Story 2: Husband’s Assistant part-3
1k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Story 2: Husband’s Assistant part-3

 

He did not give Mohini any time to speak and hang up the phone.

 

He seems to be drunk and when Mohini looked at the time it was already 8 PM in the evening.

 

She did not cook anything as she was in a dazed state thinking of many things.

 

She wave very much dissatisfied with her husband in both sex life and in normal daily life.

 

But she cannot do anything as she did not have any money to back her up.

 

Well her father’s family was a middle class family that gave a few million of money worth of cash, land and gold as dowry.

 

But all of this is in the hands of her husband and her father in law that was also perverted.

 

She cannot get any of that money for her use right now and has a little with her that she sneaked behind without her husband knowing.

 

She has a private back account that Vilas know but he don’t know how much there is in it.

 

She is seriously considering how to earn some money right now.

 

Well she doesn’t want to be a prostitute.

 

But she can get the money that her husband and father in law have take from her through sneaky means.

 

First thing is first she suddenly remembered that she did not eat dinner and was very hungry.

 

She immediately ordered some biriyani online which was delivered quickly.

 

She put on a low v cut white one piece that made her look like an angle.

 

The delivery man looked at the deep cleavage and the bountiful mounds of Mohini as he delivered the food.

 

The entire time his eyes were on her boobs as Mohini gave him the money taking out from behind the dress in her chest area.

 

He received the money and took a deep smell that has the sweet woman smell on them and counted.

 

He looked a little embarrassed and asked.

 

“Madam, you did not give me any tip.”

 

Mohini smiled and said

 

“You just feasted your eyes on my boobs which is a great tip for you.

 

Do you want more?”

 

The delivery man was a little embarrassed and was about to turn around but was stopped by Mohini’s words.

 

“Well if you deliver more food next time at a little lower cost I will give you a special tip.

 

Come inside to get the advance.”

 

The sales man did not promise anything and came into the house with an excited face.

 

Mohini looked at his excitement and said.

 

“Since you liked my breasts so much I will let you touch them.

 

That will be you advanced payment.”

 

The delivery man’s mind was blank for a moment but it was replaced by a lewd smile as he asked.

 

“Can I suck on your nipples as advanced payment?”

 

He knows that he cannot ask her to fuck her as some things take time to complete.

 

Right now he can only start at the small things.

 

Mohini was taken aback by the quick thinking of this delivery man.

 

He should have seen housewives that would show their bodies for fun and give some special tips like her.

 

Well this is good too as he would not speak of this to other people.

 

As for blackmailing like things it is not a problem as the government believes in the words of the woman than that of man.

 

If he did some nasty things then he would be held accountable for the things without a problem for her.

 

Well her live will be stained but in this world where woman are very low in number than men it is hardly a problem for her to get another man.

 

With these thoughts she slid down her dress a little, with the suppressing force gone her big melon like boobs rushed out.

 

This is confirmation to what the delivery man asked her.

 

He can suck on her nipples.

 

He did not waste any time as he moved closure leaned forward and started to play with one of her boobs with her hands and then sucked the other one’s nipple.

 

He did not that for five minutes when Mohini finally stopped him.

 

He doesn’t want to part with her boobs but he cannot stick to her as he has to go back for other deliveries.

 

Mohini generously gave him a lip kiss and sent him away with her breasts bare naked standing near the door.

 

As she locked the door she went to the bathroom to wash the pungent smell of that delivery man left after sucking her nipples and her mouth.

 

After cleaning she went to eat the food that she got which was quite good.

 

By the time she is done it was already 10 PM in the Night.

 

She washed the dishes and went to the hall waiting for her husband while watching a TV show or something like that.

 

“Knock” “Knock”

 

Someone knocked on the door.

 

Mohini know that it was her husband.

 

So she went to open the door.

 

Behind the door her husband was in a drunken state, unable to walk on his own.

 

His assistant Girish is helping him stand…

 

Mohini immediately moved out after opening the door wide and went to support her husband on the other side.

 

Well the hand of the assistant that was on the other side is right next to her soft breasts that made the assistant blush a little.

 

But he did not speak as he enjoyed the soft touch and he thought that Mohini will also not notice.

 

So he wanted to naturally touch her while helping her husband stand and move into the house.

 

Mohini noticed this but did not say anything.

 

She thought that he should have noticed that she is not wearing any bra inside.

 

She knows that her husband’s assistant has long eyed her but was silent because he doesn’t want to lose his job.

 

Since her husband will not wake up till morning tomorrow after drinking like this then she can try and trap Girish here and have some fun in the night………

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to story 2 complete chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4