Question
224 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we reach this critical part in the story, I find myself at a crossroads. It's mostly me wanting to do multiple endings again, like a lot of my other stories. I just like these characters too much and while I wouldn't change up most of the upcoming arcs that much that I already have envisioned. It just doesn't seem right to me to end them with painful rejection. 

Maybe that's just my writing style or maybe I just feel too bad for fictional characters and the readers who've grown to love a lot of them. So I just want to pose the question of what you, the audience, would prefer. I'll have a poll on if you'd prefer more endings or not, but also would like to hear thoughts on the whole concept.

Thanks to those who've already put in their thoughts on the last chapter. And special thanks to MrWirelessCaller for giving me the idea of consulting people. I'll be taking a short break to think on this (kind of like Iruka during the last arc) and still hope to have this story finished before the year is over. 

Multiple Endings?
  • Yes Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No Votes: 5 31.3%
Total voters: 16 · This poll was closed on Nov 11, 2022 09:01 PM.
4