Chapter 1: Skill called finder
883 4 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Skill called finder

 

It was said that in 2012 the world would end based on some stupid calendar.

 

It did not happen, but like the story where a boy who cried wolf, the people of the world stopped believing in the so called the end of the world.

 

But in the year 2022, the world started to show sudden changes.

 

Abnormal growth of diseases, abnormal weather conditions…………

 

Finally one day the magnetic field of the earth started to break down causing some of the satellites started to fall down towards the earth.

 

“Based on the prediction of the world weather association and other disaster management association the world is going through a pole shift….

 

This will happen within the next week…….”

 

A young man who was passing by in front of a TV store listened to the news.

 

He is an orphan that was about to turn 18 by that night based on orphanage records.

 

He was living in an orphanage at the end of the city, as he was an orphan.

 

He is now in his twelfth standard of the government school.

 

The life is miserable as the changes of the world and the corruption of the people ate away the funds of the orphanage.

 

He is doing part time job right after he turned 15 and for the last 3 years to accumulate some funds for himself.

 

When he was about to be released from the orphanage and start his life, they are saying that the world is about to end.

 

This depressed him very much.

 

After school that day he was on his way back to the orphanage.

 

The people in the orphanage that were below the age of 15 were already sent to the state home to pool the resources.

 

The ones that are over 15 years were given time to stay in the orphanage till they turn 18 or they complete their twelfth standard of education.

 

While he was walking he went on to spend some of his funds to buy some food that he wished to eat from a long time.

 

Finally when it was around 7 PM he reached the orphanage.

 

After freshening up he started to study diligently for the university exam to get into a government university.

 

He did not believe something like the end of the world will happen, and even if that happen he was sure that the government will recover quickly.

 

At around 8 he ate the cheap food at the orphanage that was cooked by the warden/ cook lady that has an average figure.

 

It is said that she was originally a call girl that turned a new leaf in life and was able to obtain this government job for some information in criminals.

 

It was around 11: 53 when something unexpected happened.

 

Chandu has a sudden headache as some information entered his mind.

 

Based on the Information he was able to obtain the skill called the Finder.

 

He was an orphan that did not know much about the fantasies and frictions.

 

Most of his knowledge is from his friends that are the nerds of the school or school bullies that he worked as an errand boy for.

 

So after thinking he understood what this skill is.

 

All he has to do is to think of a question and the finder will find the answer and give it to him.

 

There is no limit to find anything but the current range of the skill is only 1 meter being him as the centre.

 

This Skill searches the area within the range to find the suitable and available answers to his question.

 

In order to test Chandu asked a question.

 

Find me a pen?

 

“There is a use and throw pen, 50 centimeters to the south east of the host”

 

“There 5 empty use and throw pens, 78 centimeters to the north of the host”

 

………..

 

The information related to 4 locations appeared in the mind of Chandu.

 

After going through the mentioned locations he was able to confirm that the skill was working very well.

 

There is one more thing that is there seems to be special finding options where he can sacrifice some crystals called chaos monster crystals as sacrifice to temporarily make a large scale search for finding area.

 

The search area for finding the question of Chandu will depends on some calculation mentioned which he did not understand for now.

 

At that moment he heard some sounds of moans from the next room.

 

This is same as usual the warden that was around 38 years old is pleasuring herself using some toys…..

 

Chandu has a doubt and wanted to search a new question.

 

“Find me a woman in heat?”

 

After forming the question he went near the thin wall so that the warden would be in the search area.

 

“There is a woman in heat, 98 centimeters in front of the host”

 

………

 

Chandu received only one notification.

 

“Dong”

 

“Dong”

 

Then he looked towards sound and found that it was 00: 00 AM in the night.

 

Technically he is 18 year old right now.

 

He has a bold idea to try and loose his first time right now.

 

He was not sure if he was able to get any girl if it really is the end of the world.

 

The warden is fairly beautiful and experienced.

 

Most of the kids in teenage in the orphanage has a crush on the warden because of her ‘S’ shaped figure.

 

Other than that Chandu wanted to have another test of this new skill.

 

So he came close to the wall and put on a new question.

 

“Is there an opportunity for me to lose my first time to the woman in heat Priya on the other side?”

 

The name of the warden is Priya.

 

After a second of waiting, Chandu received a message in his mind.

 

“At 00: 11 AM, Priya will enter a skill obtaining state where she will lose her senses for 3 minutes just like the host…..”

--------------------------------------------------

You can read the first 5 chapters free at my blog

sourourer.blogspot.com

---------------------------------------------------

 

78