Chapter 17: Double Blonde Homicide (Connie Sinclaire)
44 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the wealthy young pharmacist floors the acceleration, putting the horsepower of his delux V8 engine on full display and sending the sports car zipping down the street, the fun-loving Connie lets out an exuberant yelp, the thrill causing her chest to pound wildly. Before long, they've arrived at their destination: A towering luxury hotel with an elegant marble statue in front, fully lit and shooting glistening fountains in four different directions.

The car screeches to a halt directly in front of the grand, red-carpeted entrance. Hoskins steps out and opens the passenger door for Connie as he hands the keys to the parking valet.

As the pair enter the hotel with their arms linked, Connie lets out an astonished gasp at the grandeur of the lobby, lifting her eyes at the ceiling reaching several floors high and adorned with shimmering chandeliers.

"Doctor Hoskins, glad you could make it. This way please, sir."

A middle-aged man dressed in a tux greets the entrepreneur with a slight bow and ushers the pair into a ballroom, no less grandiose than the lobby from whence they entered. The lower-hanging ceiling of the ballroom is adorned with ballons, confetti, and other forms of New Year's Eve decor. The room itself is filled with prominent people, carrying on conversations while sipping champagne and plucking samples from hors d'oeuvres trays in the hands of well-dressed waiting staff.

"Oh, look! There's that senior biotech engineer Karen interviewed earlier... And there's the president of Midnight Maritime Transports, I've been meaning to ask him for an interview!"

Connie leans over and whispers excitedly to Hoskins.

"Well, then. I must have you meet him. Come on."

Connie locks her arms tighter with Hoskins, full of giddiness as they approach the stocky businessman with the dark twirling mustache. Hoskins glances at his date, pleased with her reaction, as he introduces her and informs the president of Connie's eagerness to meet him, which the man reciprocates with a hearty laughter. While Connie zealously chatter away, Hoskins takes the opportunity to slip away into the crowd, grabbing two glasses of champagne off a nearby hors d'oeuvres tray, and deftly slips two pills into one of the drinks, which instantly dissolve in a cloud of bubbles. He returns to his date, still engrossed in her conversation, and hands her the glass.

"My, you two are getting along quite nicely. I suppose I must be wary of you stealing away my lovely date, Mister Paparago."

"Hehe, no way. You're not pawning me off that easily."

Connie giggles impishly as she warps her arm around his and takes a sip of the champagne, continuing to chatter away as she repeatedly take small sips of the wine. Hoskins stands just besides her, side-eyeing her closely with a hopeful smirk as the unsuspecting blonde newswoman slowly empties her tainted glass.

Soon, the special blend of the famed pharmacist's date rape drug and aphrodisiac begins to take its effect on Connie as she begins to feel both dizzy and incredibly aroused. She starts to slur her words and staggers a bit into the arms of her date, who feigns a look of geniune concern.

"Are you alright, love?"

"Oh... yes, I think so, heehee... Would you excuse me a moment? I need to use the ladies' room..." 

Suppressing the tingling sensation between her legs, Connie gently taps the supposed gentleman on the shoulder and wobbles off. Hoskins, sensing his opportunity, politely dismisses himself from the prestigious company and stalks after her from a distance.

As soon as she is safely in the privacy of the washroom, Connie quickly looks around to make sure nobody is there and rushes into an empty stall, close the door behind her, hitches up her skirt, and plops down on the toilet with a moan of relief. She looks down and sees a glistening wetness starting to form in the opening of her crotchless knickers.

Unable to control her sudden arousal, she licks her fingertips, spreads her legs, and begins to finger herself vigorously, moaning, twitching, and wincing with rapid flicks of her well-manicured fingers across her dripping flaps.

Not enough. I want more.

Desperate to suppress her raging urge, the horny blonde reaches down and fumbles in her handbag until she retrieves the mini portable hair curler. Holding it against her watering slit, she begins to rub the pink rod-shaped end of the curler up and down, sliding the tip of the rod inside her with a slurp and a soft involuntary yelp escaping from her lips. She begins to work the pink shaft in and out of her vagina, pushing a bit further in each time with a slightly louder moan or yelp.

She pleasures herself for a bit longer until the tip of the rod begins to push up uncomfortably against her contraceptive. Overwhelmed by the urge to drive her makeshift sex toy deeper in, she momentarily extracts the rod, spreads her libia wide open, and carefully withdraws the sticky diaphragm, dropping it into the toilet without a second thought.

As Connie dives right back into pleasuring herself, the young pharmacist has tiptoed into the ladies' washroom and has been spying on her from the gap in the stall. Hoskins can feel a raging hard-on pushing aggressively against his well-pressed dress pants and prepares to push open the stall when he hears the door to the washroom open. He quickly tucks himself behind the door as two other women enter to use the sink, slipping out while their backs are turned. He would have to find another way to get some alone time with this horny and ready blonde bimbo.

Meanwhile, hearing the chattering of other people in the washroom, Connie snaps back to her senses and quickly cups a hand over her mouth to suppress the moans. She slowly extracts her rod, letting out a muffled yelp as it pops free from her dripping pussy, which hasn't escaped the notice of the women outside.

"Oh? Is there someone else in here?"

Connie quickly stands up and smoothes over her little black dress, composes herself, and exits the stall, exchanging a pleasant smile with the posh ladies as she washes her hands and returns to the party. As she retuns to the ballroom, Hoskins greets her as if none the wiser to her naughty acts.

"Are you alright, my dear Connie?"

"Mmhm... actually, I might need to lay down for a bit. Maybe I've had a bit too much to drink..."

Still slightly dizzy and aroused and not wishing to make a fool of herself, Connie tells him plainly.

"Well, if you'd like..."

Hoskins links arms with her and walks her to the lobby, where a young man in a vest, perhaps no older than twenty, stands behind the counter.

"I have a suite reserved for the evening. How would you like to head on up and get away from this crowd for a bit."

"Oh... sure! That sounds splendid!"

Impressed by his generosity, Connie blithely agrees as Hoskins acquires his room key from the young staff and brings his female companion up in a luxury lift that goes directly to the upper echelon.

As they reach the large padded door to the suite, Hoskins hands her those same two pills from before.

"Take these when you get inside. It'll pep you up in no time at all. I'll give you a minute alone to spruce up."

"Oh, why thank you, my good doctor."

Connie lets out a soft giggle and staggers in as Hoskins holds open the door for her. She turns to give him a little wave with a gracious smile and blows him an alluring kiss as he closes the door behind her without entering. Hoskins walks away, popping open a bottle of pills for himself.

Inside the luxury suite, Connie pours herself a cup of water and swallows the pills without reservation. As she glances about admiring the lavish room, she feels herself becoming even less conscious than before as her sex drive is flying off the charts. She stops in front of a full length mirror and runs her fingers through her wavy golden locks seductively, admiring the intoxicated blonde beauty blowing a flirtatious kiss and giggling back at her. She presses her soft breasts against each other and begins to slide her palms down across her swaying body, moaning and touching herself.

Suddenly, a figure appears in the mirror behind her. Connie lets out a soft gasp before quickly realizing it was the good doctor, who whimsically plops a red Santa hat atop her head. She spins around like a ballerina and puts her palms against his chest, giggling.

"Oh, my! You've startled me, Santa Hugh. I thought you were still outside."

"My apologies, my dear. Are you feeling better?"

"Mm... to be quite honest. I think the effects haven't kicked in yet..."

("Oh, it's kicked in alright.")

"Well then, perhaps taking a seat will do you some good."

Hoskins leads her by the hand and gently guides her to the king-sized bed, sitting her down on the edge of its velvety sheets.

"Oh, this bed feels so nice... you must sleep really well here, heehee..."

Connie giggles drunkenly as she runs her red-manicured fingers across the silky surface. Meanwhile, Hoskins slowly slides his hands from her arms, across her waist, along her slender legs covered in black hosiery, until he is kneeling at her feet with his hands on her high heels, where he has a front row view under the little dress at the moist, bare pussy glistening in between the crotchless knickers. 

"Maybe you can give it a try, here."

With that, Hoskins lifts up the drunken newswoman's legs by the ankles, causing her to let out a soft excited yelp as she falls backward onto the plush mattress, bouncing slightly on her back as the festive hat flies off and her long blonde locks unfurl over the sheets. 

"Comfortable?"

Hoskins leers up her dress as his hands slowly begins to push her legs apart with little resistance, slithering their way further up her thighs.

"Mmhm... I must say, I've never lain on such a... oh!"

Connie lets out another soft yelp as the pharmacist's finger rubs up against her slit. The dazzling blonde has been the object of adoration for many hopeful chaps in the past, and though occasionally flirtatious, the professional newswoman does have a fiesty side that has always taken a certain pride in not being an easy lay for predatory men. But at this moment, in the presence of this wealthy entrepreneur and his irresistible charm, supplemented by the drugs she unwittingly consumed, she is barely her usual self and offers no opposition to his advances. She spreads her legs obediently as Hoskins toys with her already dripping wet pussy before sliding two fingers in and out of her vagina. Connie squirms and moans passionately as her date fingers her eager cunt.

After a while, Hoskins leans forward, burying his face between the thighs covered in sheer black nylon and strapped with a black garter, and proceeds to eat her out. Connie rolls her bright green eyes back with ecstatic pleasure and moans delightfully as the tongue skillfully twirls its way into her, swirling about the inner wetness and stimulating her from different angles.

"Oh god~~♥ This feels amazing. Oh god I love it so much~~♥"

Down in the ballroom, prominent guests begin to make toasts one after another with Christmas music serenading festively in the background. The clock strikes 11:30pm.

"♪ Come and get your Christmas present~~ ♬ Close your eyes and make a wish~~ ♪"

"Oh god~~♥ Oh god~~♥ Oh god~~♥"

The king-sized bed squeaks faintly as Connie lies on her back, her legs wrapped tightly around Hoskins' bare hips as his pants is pulled down to his knees. His pulsing cock, enhanced in size and power by his own sex pills, is fiercely ramming the submissive blonde beauty while he pins her hands together against the bedpost, just below a mirror on the wall. Connie moans and yelps erotically as her breasts bounce back and forth, springing free from her little black dress as both spaghetti straps droop from her shoulders, her body being rocked so hard that the stilettos flip off and land on the carpeted floor.

"Oh god~~♥ Oh god~~♥ Yes~ Yes~ Yes~! ♥"

"♫ If you've been a really good boy~~ ♩ I will be your special dish~~ ♫"

Down in the ballroom, the venerable Mister Paparago makes a brief speech about ushering in a new age in the coming year. The clock strikes 11:45pm.

"Oh~~!♥ Oh god~~!♥ Oh god~~!♥ Yes! Yes! I love it! Yes! ♥  Harder! Harder! Ah! Ah! Ah~~~!♥♥"

"♩ Ooh, baby, baby, underneath the mistletoe~ ♫ Oops, baby, baby, very sexy in the snow~ ♪"

The king-sized bed squeaks about loudly and sways back and forth, threatening to collapse under the intense love-making as Connie faces the bedpost on all fours, her garter belt fully exposed as the dress is hitched up to her waist. Her creamy bare breasts rock back and forth with the top part of the dress also pulled down to her waist, leaving little to modesty as her date mercilessly plows her doggy-style. Connie has her legs spread wide open for him as she wails and squeals like a female dog in heat. She pants with her salivating tongue hanging out, her glazing green eyes rolled upwards and barely able to maintain eye contact with the sex-driven blonde nympho smiling seductively back at her in the bedpost mirror.

"♬  Yeah, baby, baby, take the reins and hold on tight~~♪ This could be your lucky night, whoo~~ ♫"

Equally aroused by the unsatiable libido of his blonde sex goddess, Hoskin reaches forward with both hands, yanking her head back by the hair and pulling back one of her arms, he drives the enormous girth of his veiny shaft further into her dripping box, stretching her tight pussy and sending the young woman into a series of high-pitched sensual screams, moans, and wails as he rails her deeply. His pelvis smashes against her hips with sounds of flesh pounding together as he delivers one powerful thrust after another, reddening her erect ass cheeks.

"♫ Yeah, yeah, yeah~~ It's Christmas~~♪"

"Oh god~~!♥ Oh god~~!♥ I'm coming~~! ♥  I'm coming~~! ♥ Oh yeah~~! ♥ Oh yeah! Oh yeah~~! ♥ Oh god~~!♥"

Connie gapes her mouth wide and lets out an exhilarated scream as she reaches orgasm, her body seizing and quivering intensely as an enormous gusher of squirt erupts forth with her climax, soaking her sex partner's ramming rod, spraying over her sheer black nylon hosiery, and soaking the bedsheets with her love juice.

"♫ 1, 2, Santa Claus is coming~~♪ 3, 4, Filling up my stocking~~♬"

Watching this blonde sex doll lose control causes Hoskins' arousal to skyrocket as he edges on his own climax, despite the sex pills that supposedly should make him last hours. He finds his pelvis tightening as his massive shaft pulses. He tightens his grip on the handful of golden locks, and with one final grunt and a powerful thrust forward, he drives his man meat as deep as he can and pumps an enormous load into her, filling up her pussy with ropes of thick white cream.

" ♬ 5, 6, Everybody's popping~~ ♫ Christmas, Christmas, Christmas, wow~~♪"

As the pair simulataneously climax, Connie collapses onto the bed with her soaking thighs and dripping pussy still propped up in the air. She takes heavy gasps and glances back with glaze-filled eyes.

"Oh, wow... that was... I've never had such amazing... but wait... did you cum ins...?"

She suddenly realizes her tragic mistake of having discarded her contraceptive and allowing a practical stranger to empty his load into her unprotected womb. She turns her head to voice her protest, but instead lets out a horrified scream with her eyes widened in shock.

With his dick still inside her, Hoskins glances straight ahead and sees the reflection in the mirror that has caused Connie's sudden panic: That handsome facade of his facial skin peeling away, as if made of wax melting under intense heat, revealing the hideous visage of a different man with a set of bulging eyes like a toad. The bridge of his nostril collapse to reveal a wide, flat fleshly chunk pressed tightly against his blistery face oozing with pus. His thick, wide lips gaping with jagged teeth. All of it in no way resembling the man known as "Doctor Hot Skin".

"Oh...oh my god! Your face!"

Alarmed by the unrecognizable man inside her, Connie tries desperately to crawl forward and pull away. Hoskins thwarts her attempt by yanking back on her lush golden hair, and with the other hand tearing away the remaining facial facade.

"This is my real face. What? You don't like it? I knew superficial slags like you wouldn't want anything to do with this!"

Hoksins tosses the shed skin like a grotesque fleshly mask besides the frantic blonde, who lets out another terror-stricken scream.

"No! No! Get away from me!"

In an attempt to hush her, Hoskins hurls her on her back by the hair and grabs a nearby pillow, smothering her before she can get up from the bed and muffling her scream. As the asphyxiating blonde desperately kicks her nyloned feet about and pushes up on the pillow with all her might, Hoskins frantically glances around to look for something that would silence her permanently now that his facade has been exposed. He spots her handbag on the nightstand and reaches over with one hand, fumbling about while fighting with the struggling blonde until his hand touches a rod-shaped object. He fishes out the electric hair curler, pull away the pillow, and jam it between the screaming blonde's gaping lips as hard as he could, ramming it down her throat.

As Connie lets out a gurgling gag, Hoskins quickly switches on the curler and turns it on max. Connie convulses violently as the heating curler scorches her mouth and jolts her whole body, twitching about with tears running down her face, smearing her mascara. With one final quiver, the helpless blonde's thighs tenses as she creams herself, a fresh burst of squirt erupts forth from her gaping vagina.

As Connie's mostly nude body falls limp, her head tilts over to the side, a stream of tears from her lifeless eyes washing down her face as the electric hair curler remains fuming in her mouth, now simmering with smokey foam and streaming with blood. 

"What a shame, my lovely Connie. If only you weren't such a shallow whore..."

Hoskins, now in his true, hideous form, gently combs a hand through her disheveled golden locks, pushing strands of hair away from her stiff, terrified face, and then stoops down, burying his face between her thighs to finish eating out the fresh cream still gushing from the corpse.

"♪ Make the magic last forever~~♬ Have a cheeky Christmas time~~♫"

Downstairs, the array of guests let out a joint celebratory shout as they count down.

"Three! Two! One!"

The clock strikes midnight.

"Happy New Years!!"

1