Chapter 3: Neal’s Tragedy
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After 2 years:

It’s been two years since he came to study in the city. As usual he is returning home for the holidays. He completed his intermidiate and now waiting for the results. 

Once they are out, he will be able to go for engineering, he alredy had a plan for courses he has to take also, there was someone to help him with it. For now unti the results are announced he thought to spend time with his parents, so he got an bus to his village.

Every time he came, he purchased some gifts for his parents. Now his lifestyle has changed a lot.

Now he had a little bit of money due to his aunt’s sister family and his talent.

Now he was able to help his family a little and also whenever he returns he helps his father with the craftsmanship.

At night:

Dheer forged a sword previously which he wanted to test. So he came to his usual place at the pond. His father does make swords and knives, also some other farming tools for villagers. The other villagers nearby also visit and buy them. The knives, axes and swords are used for farming, hunting animals, also when they go to forest they cut some trees and branches.

There are two more metal workers, who are good in the vicinity.

Today as usual he came to the pond to have fun. Before coming, he enquired about his childhood friends, but they did not yet return from the city, so he came alone. After swimming until the moon rose in the sky he came out from the water and lay back looking at the stars, it was a beautiful sight which was not available in the cities.

He took out the sword he made and tested it on a nearby tree. The tree was cut in two with a single chop smoothly.

“Hmm nice” he smiled looking at the blade.

He waved it twice in the air. There was a buzzing sound and then it cut two more trees swiftly.

For the fourth time, he concentrated deeply and slashed through the air. Suddenly a burst of energy erupted from the sword.

Dheer was dumbstruck looking at the energy burst, it slashed three trees in a row.

“Woh!” I need to keep it down he thought.

“Finally found it” suddenly a voice was heard from surrounding.

The voice was strong and powerful. Dheer came to his senses and looked around finding a man standing in the shadows of the trees.

“As I thought it was here, but an ignorant fool just corrupted its holiness by touching it” a tall strong built man was standing a little distance away from Dheer. He was handsome, with great muscles. His eyes were sharp and cruel.

“You ignorant fool give me the locket and get on your knees to apologize” he said.

“Who...Who are you?” asked Dheer, he was little shocked to see the person, he was also stunned to see him standing in the air.

“A mere mortal questions me, you are dead” said the man fiercely, he threw a knife at him.

Dheer put his hands up in fear, out of thin air a shield appeared and placed right in front of the knife. The knife was deflected easily.

The man was shocked by the sudden appearance of the shield.

“I don’t know who you are or what you did to make the shield appear right before you, but you are dead” his voice arrogant and commanding.

“Who are you and why are attacking me?” asked Dheer. He understood that the man did not come in a friendly way.

The man took four pointed wheels and threw it at Dheer, who quickly caught the shield to defend himself. One of the blades hit the shield while the other, cut his skin on the left cheek and ear.

“AAAHHHHH” Dheer felt so much pain as he shouted. He got angry and waved his sword without thinking, energy burst forth froth sword slashing right at the man. The man quickly defended himself, but still a small scratch was visible on his cheek.

The man was enraged “A mere mortal rebels against me” he shouted and summoned a spear which he threw right at him.

Suddenly a panicky voice shouted “DHEEEERRR”, it was Neal, who came looking for his son.

He saw someone throwing a spear at his son and jumped in a hurry to save him. The spear pierced through his right shoulder. Neal shouted in pain.

"ARGGG***" 

0