Chapter 1: Ruined Innocent Student part 1
2.2k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Ruined Innocent Student part 1

 

It is the start of the final year of the high school.

 

All the students are at the last but one year of their teenage.

 

All the females are emitting attractive pheromones subconsciously from their recently developed curvy bodies.

 

While the men are like the hungry wolfs, craving for lust looking at the curves of these women jerking their hot d*cks.

 

There is an innocent woman in the class named Lisa.

 

She has a childhood sweet heart, who is also her current boyfriend called Richard.

 

Richard is a baseball player and is currently in good form in the school board with special coaching.

 

Their high school is in a spring breeze town near New York.

 

Their peaceful days are happening as they spend their happy time together.

 

She did not have any thoughts on s*x or any other things.

 

Well on her eighteenth birthday she has lost her virginity to Richard as they were on a great joy.

 

That was the first time for both of them.

 

That incident is when Richard came to celebrate Lisa’s birthday with a cake and dinner.

 

Since Lisa cannot be outside for a long time because of the restrictions of her parents she has to return home before 9 PM in the night.

 

That day they went to a secret place in the woods which they found in their child hood.

 

This place has a nice view of the entire town and there is a big flat rock that was smooth enough for them to sit or sleep comfortably.

 

This is their favorite spot where they usually come since child hood.

 

This is where Richard proposed to Lisa.

 

This is where they had their first kiss too.

 

Now this is where they both will have their first time too.

 

After wishing her happy birthday, Richard started to kiss Lisa on her lips.

 

He slowly started to strip her and Lisa started to strip him as they kissed each other passionately.

 

Finally both of them are in their birthday suit kissing passionately with each other.

 

Richard started to fondle Lisa’s boobs and started to suck on her n*pples as they each enjoyed each other’s body.

 

Lisa started to moan as she became so excited that she cannot control her voice and moaned.

 

“Ahaaa”

 

“Humm”

 

“Yeah…”

 

Richard is also started to grunt and moan as it was his first time too.

 

They both were too inexperienced as they started to couple and discover new things.

 

Richard started to lick all over Lisa’s body especially her little p*ssy and her clitoris.

 

At the same time Lisa also started to suck on Richard’s hot d*ck.

 

The hot d*ck of Richard is too small and thin even after Lisa sucked it for a few minutes.

 

It grew a little bigger but not that big to satisfy a woman completely.

 

But it is just enough to make a small hole in Lisa’s hymen.

 

He tried his best to poke his small hot d*ck into Lisa’s little p*ssy after the foreplay.

 

After many trails he was finally able to poke her little p*ssy and made a small hole in Lisa’s hymen.

 

There are a few drops of blood came out along with his hot d*ck along with a loud moan of Lisa.

 

“Ahaaaa”

 

Then he did not bother to even ask her how she felt he starred to move at this own getting his own excitement.

 

But in less than a minute he was about to cum.

 

So, he abruptly pulled out his hotrod from Lisa’s little p*ssy and sprayed it on her face.

 

Lisa did not even get a chance to cum as she just started to enjoy the whole thing little by little.

 

After Cumming once Richard’s hot d*ck was already done for and did not stand up no matter what Lisa did.

 

She was disappointed but did not show that on her face.

 

It was already a little late so they dressed up and he took Lisa back to her home.

 

Lisa went to her room saying that she already had dinner to her parents.

 

She went to her room and stripped off her clothes and stood completely naked in front of a full body length mirror.

 

She is looking at her body that was still horny as she did not get a chance to cum in her first time.

 

She switched on computer to ease up her horny body as her friends at the school talked about masturbating can ease up the pent up heat a little.

 

She opened an adult video site and started to browse up some videos that made her excited and shameful at the same time.

 

After watching those videos she became even hornier so she looked around for an object that can be substituted in place of a hot d*ck.

 

After that she found an object that is her vibrating hair brush that works on battery.

 

This is a cheap quality product that would vibrate on a whole when it is used.

 

Lisa’s family is not that rich and this vibrating hair is a product that she bought with her own pocket money under a friend’s suggestion.

 

She went to the bathroom and sat on a small stool that she uses for bathing.

 

After that she spread her legs and switched on the vibration of the hair brush.

 

Then she started to rub it against her little p*ssy and clitoris.

 

From time to time she even brushed her fragrant grass on the top of her little p*ssy with the teeth of the vibrating hair brush.

 

While doing these she let out some soft moans.

 

“Ahaaa”

 

“Mmm…”

 

“Humm…”

 

There are times when she slowly inserted the tip of the vibrating hair brush into her little p*ssy stimulating her lust.

 

After a few minutes she touched her sensitive spot and finally cummed.

 

But when she was just about to cum she pulled the vibrating hair brush away from her little p*ssy so that it would not get soaked by her cum and love juices.

 

The story will be continued in story 1

 

(Authors words: from here on in the story there are multiple settings where the ending of the story changes.

 

So read the different choices with different endings for this story.)

 

Choice story plot 1: (cheating on Richard and good ending with Richard)

 

Choice story plot 2: (cheating on Richard and getting caught by Richard with sad ending)

 

Choice story plot 3: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard while forming couple with mark with happy ending)

 

Choice story plot 4: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard and abandoned by all with sad ending)

 

Read all these plots in the coming stories and there might be more

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 2 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

8