Story 2: Mark’s plan chapter 1
676 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Mark’s plan part 1

 

Then she thought.

 

“It was so exhausting masturbating myself.

 

It would be good for another man to help me masturbate.

 

How big would mark’s hot d*ck will be.

 

It should at least be 3 or 4 times bigger than that of Richard’s rot rod.

 

I think I should buy a s*x toy or something.

 

Should I order it online?

 

 I don’t want anyone to see me in an adult toys store.

 

But I don’t have enough money for that…….”

 

While thinking this she saw an adult video saying that

 

“You have no money then pay up with your body.”

 

Lisa clicked on that video as it piqued her interest.

 

While the video is loading she scrolled down the web page to see the details related to the video and other video suggestions.

 

Under the video there is a link of the website that would deliver the s*x toys for the payment of body from females and males.

 

There are many suggestion videos under it that are related to customers.

 

This piqued Lisa’s interest even more.

 

So she opened this web site to see out of curiosity.

 

The concept of this business model is very simple.

 

In the seller website of the s*x toys there will be many s*x toys for both men and women.

 

Other than s*x toys there will also be many erotic clothes that would make either of male or female embarrassed wearing them inside the room.

 

Like all the other online business sites this site also accept monetary payments for the delivery of the goods.

 

Other than the monetary payment there is one more type of payment.

 

That is pay with your body.

 

If a person were to select the option pay with body,

 

If that person was of eligible age that is 18 years old then the delivery of the product will be confirmed.

 

After that they will send the product to the local agency where it is distributed in a special way.

 

If the product is booked by a woman then a man will come to deliver the product.

 

And if the product was booked by a man then a woman will come to deliver the product.

 

After reading till here Lisa did not go deep into the topic as her face became red all over and her eyes became flurried.

 

At this moment the video seems to be loaded but Lisa was excited very much and closed the adult video website.

 

Then she went to take a bath of cold water.

 

She is a chastity woman that would only love one man but when she thought of getting f*cked by other men,

 

That is other men other than Richard have made her feelings conflicted.

 

When she got that thought of getting f*cked by a different man every day made her very excited and had an orgasm.

 

Fortunately she was in the bathroom at that time.

 

If not she should have to clean the room and her computer chair.

 

After taking a fresh bath she went to bed for a good night sleep.

 

In the morning next day Lisa did not went to school instead she went to look for a part time job.

 

Even though Lisa has some money on hand it will only be enough for her for a month or two.

 

This is because of all the medical bills, her school tuition fee and many other expenses.

 

So she has decided to find some part time job so that she can make enough money for her basic needs.

 

The other thing is that her parent’s assets and their insurance will take time for all the procedures to be done and get into Lisa’s hands.

 

Her relatives did not respond to her situation.

 

So the only thing left for her right now is to get a part time job or two to sustain till she gets the money from her family assets.

 

It would take at least 6 months for all the proceedings to be done and Lisa gets her hands on the assets of her parents.

 

Till then she has to sustain like this.

 

Lisa started to search for part time jobs in the shops near to her home and on the way to her school.

 

After visiting many stores she got two part time jobs.

 

One of it is at a massage centre and the other one is at a restaurant.

 

In the massage centre she can be receptionist and learn from the masseur as an assistant to become a masseur.

 

As for the restaurant she will be the assistant of the owner of the small restaurant.

 

That is being a waitress or cashier and some other odd things in the restaurant.

 

The timings for these part time jobs are also fixed.

 

She can work at the massage centre part time on the weekends in the morning and afternoon.

 

At the same time she can work part time after the school at the restaurant every day.

 

With these two jobs she can make enough money for her mother’s medical expenses, her tuition fee and other things.

 

But after the Part time job starts she will have less time to visit her mother.

 

 It is ok as she can at least get treatment for her mother in this troubled times.

 

After thinking till here she is slowly walking towards her home.

 

It was already evening.

 

She did not have any time to even have lunch.

 

She felt weak while walking towards her home.

 

At this moment she has encountered Mark.

 

Mark was also walking towards Lisa’s home from school.

 

As he met her on the way he moved towards her.

 

Lisa did not notice that Mark is behind her, as she was pretty tired.

 

She wanted to go home and prepare something to eat and take rest for the day.

 

But with the arrival of mark this plan will be changed.

 

“Lisa, why have you not come to school today?

 

Is there a problem with your health?

 

Are you all right?”

 

The story will be continued in story 2

 

(Authors words: from here on in the story there are multiple settings where the ending of the story changes.

 

So read the different choices with different endings for this story.)

 

Choice story plot 1: (cheating on Richard and good ending with Richard)

 

Choice story plot 2: (cheating on Richard and getting caught by Richard with sad ending)

 

Choice story plot 3: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard while forming couple with mark with happy ending)

 

Choice story plot 4: (cheating on Richard and breaking up with Richard and abandoned by all with sad ending)

 

Read all these plots in the coming stories and there might be more

 

----------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to story 2 chapter 4 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

The story continues to be published faster in patreon.

 

please donate for faster releases

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2