love quiet times like this. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the time with my friends and my sister, but I’m happiest when it’s just me and Dan. It doesn’t matter what we’re doing, just being with him is enough for me.

Hence why I put up with that misogynistic prick, Kevin, who he calls a friend. Thankfully, Dan doesn’t hang out with him much when we’re together. Oh, I’m sure if I said something, he would stop hanging out with him, but why would I do that? He has his friends, just like I have mine, and maybe Kevin has his good points, too. Although, I have a hard time seeing anything other than what a patronizing ass he is. Goddess, I hope Dan didn’t invite him this weekend. Sorry, but he just rubs me the wrong way. If he did, I’ll just have to do my best to avoid him.

Anyway, Brian asks, “So what are we doing today?”

Alla replies, “I dunno about you two, but Andie and I are going to lay out and get some sun.”

They decide to do some fishing, so I told them that if they caught something, I’d make it for dinner, then Alla and I go out on the veranda, and after liberally slathering each other with sunblock, we lay down on some lounge chairs.

As always: A huge thank you to all my Patreons!

11