Story 1: Frustrated Housewife part-1
3.2k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Story 1: Frustrated Housewife part-1

 

“Husband it has been a long time since you did it with me.

 

My body is feeling hot all over so can we do it for one round at least.”

 

A woman with hot curves wearing some sexy underwear and a transparent camisole nightwear asked her husband in a sexy begging voice…

 

“Mohini, you know I have to go to work tomorrow early in the morning and I am already tired.

 

Use those sex toys that I have brought you to satisfy your urge…

 

We will plan it in a few days and I will take a break.

 

Then we can go on as many rounds as you want….”

Speaking some nonsense Mohini’s husband Vilas went back to sleep.

 

Mohini who was very frustrated in her sex life moved out of the bed and went to take satisfy her lust using those toys and some porn movies.

 

“Even if you have a vacation at most you will fuck me 2 times and it will all be over within 6 minutes.

 

What is the point of saying all of this nonsense….”

 

She closed the door behind and made her way to the computer room and took a box from the closet.

 

This contains a dildo that is as small as the dick of her husband and it did not have any other stimulator that can stimulate her ass hole.

 

She tried her best to excite herself to quench her lust.

 

Instead it relieving her lust it has grown more and more that cannot be satisfied by a dildo any more.

 

She wanted a real thing to fuck her and fill her up with love to relieve her from the sweet pain of lust.

 

………..

 

It has been a year since they were married and it was a traditional marriage.

 

Whatever happened before the marriage, Mohini became a good wife that cared about her husband after marriage.

 

But her first night was a disappointment as the dick of her husband was small and weak for her to have fun.

 

Well he can impregnate her but it will never be able to satisfy her desire quench her lust.

 

When she was accepting the fact and managing with just the small and weak dick of her husband something happened.

 

Her husband changed to a job with heavy work that made it impossible for her to get even that minimum of happiness.

 

From the last 6 months she was very frustrated that her husband fucked her less than 6 times and all the times it over in less than 3 minutes.

 

This did not give Mohini any chance to cum with satisfaction.

 

All these things frustrated her over and over.

 

Because of her disappointment she asked her husband Vilas to buy her a sex toy.

 

At first he was reluctant but he soon bought her one which looked just like his dick.

 

This frustrated her even more.

 

This small thing, can it even satisfy her.

 

She has a very tight body that has special traits.

 

She found that she has a special constitution that would not make her figure go away even if she ages and her holes will always be tight.

 

The second thing she found is that she has a hymen that would form back or repair back again when she gave it a rest for a week.

 

This is a very rare case where there was once a prostitute that was deemed as a virgin when a doctor tested her in 1500’s.

 

This case was so famous that it was even used in many famous novels and some world famous detective novels of Holmes.

 

Similar cases happened through the world but there are less than 10 women with the same constitution as her.

 

She has buried this secret from all the people and the doctor that tested her was her old friend called Kamini.

 

…………

 

After pleasuring herself for some time she finally put the small dildo away and went back to sleep after a small bath.

 

In the morning next day, she woke up with the urgent calling of her husband Vilas.

 

“Mohini quickly get up…”

 

Mohini with her beautiful sleepy face spoke.

 

“What happened, Vilas…?”

Vilas spoke with impatience.

 

“I got a call in the early morning that there will be a special meeting in the nearby city.

 

I have to quickly catch the train and also I will come late at night today…..”

 

With just the first two sentences Mohini got the gist of what is happening.

 

She was frustrated in the very morning just when waking up because of Vilas.

 

But being a good house wife she has to act and make arrangements for her husband.

 

So she moved on and immediately immersed herself in the work.

 

Just after an hour Vilas left and the house was silent except for her.

 

The house is a 1000 square feet one that was on the land with neighbors on the three sides and road on the other side.

 

Vilas bought this house in finance which he would be paying for another 5 years.

 

As for the neighbors they are a few couples of various ages and none of the men are good as they eye her body whenever she goes out for drying her clothes.

 

Most probably they are jerking off their dicks looking at her hot sweaty body and her bouncing boobs when she was drying the clothes.

 

For some reason the wires for drying clothes were a bit higher than her height and she is required to lift up her hands high to put the clothes on those wires.

 

She has seen those middle aged man looking through the windows many time from the blind angle.

 

…………

 

Well they will not be at home on all days but only on some days where they are on leave or something else…………

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 2 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6